Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here (13404 Views)

All Windows Phones: Have Issues With Your Phone? Ask Or Seek Solutions Here / Is There An Issue With Ur Phone? Ask A Geek And Get Help / Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
pepperonii:
I can't download large files anymore please help, do u think I should update my browser

Pls check if you have space in your SD Card. Also Download uc Browser it's fast and efficient
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Carlcaresophia: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2015
emmadetemmy:
Pls help me my infinix hot note pro doesn't boot into recovery mode again... after I tried creating a recovery for my phone. Even if I press my power button and volume ➕ key it will only power on ... Pls help me
Hi, you can take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls let us know the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by emmadetemmy(m): 3:19am On Aug 07, 2015
Thanks for the response... But I reside in Ogun state
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 6:12am On Aug 07, 2015
lightingworld:
pls my phone is hanging profusely what do I do

Pls check ur sd card and also factory reset
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by ChubbyRomeo(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2015
my samsung galaxy s5 was stolen,,, is it possible for me to make d fone uselese for the thief since i av d IMEI no n d build number
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by chuksbogus: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
pls I have a tablet. but kept it for some time .as in I was not using it only to on it and saw the earphone icon at the too right corner and it prevents the speaker from speaking out or playing music. I have inserted ear phone and brought it out, done factory reset yet it's still there what should I do pls?
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by mazeltov(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
xaliujokes:
Any Problem with your Phone? ASK any Questions Here

If you have any questions with your Phone be it an Andriod, Blackberry, Nokia or any other phones

Use the Comment Box to State out your Problems our Tech Guru would Reply you ASAP!!! start Asking

Or visit the website www.xaliuarena.com
please what can I do? I bought samsung galaxy note 4 last week and I have not even install up to 10 applications when the thing has started showing ''LOW INTERNAL MEMORY'' Pls tell me what to do.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by ritanduka(f): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
my bbz3 fell into water after drying and i evn hrd ot change d screen. after all this it i found out no network on it again. wat can i do i hv taken it to diff repairer still it persist
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by freebreeze: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
I restored factory setting on my tecno h7 and since den both WiFi and mobile data can't stay off. They both come on even if I off dem several times. What shd I do?
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by itunity007(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
pls wat app can i use to share my file to laptop
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by akandi4u(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hw do i configure my techno h6 for flo 1000 per month or for any other cheap data
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by 1Cor10vs26(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pls I need help with unlocking an Etisalat locked/branded techno p3, urgent help needed tanx in advance.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by tonididdy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
xaliujokes:

If you have any questions with your Phone be it an Andriod, Blackberry, Nokia or any other phones

Use the Comment Box to State out your Problems our Tech Guru would Reply you ASAP!!! start Asking

hello

My blackberry touch2 when I insert in a batt3 keeps blinking the RED notification light without the screen or phone coming Up and the batt3 is fully charged.

Secondly my samsung S2 was stolen but I used pattern lock on it. Is it possible the thief can be able to access the phone ?
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Spandy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pls gurus I need some help. My Sony Ericsson x10i just gone dead, it only shows red light when I press and hold the power button. Its been connected to the charger for almost 8hrs now yet its not coming up. I have tried pluging it to my PC but its not detected at all. I am frustrated here and I would appreciate any help on how to fix this issue.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by omron(m): 5:09am On Aug 08, 2015
pls my android techno f7 back camera is not working but d front is working wat could be d problem.secondly my itel fone displayed inote on d screen still..... and flash it st fayose market ekiti but not sucessfu wat else should I do? tnx for helping people
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Misterdhee1(m): 5:38am On Aug 08, 2015
A month old Innjoo Fire Gold Colour Up for Sale in lautech area Ogbomosho. It comes along with a black pouch and screen guard with ear piece and a charger. . Contact the seller on 09030600422 (whatsapp or call)
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Carlcaresophia: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2015
omron:
pls my android techno f7 back camera is not working but d front is working wat could be d problem.secondly my itel fone displayed inote on d screen still..... and flash it st fayose market ekiti but not sucessfu wat else should I do? tnx for helping people
Hello Omron, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center to see if our technicians there can help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Juliuxxxxx: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2015
my play store not working wenever I try to input emai it says CNT establish a reliable connection
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2015
akandi4u:
Hw do i configure my techno h6 for flo 1000 per month or for any other cheap data

Read how to change configure imei for glo 100per month

http://www.xaliuarena.com/2014/06/glo-3g-n1000-now-working-on-android-by.html?m=1
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
ChubbyRomeo:
my samsung galaxy s5 was stolen,,, is it possible for me to make d fone uselese for the thief since i av d IMEI no n d build number
Blocking the IMEI number of a stolen device won’t help, if the number itself gets changed after theft.

So, in a scenario like this, IMEI blocking is of no help in protecting lost or stolen mobile devices from being misused or resold as second hand equipment. A better alternative would be a mobile tracker that can show the device’s location on a map. An added advantage would be a feature that can allow users to remotely lock their phone and protect its files and other information from being misused.

Quick Heal Mobile Security products have been designed keeping in mind the risk of mobile theft and loss. Its anti-theft technology lets you:

1. Remotely lock your phone
2. Remotely erase its data
3. Track its location on a map
4. Capture audio and video of the phone’s surrounding area
5. Receive notifications if the SIM of the lost phone is changed

For more info visit our website www.xaliuarena.com
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
chuksbogus:
pls I have a tablet. but kept it for some time .as in I was not using it only to on it and saw the earphone icon at the too right corner and it prevents the speaker from speaking out or playing music. I have inserted ear phone and brought it out, done factory reset yet it's still there what should I do pls?

Its not a software problem so you do not have to factory reset, take your device to a phone engineer to change your earphone port or repair it.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by beycity(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hello guys. Pls my BBZ10 has refused to come on for days now. The red light do come up when connected for charging but thats the end. Pls what can I do about it.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by dedons: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
My new itel 1502 charges very fast and drains very fast...please what is the solution?
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by dedons: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
xaliujokes:

my new itel 1502 charges very fast and drains very fast...please what is the solution.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
dedons:
My new itel 1502 charges very fast and drains very fast...please what is the solution?

Bad battery, Need to b replaced
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Carlcaresophia: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2015
dedons:
my new itel 1502 charges very fast and drains very fast...please what is the solution.
Hello Dedons, as for the problem you mentioned, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you check the problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state where you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by lukecent: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
xaliujokes:

your speaker is bad, and need a replacement!
Thanks.
Don't want to work on it, ll return it where I bought it.
I ve this Wiko phone, when u on it it ll power but won't boot. what might be the problem.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by habeeblai244(m): 12:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Pls help.
My phone is operating itself.
Play music and lunch app itself.
Swip continuosly.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by jizzle11: 6:04am On Aug 23, 2015
My iPhone 5 says "iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes". I tried restoring factory settings using iTunes but it would not complete downloading the software. Network has a way of breaking up resulting in waste of data and my time. What can I do?
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by mazeltov(m): 7:05am On Aug 23, 2015
xaliujokes:

thank you for creating this wonderful topic. I have got many questions to ask concerning my samsum galaxy note 4. (1) if I download applications with my airtel sim, they won't install, please what is the way out? (2) my internal storage is full and I want to move some apps to my sd card but i dnt like rooting. (3) does it mean that upgrading phone OS will increase my internal storage? (4) what is the meaning of Custom Rom? Please I need reply Asap!! Thanks once again and happy sunday bro!!
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2015
jizzle11:
My iPhone 5 says "iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes". I tried restoring factory settings using iTunes but it would not complete downloading the software. Network has a way of breaking up resulting in waste of data and my time. What can I do?

The possible problems causing that is

1. Ur calibrator is bad., Note if u av changed ur calibrator before this problem might arise.

2. Did you normally a charger not compact able with your device if so try to change to another one.

3. If none of the above, please try factory reset your phone by switching off the phone and hold down the power key plus the Volume Up key.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? / Convert Data To Airtime / Samsung And Apple No Longer Make Up 50% Of The World’s Active Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.