Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) (2917 Views)

Writing Prompt: Use The First Line To Continue A Story / Writing Prompt- 10 Random Character / Use This First Line To Continue A Story: Writing Prompt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Divepen1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
I love writing prompts. Here is one for today...

By the way, have you visited www.litehelp..

We got a great deal help there

. I entered a competition that requires that each
person get at least 300 downloads to get to the next
stage and I've just gotten 169 downloads. We are
getting nearer to the deadline please I need your
support. Here is the link....and it's free.
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172
Thanks in advance.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by LarrySun(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Divepen1:
I love writing prompts. Here is one for today...

By the way, have you visited WWW.lite help..

We got a great deal help there.
I can't find the picture.
Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Divepen1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
LarrySun:
I don't know why it's not showing... Still trying it.
Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Divepen1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
LarrySun:
The picture is now there.
Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Divepen1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bidemi Adeoti wondered who opened the window he just locked. Or was he imagining it. He edged forward and saw that the latch was not broken: it was opened from within. He was the only one in the house and could not fathom how someone must have done this. Something scratched the carpet from behind. He turned swiftly to see what that might be but he could not see anything before something hit him and made him become unconscious.

3 Likes

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
The drive had been a long one.
The desire intense.
The destination a consolement.
It had taken a while to get to this point.
The decision had been a hard one.
But the fact remained, there was no going back now.
Dele stepped on the brakes, put the gear in park and came out.
He stood staring at his fate for a while, then walked slowly towards it.
It wouldn't take thirty minutes, for it to be done.
He got to the window where he had always stared out from with Seun.
Seun the sweet lady that would never be his.
His one greatest wish that would never come true.
He pulled out her photo and stared hard at it.
It was time, he needed to let go.
The waves washed and splashed on the rocks twenty feet below...
He closed his eyes as he sat on the ledge of the windows listening to the wind and waves.
His eyes were still shut closed when he dropped face first downwards into his death...
It had been planned and now it was executed.

www.rainafather.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Hmm!!!, Biodun sigh out! i cant fathom how a reasonable young man of his age could do such a thing. Quite not long ago, he committed the same offence !. i pray i should meet him at home.... he soliloquise further.

He sighted the window from afar left ajar,He trudge along slowly, sea water bringing out his natural beauty, turtles swimming and diving to and fro. He was not coming to watch natural materials and it beauty today. what was on his mind was to see Jide.....
After, raping another lady yesterday,Did he think he can stay in this town?? he continued soliloquising. He stumbled his left leg upon a small rock lying helplessly. He walk in through the back door. The whole room was disorganised, he was surprised to the room in such a disorganised state. what could have happen?? he ruminate.... Each step he take speaks of danger. suddenly, he saw him;the body of Jide with head smash unto the edge of the window...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 31, 2015
OP

I see a window of opportunity for unrepentant BIG thieves described below, Bubu's sledge hammer approaches, the dive will be worth it, lol

https://samueliyanu./2015/07/28/eight-steps-towards-becoming-a-celebrated-thief-with-your-integrity-intact/
Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by LarrySun(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2015
The world was born; the sun shone brilliantly from the little clouds that threatened to encompass the blue sky. Although these clouds appeared like scattered scoops of vanilla ice-cream, they gave no trace of any serious iminent deluge, but a few drizzles had come and gone, as if both sunshine and drizzles were playing a game a poker. There was always something eerily spectacular about rain one minute and sunshine the next. However, this particular day promised a season of serendipity and satisfactory ambience; evidently, the rushing waves of the ocean that gifted out cool breeze, the little shrubbery that adorned the arena with its greenness, and the view of infinite space beyond the horizon gave the feeling of paradise on earth.

This was the best part of the house—the window view. The sunlight streamed beyond the ledge and into the house; even though the window itself was a little rusty and an application of another thick brush of white gloss would give better cadence to its rusted coat, it still managed to do its works; it ushered in the beauty of a new day as it swung outward into the promising world beyond.

The window of opportunity had been opened for humanity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by xyzhill(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
i had just woken up. I stired and sat on bed as i reminisced about my last night coupulation with the girl of my dream. How we exploded on our locked bodies. I smiled. Still thinking of my escapades i walked past the opened window. But the serene morning breeze pulled me back as i now stood looking out the window. The air smelt fresh and the gentle waves of the sea sent powerful waves of pleasure down my body. Oh i remembered her again. I felt for her presence and longed for it. Just then a heard a slient thud behind me. "she came back for more" i thought, as i felt my blood rise. I didnt move nor look back but stood still. i was waiting for a hug and kisses from behind. Just then i heard a bang on my head. I stagered. It felt worse than a sledge hammer. Then another hit me as i realised that i didnt leave the window open. Then the whole thing formed up. It was an intruder. Then another blow hit me that i heard my skull crack. Slowly i drifted out the window and into the welcoming sea breeze. Hey guyz it my first literature piece her on NL. Thanks for reading......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Freedom stares at me with pained eyes but I was too clinged to my confinement. Maybe the creepy skin of the window reads meaning of deceit and pains only awaiting my gullibility. I hate the thought of freedom if this window is my rite of passage. Every bird dream of this moment, not for me.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Kitme(f): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
wow!
Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Divepen1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
Kitme:
wow!
You are seeing talents abi...
Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by touchmeder: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
I walked towards the window and stared out into the open sea
I ran my fingers around the edges and the paint flaked off
I heard nothing but the cry of the seagulls and the crashing waves
Then I heard his voice
His was breathing hard against my neck
I could smell his cologne and nothing else
Suddenly the hair at the back of my neck stood still
He traced a hand down my nape and asked a question
Don’t you wish you ended up with me instead?

1 Like

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Asito(m): 5:08am On Aug 01, 2015
My stern gaze was fixed upon the distant horizon through the half opened old ricketty window. there I stood bedazzled, starring into the ocean seeing nothing but an endless replay of horror. I froze in awe almost choking from the whirling wind travelling across the horizon. Indeed the universe was at war with my existence. Was poseidon finally aware of the mighty treason I commited here? Could this be a sign from olympus itself? Was I due for hades? If so, why this way? Would a monster like me not deserve a worthy end? Realising I was already drowning in my own sea of thoughts, I quickly said a prayer in my head, my last one I had feared but I don't hear myself. Instead, all I hear is the clamour of the angry waves agaisnt the still pebbles. Almost like a resounding call for justice from an angry mob. Indeed the ocean had not forgotten the ill that I perpetrated in front of its ever open eyes about 86 full moons ago. I had mudered a fellow fisherman, and left his poor soul to the mighty ocean to swallow. How could the ocean betray me so? Then with the last air in my lungs, I roar a resounding "curse you poseidon" only to awaken to the sight of some malnourished children trying vehemently to resuscitate my almost lifeless body frm a boat mishap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2015
Funke, Omo Iya Ologi is my new girlfriend in our village. I actually met her the last time I went to buy pap in their house, the pap was meant for my sick brother Tayo. I was angry that day because mama didn't even allow me to remove my school uniform before sending me to Funke's house, but thank God it was a blessing at the end, as Funke gave me her mobile no that day and promised to visit me at home during the weekend when mama and Tayo might have gone to farm.

It's a cool sunday morning. Mama and Tayo has gone to farm leaving me alone at home to attend to customers that do patronised Mama's charcoal business. I won't open this shop until I've finished attending to Funke,I soliloquized in a quiet voice. I entered my room to await Funke's arrival. She actually promised to come whenever she comes to fetch water for her Mama.

The only stream in my village is just a stone throw to my house, you can easily see anyone that comes to the stream mere glancing through my window. I opened the window of my room ajar. I need to see when Funke will come to the river today, I said to myself. Oh! that's Bola and Shayo her sister, they've come to the stream this morning again. One day Awon Omo Iya Bola will fetch this stream dry, I said to myself, still feeling uncomfortable as I'm yet to see any one that resembles Funke at the stream. Will Funke still come today? I started feeling depressed as I keep watching and expecting the arrival of Funke.
Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Kitme(f): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Divepen1:
You are seeing talents abi...
As in...i'm speechless.. btw,whatsup wt you and 'bidemi',you always bring him back in all ur stories.
Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by skinnybleed(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
As I lit up the half stick of blunt from yesterday
In search of replaying the memories of yesterday again today
Enjoying the effect triggered by the blessed plant 
Some weird conscience told me to stop but I just cant
Until the 9th drag was exhaled, opening a secrete tunnel in my mind 
Telling me this environment is not for my kind.

Subconsciously I paused, concentrating on the mermaid crafted smoke emerging from my blunt
I followed it, to be sure I am not really going knot 
Gradually and keenly moving through the only opening in my room located at the north
Then this vicious wind came along to overpower the mermaid and blew it away 
I looked through the window, truly I think I have really gone astray.
Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Royver(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
The memory still clings to me like it was yesterday.

We looked out of this same window,admiring the same lucid scenery from mother nature herself.

She had held me so softly, her body gently but firmly pressed against mine. She had smelled of lavender and hibiscus and her skin had been cool to the touch. we must have stood there for almost an hour, admiring the beautiful scenery as the seagulls flew lazily past in the evening sky.
"Let's go for a swim!" She had finally whispered, her lips close to my ear,tickling my ear lobe rapturously. I had smiled and turned to look into her face, her beauiful face, the face of a goddess if ever there was one. She smiled up at me, her beautiful smile invoked in me so much love that I wanted to go on my knees and declare my love once again.

She saw my lips move and quickly put a dainty finger to them, silencing them in one graceful movement. then she grinned and ran out of the room, her flower adorned dress blowing gaily in the evening wind. I ran after her, laughing and making mock attempts to catch her as she ran towards the sea. She stopped suddenly and I bumped into her, almost knocking her over. I wanted to apologise but then again she put her finger to my lips.

"Don't talk, just Be." She said.

Then she took off her clothes before me. Slowly, seductively, almost innocently, her bare beauty was revealed to me. And I marvelled at this natural architecture of wonder, of art, of creation. She looked away shyly and covered her breasts with her arms. Then innocent eyes flashing in
determination she stared back at me.

"Your turn" she said softly.

I obeyed. It was the most natural thing to do. In a moment we both stood naked in the Sun's evening light with the foamy waters of the advancing waves beating against our ankles. She drew closer and that hibiscus scent wafted into my nostrils.

We kissed. Our lips touched and it was like little flashes of electricity shared between us. She tasted of chocolate and honey and I couldn't get enough. We were so lost in our kiss that we didnt see the big wave coming and it swept us right off our feet.

I got up laughing and tried to picked her limp form up. It wasn't until I saw the blood gushing from her head and the sharp rock where she had fallen that I began to comprehend what had happened.

What happened thereafter was like a blur. I remember hauling her limp frame back to the house, crying as I stumbled about looking for the car keys, finally finding them and driving like a lunatic to the nearby hospital with her lying in the back seat, blood pooling around her forehead and staining the upholstery...there was so much blood.

The doctors tried thier best to console me, I had been a few minutes too late.

Its been thirty years and the memory still causes me pain. I still smell the lavender and hibiscus anytime I stand by the window. And when the wife asks for the frame to be changed I shake my head stubbornly. When she points out the rotten wooden edges and the rusty hinges I smile reminiscingly. Lately she has come to start joinig me by the window and together we sit and enjoy the evening breeze.

"Its a lovely scenery," she says, but i quickly put my finger to her lips and smile.

"Don't talk," I say, "Just Be."

18 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Divepen1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Kitme:
As in...i'm speechless.. btw,whatsup wt you and 'bidemi',you always bring him back in all ur stories.
He's my Sherlock Holmes, Harry Potter e.t.c
Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2015
Royver:

We looked out of this same window,admiring the same lucid scenery from mother nature herself.

She had held me so softly, her body gently but firmly pressed against mine. She had smelled of lavender and hibiscus and her skin had been cool to the touch. we must have stood there for almost an hour, admiring the beautiful scenery as the seagulls flew lazily past in the evening sky.
"Let's go for a swim!" She had finally whispered, her lips close to my ear,tickling my ear lobe rapturously. I had smiled and turned to look into her face, her beauiful face, the face of a goddess if ever there was one. She smiled up at me, her beautiful smile invoked in me so much love that I wanted to go on my knees and declare my love once again.

She saw my lips move and quickly put a dainty finger to them, silencing them in one graceful movement. then she grinned and ran out of the room, her flower adorned dress blowing gaily in the evening wind. I ran after her, laughing and making mock attempts to catch her as she ran towards the sea. She stopped suddenly and I bumped into her, almost knocking her over. I wanted to apologise but then again she put her finger to my lips.

Then she took off her clothes before me. Slowly, seductively, almost innocently, her bare beauty was revealed to me. And I marvelled at this natural architecture of wonder, of art, of creation. She looked away shyly and covered her breasts with her arms. Then innocent eyes flashing in

I obeyed. It was the most natural thing to do. In a moment we both stood naked in the Sun's evening light with the foamy waters of the advancing waves beating against our ankles. She drew closer and that hibiscus scent wafted into my nostrils.

We kissed. Our lips touched and it was like little flashes of electricity shared between us. She tasted of chocolate and honey and I couldn't get enough. We were so lost in our kiss that we didnt see the big wave coming and it swept us right off our feet.

I got up laughing and tried to picked her limp form up. It wasn't until I saw the blood gushing from her head and the sharp rock where she had fallen that I began to comprehend what had happened.

What happened thereafter was like a blur. I remember hauling her limp frame back to the house, crying as I stumbled about looking for the car keys, finally finding them and driving like a lunatic to the nearby hospital with her lying in the back seat, blood pooling around her forehead and staining the upholstery...there was so much blood.

Its been thirty years and the memory still causes me pain. I still smell the lavender and hibiscus anytime I stand by the window. And when the wife asks for the frame to be changed I shake my head stubbornly. When she points out the rotten wooden edges and the rusty hinges I smile reminiscingly. Lately she has come to start joinig me by the window and together we sit and enjoy the evening breeze.

"Its a lovely scenery," she says, but i quickly put my finger to her lips and smile.

Ha!!....Royver baba!!... e no dey hard you! grin

5 Likes

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by MirandaPrestly(f): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cubes........... cross............. cubes............
I can't decide which. I'm almost certain my eyes are open, almost. But how can I be sure? My brain is certainly swimming, if there's any of it left in there......
Ah....... my head hurts. Why that is, I don't know. Not unbearably, just that throbbing. That nasty throbbing that refuses to go away. I raise my right hand to my right temple, with the false hope that I can soothe my throbbing head.
Wait,.............. what's that?
With my arm rises something else, something definitely unnatural. I'm not so far gone that I don't understand that there's something wrong. What's attached to my wrist? What's that ache in my head?
Cubes.............. cross.................... cubes........
What's with the cubes and crosses..............
oh dear me , it looks like.................. an open window. Finally, my fried brain has remembered to work.
But what's wrong with that picture? Why are the alarm bells ringing so much? Why?
Aha! It's not the window, it's what's beyond it.
The sea? Is that the sea I hear? Good gracious!
But............ it can't be. It should be night, shouldn't it? I should be having dinner, yes. It's coming to me now. I should be in a restaurant having dinner.
How did I get here?

1 Like

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Lawconfessor(f): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Honestly

3 Likes

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by BreezyRita(f): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Beatrice woke with a start. A voice. She opened her eyes but was met with a wave of pain which threatened to send her back to the merciful blackness from where she just came and she immediately shut them.

"What's happening?", she tried to voice the words but they came out as pitiful groans. She tried to remember the events of the previous night but couldn't.

"Be calm and concentrate", she told herself.
Then with all the willpower she could muster, she opened her eyes. The pains came again but not as severe as they were before.
Slowly, she took in the room. She saw a teal colured clutch on the table and recognized it as hers. The room was modestly furnished although it reeked of class and wealth. The beddings were the lightest shade of blue. She realized the voice that woke her was from a show on the TV. The room was dim; the only light coming from the television.

"Where are my clothes?" She thought of getting up and remembered how difficult it was to open her eyes and changed her mind. She couldn't stop trying to remember how she'd gotten here; in this strange room.
"I need to get to Anne. Call her now", she said. This time the words came out well.

She rose from the bed and tiptoed to clutch on the table, picked it up and her blood ran cold. There was a piece paper underneath it. It read: "Wake up soon. Life continues."

Then it all came flooding back to her. The night before. Going to the party with Anne. Being introduced to that suave man, sitting at his table, saying goodnight to Anne as she got into the car with him.
"Oh my God!" She mouthed.

She suddenly becomes nauseated as she remembered the things he'd done to her and wished to disappear as she looked again at the note and hoped the life there meant life outside and not the life she'd seen last night. She picked up her phone and found out its been switched off. On opening it, she found it empty; no simcard, no battery.

For the first time, she looked at the door. She scrambled to it and tried the knob. It gave. "Thank goodness".
Then she remembered her naked state and decided to put on her clothes hurriedly. She went to the wardrobe but found it empty. She searched everywhere but couldn't find her clothes. How on earth was she going to leave this place in this state?? She was racked with indecision. Should she remain calm and see how it all turns out?? No. No. What if she didn't couldn't take it all again?? Her mother. Poor woman. Her younger brother looking up to her. Thoughts of those two people made up her mind.

She looked once again at the door and thoughts of what she may see outside almost crippled her.
Without another thought, she opened the door.
And came face to face with her darkness.................

I like this idea. This is my first time of trying my hands at writing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Kitme(f): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
She had walked out of his life through the door, just the same way everyone else had done. His friends, His family and everyone.
He grew up with loneliness, no one to speak to, when he tried to voice it out to the wall, they don't understand his plight. Were they even listening?
Everything changed when she came to his life. The best companion he could ask for. She unravelled the mystery surrounding him.
He opened his innermost secrets without blinking twice, and she took them all gracefully, even the most scary one.
He heard her making some suspecting phone calls, which he presumed to be from her mother, he shrugged it off nonchallantly.
'I can't do this anymore....I have to go' She had said one night.
'Why?'
'It's not about you' She muttered and left.
She left without explaining anything, Was she threaten or scared?
The door was opened one more time for another lifetime of loneliness, as he began to lock pieces of him he had brought out unknowingly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by sholay2011(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Royver:

Freemanan:
Freedom stares at me with pained eyes but I was too clinged to my confinement. Maybe the creepy skin of the window reads meaning of deceit and pains only awaiting my gullibility. I hate the thought of freedom if this window is my rite of passage. Every bird dream of this moment, not for me.

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Royver(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Goodnuel: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nice nice... I should start too

smiley smiley
Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by sholay2011(m): 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by Nuges11(m): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2015
"One last time", she muttered. The agonising pain which was way more audible than her voice was almost hidden by a soft smile that played gently on her lips, but it was there, loud as ever. She had always tried to fight it, to leave it ensconced behind that makeshift cloak her gentle smile offered.

She would rather suffer alone, or maybe she just needed me to be strong for the kids, it was bad enough that their mother was dying of cancer. So she always did her best to hide the pain, but it was there, loud as ever.

"Baby, one last time", she said a little louder, painfully turning her head towards it as though to make sure I knew exactly what she was talking about. But how could I not know.

It had been a ritual for the past few months, since she was confined to that room, to that bed. I'd prop her up a little and support her back with a pillow so she could have a better view, but it was never enough. She'd ask me to carry her to it, and I'd lift her frail and dying body to the window.

I'd stand there for several minutes with her in my arms, head on my chest with eyes closed as she took in the sweet smelling freshness that oozed in. It was amazing the amount of life that came in through that small old window. Some times she would keep her eyes open to behold the wonderful imagery, probably the waters purified her soul on sight or maybe the rocks laddened her with strength. 

My own strength came from carrying her and watching her face with a scalp completely devoid of hair glow in the light. She was getting lighter by the day, her skin seemed to be struggling to hang on to her bones. Her eyeballs were almost sinking into their sockets and her face had shrunk thin, but she was still the most beautiful woman I had ever beheld.

I was now standing by the window, lost in deep thought. I pushed out the window a little further and walked back to her bed. Her eyes were closed. The pain on her face was gone, completely. In its place was peace. She was gone.

With teary eyes I picked up her body and made for the window. One last time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by texanomaly(f): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
A Mothers View
by Tex

The scenes of my life float lazily
Past the windows of my mind,
Stirring memories of days gone by in
Vivid color and panoramic views.

Carefree forays with those I love,
Like moving pictures imprinted on my heart,
In a milieu of affection over time
And throughout eternity.

A realm where love is spoken and
Abides by laws written in hugs and
And kisses for scraped knees
And broken hearts.

Episodes performed in the guise of
Big green eyes and bouncy curls,
Mischievous freckled cheeks
And platinum blonde hair.

A spectacle of boisterous laughter,
And oceans of tears cried into the
Bosom of unconditional love
And steadfast devotion.

Throughout; settings change and new Characters come and go,
Drama ebbs and flows
As a new life begins.

For my part, I eagerly await
Seasons to come
And the introduction of
"New" characters.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) by timpaker(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
WHEN A DOOR DIES

One eyed Sunday; will
You paddle me on my tears?
I've cried an ocean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only For Love "Episode 1" Written By @saint_haywhy / Diary Of A University Girl Episode 3 (A Twist In Time) / Adebimpe My Facebook Lover..(short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.