Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. (16446 Views)

Who Is Hushpuppi? Biography| Profile| History Of -lagos Big Boy "Ray Hushpuppi" / Is This The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland?? / Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
mimicious:
Just one like at dp. For me u just normal
dats u neva c my recent photo, d photo on d dp was takein last year.
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by chemystery: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Sorry I was talking to the guy you said I was giving hope to, not you
Apologies accepted!
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by afolwalex20(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

but how. im clearly rejecting him

Yeah dats tru...
.but dat kind of rejection

Babe, It's a red light dat will definitely turn green
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
name them
Dude. you're too full of yourself. a lot will beat you character-wise not to talk of looks. zssssh. wetin sev.
just check out my dp.... i have one bullet for you.
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
afolwalex20:

Yeah dats tru...
.but dat kind of rejection

Babe, It's a red light dat will definitely turn green

Ok. What should I do to ensure Red-->Red light
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by afolwalex20(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. What should I do to ensure Red-->Red light

So I should spoil his parole??
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
afolwalex20:

So I should spoil his parole??

Lol, Oga

E don spoil before e begin
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by afolwalex20(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, Oga

E don spoil before e begin

I hope so
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
afolwalex20:

I hope so

Yeah so can you tell me how I should have done it

So I can use it in the future
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by afolwalex20(m): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah so can you tell me how I should have done it

So I can use it in the future

Well if I were u, I'd rather stay mute 2 most of his flirting words
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Eveezy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
name them
bro no vex ooo, i gat no dp here ooo, I am dark skinned oooo, but bro I fit come out say I fyn pass u, and u talk say na last year pics u get there, me go post pics of wen i still dey secondary school and I go still fyn pass your last year pics, u cute! no need to brag about it, where one person fyn finish, na there anoda person own dey start
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
I have a brazillian pink lip, a beautiful spanish eyez, a pointed mexican nose, an america ears. "ladies here come the most handsome guy in nairaland history. "for d guyz b4 u post ur hate comments make sure ur dps are intact to proov me wrong. "ok ladies keep the pms coming. (wink)
marve baba.. i thought u said u wount create any other account wink how body sha
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Truckpusher(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
I have a brazillian pink lip, a beautiful spanish eyez, a pointed mexican nose, an america ears. "ladies here come the most handsome guy in nairaland history. "for d guyz b4 u post ur hate comments make sure ur dps are intact to proov me wrong. "ok ladies keep the pms coming. (wink)
You're just a complete iidiot...smh grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
mytime24:
LUBBISH
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Punky yur here again shocked shocked shocked
We must always cross cheesy wink cheesy @punkyveer
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Punky yur here again shocked shocked shocked
We must always cross cheesy wink cheesy @punkyveer

Hahaha. Was just checking the "handsome guy in history".
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lol. I thought I was gonna see a Drake but all of could see was a shrek cry cry cry
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Was just checking the "handsome guy in history".
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. I thought I was gonna see a Drake but all of could see was a shrek cry cry cry

LMFAO lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Joking grin grin (didn't mean to be rude) tongue tongue
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're just a complete iidiot...smh grin
ure very stvpid
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jarizod:
marve baba.. i thought u said u wount create any other account wink how body sha
hey bro, i had to clean up sm old mess. "im cul though and u?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Eveezy:

bro no vex ooo, i gat no dp here ooo, I am dark skinned oooo, but bro I fit come out say I fyn pass u, and u talk say na last year pics u get there, me go post pics of wen i still dey secondary school and I go still fyn pass your last year pics, u cute! no need to brag about it, where one person fyn finish, na there anoda person own dey start
LOL abeg sweerve
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by suzzy16(f): 3:24am On Aug 01, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
where d yeye pix now,lol
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by guitarmanpharell(m): 6:15am On Aug 01, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
if ure d one on ur dp, then i give up. chai are u 4rm togo?
...God! See this ugly Bleep oh..
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by suzzy16(f): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Blackett:
. . .and a poor farmer somewhere has been looking for his goat. Not knowing that the goat has made it's way out of the pen, and has logged in to NL to create this thread.

It is well.
lol
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by suzzy16(f): 12:38am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
lol ur always good... I want u to be bad for once wink
lol
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by vague: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Blackett:
. . .and a poor farmer somewhere has been looking for his goat. Not knowing that the goat has made it's way out of the pen, and has logged in to NL to create this thread.

It is well.
wicked man
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
if ure d one on ur dp, then i give up. chai are u 4rm togo?
gringrin Dis OP na waste of vjay extraction! grin
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
name them
Nigga. Sat close to you at u.i post ume this year. Na your explanation of fine be that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / 25 Years Old Man Impregnates His Mother 6 Different Times / How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.