Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Today Is Hepatitis B Day. Have You Gotten Tested? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Today Is Hepatitis B Day. Have You Gotten Tested? (370 Views)

Today Is World's No Bra Day / Vaginal Ring That Prevents HIV To Be Tested In Africa After Trials In America / I Made A Promise To Marry Her But She Is Hepatitis B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Hepatitis B Day. Have You Gotten Tested? by chocolateme(f): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Its a free worldwide test for everyone today and tomorrow. Go to your nearest registered hospital or pharmacy and get tested so u can also do the immunization too which is for 3 tines in 3 months. I have done mine, what about you? Remember, it could be contacted through body sweat. Don't risk it. Prevention is better that cure and it doesn't have a cure. Thanks and remember its FREE
Re: Today Is Hepatitis B Day. Have You Gotten Tested? by Mzora(f): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
what kind of treatment is available for hepatitis b patients?

(1) (Reply)

Medical Question Of The Day! / Achieve Penis Size And Penispump And Sexual Stamina / Best Fumigation Service Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.