Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,441 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club (45867 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos / Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2015
kiss
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Lack of money!
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by Rilwayne001: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2015
This must be a joke.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2015
The Report Is Not Making Any Sense Whatsoever
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by lanog: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2015
A skillful legend.

I prefer you administer now though
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by politicalpastor: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2015
jimohibrahim:
What does he have to offer the club?

A prophet is not respect in his own place.

1 Like

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by pamcode(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2015
Good we need more Nigerians attop leagues
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by ElFenomeno1: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Dharniel:
too old for that, but as far as money is involved, go on soun...

Money is involved? Ode.... Spartan South Midlands don't have any money to offer Okocha!
The most any top player gets in that league is less than 50pounds a game and travel expenses.....
Several teams don't even pay their players....
I played for two teams who still play currently in that league so I know and I have an awful of the English non-league pyramid!
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by EmekaBlue(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin His club abi na beer parlour biz no good return again?! I wonder y mr gr* baller retired early with no injury sef angry
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by sagewonders(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2015
nationwide1:
Returning as a player or a coach?

same question
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by morbeta(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2015
What got me laugh is that he said to be 41yrs. I was Okocha's'junior in Nike Grammer school Enugu. How old am i
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by denedene(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2015
he blasted the Nigerian football? undecided i thought you were the chairman, delta state fa? you should be thinking of making an impact in nigerian football. I'm tired of every nigetian cursing but none ready to mk a difference
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by IceDude(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Adonbilivit grin
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by grin88(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2015
The man never tire?

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by hardbody: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2015
kasmail:
Hmmmm..... shey d guy broke reach dat level because i no think sey na love wan make am sign... if na love for d game,eyimba club dey here

Better a small fish in a small water.....

If he is ever going play, let him run the risk on a dollar rated support. Enyimba ko?

No be local club yekini play come die?
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2015
Money don dey finish small small.Hustle must continue.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by gbrown(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2015
DrayZee:
Joke
joke silver?
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Money is involved? Ode.... Spartan South Midlands don't have any money to offer Okocha!
The most any top player gets in that league is less than 50pounds a game and travel expenses.....
Several teams don't even pay their players....
I played for two teams who still currently in that league so I know and I have an awful of the English non-league pyramid!

can't you just make your point without insulting me...
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by ElFenomeno1: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2015
pamcode:
Good we need more Nigerians attop leagues

Hahaha.. Wolverton Town FC does not play in any bloody top league...
Do some bloody research before commenting!!!!
They play in level 9, the English premiership is level 1!
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by amoduganja: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2015
sagewonders:

same question here. hey Mr op do the needful

His mates are beginning to coach and he is returning to play.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by sirxbit(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2015
kasmail:
Hmmmm..... shey d guy broke reach dat level because i no think sey na love wan make am sign... if na love for d game,eyimba club dey here
that guy z worth over 15 milion pounds nd converting dat to naira z no childs play xo money z out of it
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by sukkot: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2015
jayjay done broke abi. he done spend all hin money for nightclub. this nigga too club. every picture na inside nightclub
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by AKPOSbaba: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2015
I miss. His. Motorolla. Skills
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2015
tunnababz:
The most talented African Player ever.

JayJay Okocha....so good they named him twice.

Ask Becham, Roy Keane, Oliver Khan, all those Denmark players in France 98, Ferdinand, Ljumberg. The list goes on.

Even the Great Ronaldinho made reference to him at some point.

Yes I agree 1m times d guy is a LEGEND unfortunately we don't know how to appreciate our own. If u think am not saying truth go and ask OLIVER KHAN..
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by Shymm3x: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2015
The great Jay-Jay Okocha.

So much talent and skills, but he underachieved.

The most skillful players to ever play in the EPL - we miss you!

Roy Keane and David Beckham getting the business:

And Arse-an.al players:

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by gifttracy(f): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2015
U need to see him play,daht guy still got Dos touches.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by morbeta(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2015
Haaaaaa Jay jay is approaching 50yrs, haba i was his jumior in Nike Grammer school Enugu and also his neigbhour in Mbanefo strt new heaven Enugu. Am over 40yrs. So jay jay park well.

1 Like

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by ammyluv2002(f): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2015
Tbillz:
As a ball boy?
Seriously, u wicked no be small

1 Like

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by sylve11: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2015
would love to see him play. cool
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by midolian(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Children go soon disgrace am 4 pitch.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2015
Lol haha..lmao..grand pa wan follow him pikin play ball? If Okocha says he is 41 officially then best believe he is nearing 50 in reality. Na so owu don blow am reach?
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by daveP(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Older or younger, i like the feel of this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Quits Argentina National After Copa Loss / UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished / Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.