Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club (45870 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos / Jay-Jay Okocha Plays Football With IDPs, Donates To Them (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by Sidiqdeboss(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
No big deal an African men can't die that easily moreover this man is a legend in this so call football thumb up jay jay
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by Nobainoonline: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ride on and carry on my brother man,ok!
Cox.......your present meant alort on the pitch,ok!!
But for now try to start as an assistance coach from there we are gonna feel u through your impart to the team,ok!!
So ride on............on pitch my brother Man,Jah bless!!
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by ManTiger(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
tunnababz:
The most talented African Player ever.

JayJay Okocha....so good they named him twice.

Ask Becham, Roy Keane, Oliver Khan, all those Denmark players in France 98, Ferdinand, Ljumberg. The list goes on.

Even the Great Ronaldinho made reference to him at some point.
Zidane.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by femzy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Football age -41
Actual Age - Errmmm 50 smiley
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by Tbillz(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Seriously, u wicked no be small
41yrs? Whats he got 2 offer? Thats crazy
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by tunnath: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Baba wan come win African footballer of the year this time
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by lionel4mercy: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
nationwide1:
Returning as a player or a coach?

thank you for the question,. please check it very well because many of us didnt read but comment, sometimes just to insult anybody

it reads...[b].“He is friends with somebody who coaches at the club and could be helping out with pre-season training with the players. We will be able to say more once he has decided.”[/b]
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
losiope:

Player!"

Some people are trying to make news out of nothing. Dude most likely went to have himself some fun.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by redcliff: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Children go soon disgrace am 4 pitch.

Skill is more powerful than energy. skill is what jj has!
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by knostbrown01(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
He don spend money finish and dey look for bailout (in aregbesola voice)??

1 Like

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by 9jatatafo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Bros Jayjay don old na. Shuooo! Abeg make the guy go into coaching.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
zinachidi:

www.naij.com/503697-jay-jay-okocha-returns-football-english-club.html

I tot he has stopped playing football totally even b4 Ya'radua died!
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by nationwide1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
losiope:

Player!"
Returning to active football at 41 may be detrimental to his heart. I think it's mostly goalkeepers that play actively at such age.

Somebody should advice Okocha except he is going to be playing 30 to 40 minute games.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by ahamonyeka(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Some people are saying he will be disgrace on the pitch while some are saying what is he coming back to do.okocha is a great football and I still respect him.but,I don't know why he retired from football so soon though according him he wanted to give the young ones the chance to play.how old is is okocha to pirlo and the rest of other old players that are still waxing strong?if you are a footballer you wouldn't talk ill about his coming back.
Okocha once ask by teju baby face if he can still play football he said he can still play better than most active players.

If okocha is still invited to the super eagles camp am sure he will do more better than mikel take it or leave it.
Experience matters a lot.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by ahamonyeka(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Tbillz:
41yrs? Whats he got 2 offer? Thats crazy
how old is pirlo
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by anigold(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
zinachidi:

i hope his financial books are in good shape.. After making all that money in almost 15 years of pro-football he should be back to the game as a scout or coach not as a player except he is playing for fun with no pay...
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by MrCork: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
zinachidi:

...CAME WHER? RETURN WHER?...CAN HE SPEK ENGLISH?.....DOES HE TINK THEY SPEK PIGEON ENGLISH IN ENGLISGH PREMIER SHIP FOOTBALL?.....serrrriously we dontnid his type hear in London!!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by santosesq1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Wen de ovation is high,d wise man leave d stage. Dnt com bak like altimate warrior & let papa shango disgrce u oh ! Come develope ur delta state football
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by Tbillz(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
ahamonyeka:
how old is pirlo
36 and they know he cant offer full service. So?
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by freshdude99(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
I thought he is the FA chairman of Delta state shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by Ybnm4life(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
One of Africa's all time great footballer... Baba I dof hat for you, the game don miss you like kilode... I remember that mad ars freekick against Cameroun... Hope you sign for wolves so that we can get to see you in action again...
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by anigold(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
femzy:
Football age -41
Actual Age - Errmmm 50 smiley

i remember one Nigerian left back that was plying his trade in france, on his 23rd birthday his twin brother was celebrating his 45th birthday in Nigeria...

Someone sitting close to me in the plane had the nerve to justify the differences in the age...
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by anigold(m): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrCork:

...CAME WHER? RETURN WHER?...CAN HE SPEK ENGLISH?.....DOES HE TINK THEY SPEK PIGEON ENGLISH IN ENGLISGH PREMIER SHIP FOOTBALL?.....serrrriously we dontnid his type hear in London!!!! (no ofeinse) angry

Are you speaking english or fringlish or pinglish?
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by jibbish(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Like Rivaldo, like Okocha..... Both at age 41
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by Middlefinger1: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
tunnababz:
The most talented African Player ever.
JayJay Okocha....so good they named him twice.
Like Eric Djemba Djemba right? undecided
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by donem: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Okocha no go die because of greed o...
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by thinkdip(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
nationwide1:
Returning as a player or a coach?
as a coach for pre-season trainings, read well, not as a player
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by thinkdip(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
lionel4mercy:

thank you for the question,. please check it very well because many of us didnt read but comment, sometimes just to insult anybody

it reads...[b].“He is friends with somebody who coaches at the club and could be helping out with pre-season training with the players. We will be able to say more once he has decided.”[/b]
that's just the way you see people fail simple question bro
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by geniusss: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
No go Pai for pitch oh! I can't shout.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club by gynazo: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
He is not coming to play, but likely as an assistant coach

Afrocatalyst:
Wow.

Its a two way thing tho. Some people love to do what they enjoy doing while making money off it. He might be feeling a vacuum inside since he stopped playing.

Two. Has he considered his health? He is not getting younger any longer and this running around in the pitch... I no fit cannot shout o. Lol.

My one kobo? Let him find a way to join the game but not as a player. After all he has made enough cash to start up his own club.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / UEFA Confirms UCL Places To Be Decided By Merit If Season Can't Be Finished / Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.