Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos (53337 Views)

Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by steppin: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
chloee:
MUMU spell jonalism for d guy naw. No be pidgin he yawn
Idiat! Na ur mama u go call mumu!
What's ur damn business with my comment?
May Amadioha strike you wherever you are!

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by emmabest2000(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
KinkyAngela:
IPOB Terrorists are fighting against the Nigerian Police Force. The 2nd Biafra war has just begun
Dirty pucci
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by nwadiuko1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
allanphash7:
Wich name is better between ariaria and banana island?

Olodo
anu mpam if you like name your market or even your daughter cucumber island or watermelon island.......if it aint rolling in money then its as good as nothing
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by defashan: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
FrankAba1:

My point is, it's our life not yours. Who are you to tell others how to live their lives, if i may ask?

I have as much right to comment as you do after all you live far away from Aba and I doubt if you have ever been there at all.

What's the head count btw? How many guns have ipob managed to wrestle out of police? how many people were either shot dead or wounded by police?
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
virus05:
ok tank you.. God is in heaven watching all what you are saying..

you forgot God was watching u when u typed that balderdash?
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
defashan:

I have as much right to comment as you do after all you live far away from Aba and I doubt if you have ever been there at all.

What's the head count btw? How many guns have ipob managed to wrestle out of police? how many people were either shot dead or wounded by police?

Ok. You have been noticed.
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by ajahexcel(m): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Why starting e-riot Nlanders??
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
LARRYDKING:

Bobby, u aren't making any sense, when u choose to be more constructive, kindly apprise me. Hope the hole where u came through has been sealed forever, it will be disastrous if she still has it open. And if u feel so pained, kindly use the rope to easy ur misery..

Why do you feel that I will feel pained... You maggot.
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
asha80:
enyi ga hie ura..i simply replied the person I wanted to reply because of what he posted
It is you that tried to railroad me into Biafra talk..mgbe nwanne mpa gi ato nwuru na-agha g'eme ka m Mara..simple

You still have not contributed anything intelligent and smart yet. And when you mention Major Gen. Madiebo and thought you were sensible but we are back to nothing sensible from you.
Do not post trash on a Biafra topic, you will be countered.
You speak igbo doesn't make you one.This is the opportunity to ask your mum whom your real father is. Ewu mpama.

IPOB Youth
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
betterABIAstate:
I suspect Nnamdi kalu is around.
It is Nnamdi Kanu. 'Oyel' man
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
IYANGBALI:
its better that way,but warn your people not to try us o,lagoon never dry o grin
"Oyel" man, last week hausa Fulani man killed your brother,wetin you do? Ole!
I didn't want to talk to you,now you have my attention.
Very soon una go get Emir of Lagos. Don't mention me if you have nothing sensible to talk.

REST IN PEACE BROTHER.This is just one of the boys.Three young men gunned down by bastards on uniform.
IPOB Youth

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by IYANGBALI: 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
c33b33:

"Oyel" man, last week hausa Fulani man killed your brother,wetin you do? Ole!
I didn't want to talk to you,now you have my attention.
Very soon una go get Emir of Lagos. Don't mention me if you have nothing sensible to talk.

REST IN PEACE BROTHER.This is just one of the boys.Three young men gunned down by bastards on uniform.
IPOB Youth
tell your people,touch not my annointed else heads go roll into our lagoon tongue
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by emekamicrosoft: 12:32am On Aug 01, 2015
Why dont the biafrans go and fight the soldiers? Oya, biafrans wake up, your freedom is today, go and attack the soldiers, use everything you have, attach their garrisons, of course they are all hausa fulani, the people you hate most, dont just attack policemen but attack Nigerian Military too, i beg of you, do this this night, they are all infidels, all the hausa fulani soldiers ...Find the naval base in aba, attack it too, the Air Force if you can ...you are all brave warriors with extensive war experience, your freedom is today, face your fears boldly as a man, dont be a coward, attack them, all of them, all of the Nigerian Security wings, both Police and Military ...

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 01, 2015
[s]
emekamicrosoft:
Why dont the biafrans go and fight the soldiers? Oya, biafrans wake up, your freedom is today, go and attack the soldiers, use everything you have, attach their garrisons, of course they are all hausa fulani, the people you hate most, dont just attack policemen but attack Nigerian Military too, i beg of you, do this this night, they are all infidels, all the hausa fulani soldiers ...Find the naval base in aba, attack it too, the Air Force if you can ...you are all brave warriors with extensive war experience, your freedom is today, face your fears boldly as a man, dont be a coward, attack them, all of them, all of the Nigerian Security wings, both Police and Military ...
[/s]

Thrash from a disgruntled, brainless, confused and double-faced coward!

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 1:08am On Aug 01, 2015
emekamicrosoft:
Every security checkpoint whether air force,police,army,navy has been deserted. The Biafrans have no gun yet oh!What will happen when they are armed?You will know soon. Why don't the useless police start mass arrest as usual?
Go and hide your face,when the real deal start you will also read it on nairaland your source of knowledge.

IPOB Youth
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by emekamicrosoft: 1:13am On Aug 01, 2015
c33b33:

Every security checkpoint whether air force,police,army,navy has been deserted. The Biafrans have no gun yet oh!What will happen when they are armed?You will know soon. Why don't the useless police start mass arrest as usual?
Go and hide your face,when the real deal start you will also read it on nairaland your source of knowledge.

IPOB Youth

Bros, i am in support, i cant wait, i beg of you, start the massacre please .... kill'em all ... all the infidels .... murder'em ... at least this night make sure you killed at least 3, dont be a coward, be a hero, i will be proud of you ...

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 1:18am On Aug 01, 2015
emekamicrosoft:

Bros, i am in support, i cant wait, i beg of you, start the massacre please .... kill'em all ... all the infidels .... murder'em ... at least this night make sure you killed at least 3, dont be a coward, be a hero, i will be proud of you ...
Go to bed if you have nothing more to say. As I told the other fool. This is an opportunity to ask your mother for your real father.

IPOB Youth
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 01, 2015
ANONYDOTT:

Why do you feel that I will feel pained... You maggot.
grin It's apparent, oaf.
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by emekamicrosoft: 2:23am On Aug 01, 2015
c33b33:

Go to bed if you have nothing more to say. As I told the other fool. This is an opportunity to ask your mother for your real father.

IPOB Youth

Have i insulted you? Must you illiterates go with insults all the time? For the past 45 years you have been cursing and insulting, it achieved nothing for you, for the next 45 years you will still be cursing and insulting, while other tribes are ruling you and exchanginge the baton amongst themselves, you empty headed idiots cannot plan and strategize politically but can only curse and do propaganda. After doing propaganda while others worked hard and got something for themselves you will come back and shout biafra ... Big headed fools. You just try one rough stuff and you will understand the meaning of "scapegoat" in the dictionary. Ofeke Chili Ozo...

3 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by FrenchBiafran: 2:45am On Aug 01, 2015
as usual Yorubas slaves will swarm this thread to defend their awusa masters.
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by OfoIgbo: 5:41am On Aug 01, 2015
c33b33:

IPOB Youth

Nwanne I wrote in another thread that I am not in support of Igbos running around the streets and killing people.

If the Aba people must make a point, it is better they stop all oil flow from the Abia and Imo oil wells, and perhaps stop the flow from Igbo areas of Rivers and Delta state. In a matter of just a few days, i expect this to have spread to all SS and SE oilfields. This action will immediately start affecting oil block owners who all have the ear of Mumuhammadu. It will also start affe ting Nigeria's economy in a way that will get the mumu at Aso Rock to start paying attention
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by asha80(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2015
c33b33:

You still have not contributed anything intelligent and smart yet. And when you mention Major Gen. Madiebo and thought you were sensible but we are back to nothing sensible from you.
Do not post trash on a Biafra topic, you will be countered.
You speak igbo doesn't make you one.This is the opportunity to ask your mum whom your real father is. Ewu mpama.

IPOB Youth
I will spew what I feel and there is nothing you can do except rant online..ogwu azu
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Nwanne I wrote in another thread that I am not in support of Igbos running around the streets and killing people.

If the Aba people must make a point, it is better they stop all oil flow from the Abia and Imo oil wells, and perhaps stop the flow from Igbo areas of Rivers and Delta state. In a matter of just a few days, i expect this to have spread to all SS and SE oilfields. This action will immediately start affecting oil block owners who all have the ear of Mumuhammadu. It will also start affe ting Nigeria's economy in a way that will get the mumu at Aso Rock to start paying attention

They are not running around streets and killing people. Those they are after are the uniform men.If you have a relative in Aba,he must have been assaulted or know someone that has be assaulted by a uniform man. And three lives have been snuffed out untimely and the people must react.
How do they stop the pump?By blowing up the pipe line which will in turn pollute rivers and farmlands. The best is to chase away every thing nigeria and it will happen and nairaland will write about it.
Nndewo!

IPOB Youth
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2015
emekamicrosoft:

Have i insulted you? Must you illiterates go with insults all the time? For the past 45 years you have been cursing and insulting, it achieved nothing for you, for the next 45 years you will still be cursing and insulting, while other tribes are ruling you and exchanginge the baton amongst themselves, you empty headed idiots cannot plan and strategize politically but can only curse and do propaganda. After doing propaganda while others worked hard and got something for themselves you will come back and shout biafra ... Big headed fools. You just try one rough stuff and you will understand the meaning of "scapegoat" in the dictionary. Ofeke Chili Ozo...

It is people like your father that cannot strategise and cannot speak out. That's why his cowardice runs in you and it will be snuffed out soon.
What has your family gotten?Peanuts! Come and shout 'one nigeria' in Biafraland and understand the meaning of 'saboteur'. Igbo man! Make sure you ask your mother whom you are.

IPOB Youth
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2015
asha80:
I will spew what I feel and there is nothing you can do except rant online..ogwu azu
The ogwu azu will puncture your throat. What have you done for your nigeria except rant. Have you ever hung a flag of nigeria around your neck and walk on the street?Or walk on the street to talk about it? Hypocrite!
Bastards everywhere claiming igbo.Anyway you can be igbo but cannot be Biafran. Go on and show your trading mentality.

IPOB Youth
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by asha80(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2015
c33b33:

The ogwu azu will puncture your throat. What have you done for your nigeria except rant. Have you ever hung a flag of nigeria around your neck and walk on the street?Or walk on the street to talk about it? Hypocrite!
Bastards everywhere claiming igbo.Anyway you can be igbo but cannot be Biafran. Go on and show your trading mentality.

IPOB Youth
mba a na-aba Na internet..it is you that has that trading mentality because you are governed by emotion and not strategic thinking..your constant reply to what I type shows it because of your need to curse whoever disagrees with you..don't kill yourself in the process..nkapi
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2015
asha80:
mba a na-aba Na internet..it is you that has that trading mentality because you are governed by emotion and not strategic thinking..your constant reply to what I type shows it because of your need to curse whoever disagrees with you..don't kill yourself in the process..nkapi
I will keep replying idiots like you. Trader! Go and buy and sell.
Don't die in the process of fighting against Biafra

IPOB Youth
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by OfoIgbo: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
c33b33:

They are not running around streets and killing people. Those they are after are the uniform men.If you have a relative in Aba,he must have been assaulted or know someone that has be assaulted by a uniform man. And three lives have been snuffed out untimely and the people must react.
How do they stop the pump?By blowing up the pipe line which will in turn pollute rivers and farmlands. The best is to chase away every thing nigeria and it will happen and nairaland will write about it.
Nndewo!

IPOB Youth

Thank you for the briefing. I am happy people are not running around looking for who to kill. But we are talking of Aba and I know some people will eventually seek some sort of appropriate revenge.

I wholly support the severe punishment of those that carried out this indiscriminate shootings by the authorities, be it Biafran or Nigerian.

if you insist on mere chasing away of everything Nigerian, that will not be sustainable in the long run.

But imagine a situation where you first turn off the oil taps of the oil well, and then disconnect the pipelines. Also bear in mind that these oil wells are probably staffed by locals and the route to work is block so that no one can get in out out
Factor in the fact that Mumu-hammadu's actions so far has shown he is against Igbos which means people around those oil wells will not at all be loyal to the Nigerian authorities and will be more likely to cooperate with the IPOB hierarchy.
This will affect Nigeria's economy so adversely the authorities will be forced to listen.
I can assure you that Mumu-hammadu is not at all worried about the situation in Aba afterall it is not hitting Nigeria's financial piggybank.

Especially now that the Nigeiran military is focused in the NE. The military will be spread too thin to be able to handle the situation.
If these major pipelines are disconnected, and also ensuring to disconnect the pipelines that feeds Kaduna refinery, everyone will immediately see the vulnerability of the Nigerian economy to angry Igbos and other Lower Niger peoples.

This proposed action will be much more effective and it will also prevent the unnecessary wasting of Yorubas and Hausas that are innocently resident in the east
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Thank you for the briefing. I am happy people are not running around looking for who to kill. But we are talking of Aba and I know some people will eventually seek some sort of appropriate revenge.

I wholly support the severe punishment of those that carried out this indiscriminate shootings by the authorities, be it Biafran or Nigerian.

if you insist on mere chasing away of everything Nigerian, that will not be sustainable in the long run.

But imagine a situation where you first turn off the oil taps of the oil well, and then disconnect the pipelines. Also bear in mind that these oil wells are probably staffed by locals and the route to work is block so that no one can get in out out
Factor in the fact that Mumu-hammadu's actions so far has shown he is against Igbos which means people around those oil wells will not at all be loyal to the Nigerian authorities and will be more likely to cooperate with the IPOB hierarchy.
This will affect Nigeria's economy so adversely the authorities will be forced to listen.
I can assure you that Mumu-hammadu is not at all worried about the situation in Aba afterall it is not hitting Nigeria's financial piggybank.

Especially now that the Nigeiran military is focused in the NE. The military will be spread too thin to be able to handle the situation.
If these major pipelines are disconnected, and also ensuring to disconnect the pipelines that feeds Kaduna refinery, everyone will immediately see the vulnerability of the Nigerian economy to angry Igbos and other Lower Niger peoples.

This proposed action will be much more effective and it will also prevent the unnecessary wasting of Yorubas and Hausas that are innocently resident in the east
It's a good one. I know plans are place for that,it is a process. Where are you? Join an IPOB family and your suggestions will be appreciated.

IPOB Youth
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
c33b33:

It's a good one. I know plans are place for that,it is a process. Where are you? Join an IPOB family and your suggestions will be appreciated.

IPOB Youth

You are being deceived by a man comfortable in London, enjoying the safety and comfort of the British society.
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by c33b33(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

You are being deceived by a man comfortable in London, enjoying the safety and comfort of the British society.

Thank you I agree.
I am happy I am been deceived by an intellect who made the world press to remember BIAFRA even when nigeria media were silent.
I like to be deceived by someone who defeated your government who can't stop a 'small' radio station from broadcasting even after buying off Satlink for over $20million.
Has NTA or radio nigeria ever beaten BBC,fox,etc as the most listened radio station in the world?
I can go on and on but you are not worth it!

What are about you.Do you think you are not
been deceived?
You are also been deceived by a Jihadist using paparazzi and the media and also enjoying the comfort of taxpayers money.A man who is going senile.

If you have an intelligent discussion mention me,if not please hold your peace.

IPOB Youth
Re: Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
c33b33:

Thank you I agree.
I am happy I am been deceived by an intellect who made the world press to remember BIAFRA even when nigeria media were silent.
I like to be deceived by someone who defeated your government who can't stop a 'small' radio station from broadcasting even after buying off Satlink for over $20million.
Has NTA or radio nigeria ever beaten BBC,fox,etc as the most listened radio station in the world?
I can go on and on but you are not worth it!

What are about you.Do you think you are not
been deceived?
You are also been deceived by a Jihadist using paparazzi and the media and also enjoying the comfort of taxpayers money.A man who is going senile.

If you have an intelligent discussion mention me,if not please hold your peace.

IPOB Youth

You know the most listened radio on tunein is not the same as the most listened radio in the world.

HeartFm in the UK alone has more listeners than radio biafra. Research some of the stuff radio biafra tells you before you believe them. As per buying satlink it's very possible Nigeria government always misplaces priority

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses With His Son, Nigerians React / Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate / Yari Meets Wike Behind Closed Door.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.