Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,800 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ladies Please Be Wise..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Be Wise..... (617 Views)

Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? / Ladies Please Don't Do This On Sunday..(pix) / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Be Wise..... by greatest31: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
It is a thing so painful that in our society today, many young men are not married. Nobody asks why and the ladies keep deceiving themselves that men love them. If you ask a young man a little question like this " Why are you not married or when are you going to marry" the reply will always be that there is no wife material and that he is searching. I want to tell ladies now that men will use them and dump them claiming that they are searching for a good woman, are they not the ones making girls bad? How long will ladies wait to learn? Can't ladies say no to this evil that men do? It is time to wake up.

Cheers and Goodluck to every single lady out there.
Re: Ladies Please Be Wise..... by christinie(f): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
greatest31:
It is a thing so painful that in our society today, many young men are not married. Nobody asks why and the ladies keep deceiving themselves that men love them. If you ask a young man a little question like this " Why are you not married or when are you going to marry" the reply will always be that there is no wife material and that he is searching. I want to tell ladies now that men will use them and dump them claiming that they are searching for a good woman, are they not the ones making girls bad? How long will ladies wait to learn? Can't ladies say no to this evil that men do? It is time to wake up.

blaming ladies as usual. 9ja factor.
Re: Ladies Please Be Wise..... by greatest31: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
For more information on the secrets of men, please send me a message.

Thanks.

This madness must stop.
Re: Ladies Please Be Wise..... by Cutehector(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
christinie:
who is to be blamed
Re: Ladies Please Be Wise..... by ArchEnemy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
That is why if you have a good girl that you truly love out there berra hold her tight
Re: Ladies Please Be Wise..... by greatest31: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
I am not blaming ladies, the men are selfish, I want the madness and selfishness to stop.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Be Wise..... by sinaj(f): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sinaj read nd be wise!!! sad
*yawns*
na only marriage matter de trend for romance now
Re: Ladies Please Be Wise..... by ArchEnemy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
christinie:
Commonnnnn
You need to see some other thread if you wanna call this 'blaming'

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Be Wise..... by greatest31: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
There are plenty good girls out there but men are very dangerous with evil intentions.
Re: Ladies Please Be Wise..... by chibwike(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buh people are getting married every satuurday
Re: Ladies Please Be Wise..... by greatest31: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
As they are getting married, have you ever ask them what they face after that happy Saturday?
Re: Ladies Please Be Wise..... by khassy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
greatest31:

keeping a babymama is easier than keeping even a gf talk more of wife

undecidedundecided

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Sex Is WYGIWYG (what You Give Is What You Get) / How Have You Been Able To Manage Your Relationship? / True Love Tips And Information Or Guide To Find True Love Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.