Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,105 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Why A Few Guy Dump Women In The Wake Of Getting Under Their Skirts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why A Few Guy Dump Women In The Wake Of Getting Under Their Skirts (502 Views)

“I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah / Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Anita’s Tweet In The Wake Of Toke Makinwa’s / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why A Few Guy Dump Women In The Wake Of Getting Under Their Skirts by MrHype: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
There is a compact expression that the measure you give is the measure you should get. (rubbish in, refuse out) Before I begin, I need all of you to realize that regardless of how we attempt adorn pre-conjugal sex, it will never show signs of change the way that it's Abhorrent, so all ye Ministers, unwind your psyche on the grounds that this is not to draw individuals into premarital sex (make una no quote Book of scriptures for my head oooo) And in conclusion, in the event that you are deprived of good cognizance aptitudes, compassionate meet with your neighbour(s) with great perception abilities for better clarification.

Here I go 10 Reasons Why You Ought Not Censure Gentlemen For Dumping Women In the wake of Getting Under Their Skirts

Read more...
http://justlovetips..com/2015/07/why-few-fellows-dump-women-in-wake-of.html?m=1
Re: Why A Few Guy Dump Women In The Wake Of Getting Under Their Skirts by IYADARA(f): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
smiley
Re: Why A Few Guy Dump Women In The Wake Of Getting Under Their Skirts by ojun50(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Souvenir Shop / Has Toyin Aimakhu Marrige Hit The Rocks Again? / OMG: See Hot Photos: Jennifer Lopez Serves Serious Butt Action At Iheartradio Fe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.