Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) (74710 Views)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / Guys!!!! See How Hilarious Some Girls English Can Be (photo) / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by stolaonipekun: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mugun
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Topman0001(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
I've learnt that i'm still learning... I just think in my mind how a man could be doing things he can't proudly bost of. That's the last thing i'll ever do.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Unsad(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:
Lol grin
It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
LadyF's boo can do it for LadyF, love supercedes all grin
Who asked you?
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
EMMAXBLESS:
To me this is not love but stupidity
How will you be doing this to your husband wen you are the help of the family
Lai Lai
#Emmaxbless#
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
ModiKen:

U never said why; abi u dey fear mak d person no use am do juju or put devil beans for ur pant grin
lol
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by ojjp: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

But that's a different scenario altogether. I'd still be self conscious about it though.

i think i like ur style.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
For that kin tits i fit close eye wash am lipsrsealed
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Orikinla(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nigerian he goats will do anything to sex a girl.
May be the girl say wash my undies before you can fork me. grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by maxwellogbonna: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na lack of job be dat,o na the change way buhari they give us
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by thegoodone2(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
I have done that before. its love
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by NobleG1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
EMMAXBLESS:
To me this is not love but stupidity
How will you be doing this to your husband wen you are the help of the family
Lai Lai
#Emmaxbless#

If you can't wash hers, do you still expect her to wash yours? If your answer is YES, then you're a heartless control freak who think women are housemaids or property.

A love relationship is a love partnership. Both of you are equal and none is a slave to the other.

I can wash my wife's pant and she can wash mine too, I can cook for her and she can for me too, I can help in bathing baby and changing baby's diaper, I can help in hand-feeding baby, I can also help in cleaning the house and many more. That's how real love works.

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by firstolalekan(m): 3:24am On Aug 01, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Yoruba men undecided
Your father
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Adedolapo1406(m): 5:35am On Aug 01, 2015
I can do it, but only and if only condition warrants it.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by obichiekweibe59: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2015
D annoying truth is that the girls who receive this kind of love are the worst immoral beings on earth.She will easily remove this same pant for anoda guy who actually treats her like shit.
Look at the one in the picture.She cant get enough bleeping in her entire life.
Rubbish.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Lytlelemon(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2015
I'll do everything for my wife except washing her panties. I feel irritated at the sight of panties. No matter how hard i love her, washing her pants is an exception. But i can do anyother washing wink
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by solonazzy: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Yoruba men undecided
Here u go... Wat has yoruba got to do with d picture
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by WafiJoe(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

you must be King of panty washers

in fact im sure your holding some and boiling water to scrub them right now

How long do you wear your panties, that one have to boil water for them. I weep for you.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
I can do it if she's not feeling well.
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by internetpo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
bqlekan:
guy, forget that thing.. God still forgives grin

grin grin
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
unknown87:
Wetin your eyes find go there? grin
lol
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Gurgle(f): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
WafiJoe:

How long do you wear your panties, that one have to boil water for them. I weep for you.

Wont you boil water before diluting it with cold water, to make it a good temperature
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by Cerebrum(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
EMMAXBLESS:
To me this is not love but stupidity How will you be doing this to your husband wen you are the help of the family Lai Lai #Emmaxbless#
LOOL. see the niggas face though. I kent cry
Re: Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) by twoloaded(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, maybe it's kind of like pre-intimacy to them. Something that "excites" the guy. Notice how it is only her panties he's washing. Maybe he finds it hot. It makes him look whipped though.
I really love ur idea, that may be wat turn the guy on each time they need to make love. I had lke to wash panties though..;-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / 17 Romantic Ways To Turn A Girl ON!!! / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.