Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning (4606 Views)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / Photos Of President Buhari At Africa-france Summit In Mali / "New Story Of The 12-year-old Who Was Rescued From A Wall In Ondo State". Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by 247frolic(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-C6jmm4ia8bg/VbtsFC7-ptI/AAAAAAAGE1s/OEa5bU4cSp4/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Malians come out in their numbers to see 'prophet' that appeared on a toilet wall..

People in Bamako, Mali queued up this morning to see a photo of a prophet that appeared on a toilet wall. Yes, that white stuff on the wall they are pointing at is the 'prophet'. I can't!. More pics after the cut..

[img]http://3.bp..com/-TcJhKa3QiBQ/VbtsFUmDkaI/AAAAAAAGE1w/E167BugCJuY/s400/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-E0kzmgivu44/VbtsF9aIWzI/AAAAAAAGE14/kxbUeOueuk4/s400/3.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-image-of-prophet-that-appeared.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by Icocop101(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
So where is the image?

END-TIME SIGHT SEEING!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Wetin concern me embarassed

*light my weed*

*sip origin*

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by belloahmad: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
op what did you call that pic?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by endy4oxide(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
they sell high grade weed in mali cheesy grin

13 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Police wan arrest the image

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by laurel03(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
Orisirisi 4 Africa

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by oloriooko(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Maybe one ganja farm was accidentally set on fire in that area, seem everyone is high
The guy in the first pic be like 'where is the pic na' and the custodian of the illusion be like'cant you see that white stuff?
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by IYADARA(f): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
End time
Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by Qtsnow(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gullible set if ignoramus homo sapiens

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by brize(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
That white what?? Hmmm well prophet na prophet sha, prophet of doom na prophet im be too...... *in Nnamdi Kanu's voice* Black people from Africa
Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Where is the mohammed na?

Click here for daily lols
[url]gag247.com[/url]

Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by SPG4U(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
[size=20pt]an entire country is high on weed[/size]
Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by ManTiger(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Just when I think the South Africans are nasty, their Malian brothers came up with a shitt
Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by kekakuz(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
hew
Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by deanoffaculty: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
I love Nigeria! Despite the political instability, insurgency, etc.......Nigeria is still the best in Africa.
This kind thing no fit happen for Nigeria,even Lagos.......guys be like 'I beg give me rag make I clean the chalk, na chijoke write am there'. Prophet ko, Imam ni!
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by cococandy(f): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lmao.
The madness is not unique to us.
In fact Chadians are taking the cake now.
Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=20pt]an entire country is high on weed[/size]
I tell u..

Now I know NIGERIA is heaven
Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by emekamn(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Eaya! nothing wey frustration no dey cause.
Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by sinkhole: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
It is Al-Qaida weed that Malians smoked, it is always the original, Osama smoked it and we all know what he did grin
Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by drnoel: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
post=36464043:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-C6jmm4ia8bg/VbtsFC7-ptI/AAAAAAAGE1s/OEa5bU4cSp4/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Malians come out in their numbers to see 'prophet' that appeared on a toilet wall..

People in Bamako, Mali queued up this morning to see a photo of a prophet that appeared on a toilet wall. Yes, that white stuff on the wall they are pointing at is the 'prophet'. I can't!. More pics after the cut..

[img]http://3.bp..com/-TcJhKa3QiBQ/VbtsFUmDkaI/AAAAAAAGE1w/E167BugCJuY/s400/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-E0kzmgivu44/VbtsF9aIWzI/AAAAAAAGE14/kxbUeOueuk4/s400/3.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-image-of-prophet-that-appeared.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

illiteracy will kill Africans
Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by Tsmooth1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Buhari. #paygisinternstheirstipend
Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
The first picture look like they are collecting money to allow people view it.
Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by Mariecakes(f): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Where is the prophet
Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by MayflowerB(f): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Still looking for d prophet
Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
De prophet face for toilet?
Dat prophet too like kpekus!! Him think say Aisha de inside the toilet?
Mumus!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by hazyfm1: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
ANOTHER CORK & BULL STORY

DID U NOTICE THE BUCKET WITH MONEY UNDER THAT TREE... FLUCK!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Image Of 'prophet' That Appeared On A Toilet Wall In Mali This Morning by KemoSabe: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na yeye Africans dey see all these kin things.....
Children of the Damned!

mtchew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla / Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice / Awolowo Caused All The Problems In Nigeria - - Unongo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.