Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,215 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice (4660 Views)

Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again / Fayose Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by EldaMorris(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Igbo residents in the North have started relocating
back home, following the quit notice given by Arewa
youths.

According to DailyPost , during a visit to the God is Good Motor Park in Mando, Kaduna State on Thursday, June 8, the park was brimming with Igbos returning back to the east.

Read more>>http://www.merifeblog.tk/2017/06/quit-notice-igbos-residents-in-north.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by greymiles: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Droves - a herd or flock of animals being driven in a body.
Chai! Dz abokis weekend oo

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by taylor88(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
seriously
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by APCsupporter: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
all thanks to ipob

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by Homeboiy: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
jmm
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by kelechi50: 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Yeah Welcome home my people to the land of Peace were neither bomb or heldsmen will attack you again

22 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by carzola(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Eyyaahh..

If only they had developed
Their states now they
Have to go back to villages
With no roads.. No electricity
No school for their kids..

I see more ipob youths going
Into drug pushing this year..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by adadike281(f): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
welcome home my people. I will be helping d returnees around me to be on their feet again. this I pledge so help me God.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by dlondonbadboy: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is a welcome development...

When all igbos are back home...we would relate the next line of action to our people...

Since everybody is tired of this union...let's all rest.

I no do again no be quarrel.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by YorubaMod(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wonderful.. Very good news for not listening to those stupid leaders supporting one nigeria that wants you to stay.. After you guys are completely back, then we will decide what to do with their brothers over here.. Igbos come back before the 3months expire because we have alot of meat to roast over here..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Where did we got it wrong? I'm a northerner but am currently listening to phyno's fada-fada song even though I don't even understand ibo language. What is wrong with us as a people? Why can't we give peace a chance and learn to live in it's harmony.

Back then in school, my best friend was Emeka, we virtually do everything together. I could vividly remember how we were running with a pot of soup for about 1mile, a soup we took from our lodge-mates. undecided

Nigerians should shun hate and tribalism for pete's sake. It doesn't help anyone but rather it brings you down undecided

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by johnmark1234(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nigeria is dead and the burial ceremony will be on 1'October 2017 Avery body are welcom. By mazi N KANU.for mor information contact lay Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by greymiles: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
greenermodels:
after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over what is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"
Do u know dose same abokis re still roaming and flexing about in ur region, lashing and yanshig ur sistaz and modas.
I wonder if dere is still any easterner dat knws his or her biological fada. dey re either from d baby factory or from d pregnancy ur modaz brought from abokis yanshing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by greymiles: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
elmagnifo:
Where did we got it wrong? I'm a northerner but am currently listening to phyno's fada-fada song even though I don't even understand ibo language. What is wrong with us as a people? Why can't we give peace a chance and learn to live in it's harmony.

Back then in school, my best friend was Emeka, we virtually do everything together. I could vividly remember how we were running with a pot of soup for about 1mile, a soup we took from our lodge-mates. undecided

Nigerians should shun hate and tribalism for pete's sake. It doesn't help anyone but rather it brings you down undecided
Wu carez if u listen to phyno's fada fada or mi anoti.

So because u listen to phyno, developers shud not go and develop dere land again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by saidutal(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Firewell
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by APCsupporter: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
I'm beginning to feel sorry for the innocent businessmen. ipob see what you have caused in less than 2 years? I hope you have made plans to provide employment for them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by GasAndOilTheory(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
greenermodels:
after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over what is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"

MEANWHILE
The truth is that you people never wore clothes until the British clothed you. That you lived in small villages while we the Yoruba are the first metropolitan people in west Africa. You were busy sacrificing your twins while we were creating one of west Africa's largest empires.
Your insults to afonja is a slight to your own race as he was not only the supreme generalissimo of oyos army but he won 28 battles in his entire career. Using the name afonja to insult any Yoruba person is an insult to your nameless forefathers
The majority of Igbo in Lagos are not only petty traders and hawkers but also import fake products that endanger the nation. You people should stop deceiving yourselves we the Yoruba pray day by day for Biafra At least it will stop the influx of fake products, Cocaine smuggling, baby factory amongst others

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by kingzizzy: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
APCsupporter:
all thanks to ipob

This has been happening long before IPOB. This one was even with advanced warning. Other times, the warning was people being massacred.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by APCsupporter: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
kingzizzy:

This has been happening long before IPOB. This one was even with advanced warning. Other times, the warning was people being massacred.

can you quote where the North threatened to attack them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by Akissani: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
YorubaMod:
Wonderful.. Very good news for not listening to those stupid leaders supporting one nigeria that wants you to stay.. After you guys are completely back, then we will decide what to do with their brothers over here.. Igbos come back before the 3months expire because we have alot of meat to roast over here..
akpamu
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by fulanmafia: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
elmagnifo:

The story is the same for most northerners, at least half of my bosom friends are Ibos but IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu's insultive, threatening and blackmail approach to the agitation is what has caused significant collateral damage for the lovely innocent Ibos living in the North.

It's not tribalism necessarily...it's the cost of silence from easterners in the face of provocative foolery.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by Fx55(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
elmagnifo:

My good brother, it is already late. We have crossed the rubicon. The Zoo must surely fall.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by fulanmafia: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
APCsupporter:
I'm beginning to feel sorry for the innocent businessmen. ipob see what you have caused in less than 2 years? I hope you have made plans to provide employment for them

I foresee an Okrika and Otapiapia explosion in their region when their traders return from the North.

Meanwhile its a chance for other Nigerians in the north to take-over the auto spare parts sector.

This is working out better than anticipated smiley.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by greenermodels: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:

MEANWHILE
The truth is that you people never wore clothes until the British clothed you. That you lived in small villages while we the Yoruba are the first metropolitan people in west Africa. You were busy sacrificing your twins while we were creating one of west Africa's largest empires.
Your insults to afonja is a slight to your own race as he was not only the supreme generalissimo of oyos army but he won 28 battles in his entire career. Using the name afonja to insult any Yoruba person is an insult to your nameless forefathers
The majority of Igbo in Lagos are not only petty traders and hawkers but also import fake products that endanger the nation. You people should stop deceiving yourselves we the Yoruba pray day by day for Biafra At least it will stop the influx of fake products, Cocaine smuggling, baby factory amongst others
what a childish rant without any connection to the topic, how old are you? i didn't insult you or your tribe,i only asked you yo spend that energy on making your own lives better instead of wasting it over igbo matters that doesn't concern you, but i guess you're jobless and therefore have more than enough time to waste here over what is not your concern.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by GasAndOilTheory(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
[s]
greenermodels:
what a childish rant without any connection to the topic, how old are you? i didn't insult you or your tribe,i only asked you yo spend that energy on making your own lives better instead of wasting it over igbo matters that doesn't concern you, but i guess you're jobless and therefore have more than enough time to waste here over what is not your concern.
[/s]
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by Funlord2(m): 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bye...... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
kelechi50:

Yeah Welcome home my people to the land of Peace were neither bomb or heldsmen will attack you again

see consolation

so its now they know about a land where no bomb abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by APCsupporter: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
fulanmafia:

I foresee an Okrika and Otapiapia explosion in their region when their traders return from the North.

Meanwhile its a chance for other Nigerians in the north to take-over the auto spare parts sector.

This is working out better than anticipated smiley.

there are so many things to take over oocheesy. and what's more, kannywood will have less pirates to deal with

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Support The South In 2023 / Nigeria Is SAFER Than The USA. Discuss. / Breaking News:IGP Widraws All Police Security Of E-money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.