Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? (8482 Views)

Ex Corpers - This Is How To Opt Out Of U-report Messages Successfully / U - Report! Please Leave Me Alone!!! / Corpers U-report (cartoon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by ournewspoint: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Every Thursday,our AD CDS will visit our various CD groups and mandate us to go out to the streets and recruit at least 10 people every week.
The problem is not recruiting them, the problem is the people you are talking to, giving you listening ear.
They have not done any form of Publicity about U report, yet they want people to enroll without asking much questions.
Nigerians get alot of unsolicited sms and do not need you to use U-report and add to their sorrows.
Some percentage of Nigerians are illiterate, they dont understand or care to understand what U-report is and its value to their life.
You are telling people let their voice be heard through U report, yet my voice have not been heard to increase my alawi.

Dont know your thought on this issue, cos its really frustrating to me.
@ournewspoint

3 Likes

Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by fabiscolj: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
yea dats true same thing at my ppa. In fact last month if u have not registered for u.report no clearance for you.
Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by alex81(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Op u read my mind.

Here na 40 pipo every mth else no alawee. Very fustrating!!!!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
alex81:
Op u read my mind.

mehn. una suppose protest oh. which kind job be that one.??....

corpers here full up the form themselves. I really do not see the need f for this u-report thingy.. not like they can know if some registered under you or not.. nothing like any type of referral with the SMS shit.

1 Like

Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by Timbuktu14(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pple for here no even wan send. Oh boy eh! Na copy n paste of numbers guys dey do for here o. Weda e correct or not. Na to submit am like dat. No tym

3 Likes

Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by Csami(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
I have like 5 sims. My bros has like 7. My dad has 3 and my mom 2. My stupid LI said he wants 18 per person or no clearance. Na just find one and I'm good to go.

I asked him "as a u-reporter ambassador or what u represent, why can you create public awareness?"

The home boy dodge the question and me just call bros, abeg help me register those people wey dey house.

1 Like

Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by oluseye12: 1:02am On Aug 05, 2015
zero value
Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by olamitunposi: 1:08am On Aug 08, 2015
The U report is irrelevant...
Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by Cybertext(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2015
Omoh the U report thing tire me too o.... convincing Nigerians to register for something that won't benefit them directly isn't easy o. Na to buy plenty sim dey register them o... or better still just don't tell the people u want to register, just collect Dia phone put it on silent mode and register d sims as fast as possible then delete all the sent and inbox messages that's connected to U report... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by agrovick(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2015
alex81:
Op u read my mind.
Delta?
Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by alex81(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
agrovick:
Delta?
ebonyi
Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by alex81(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
agrovick:
Delta?
ebonyi
Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by QuinofHearts(f): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
They are very stupid. Using u-report as a means to frustrate corpers. If it's that important, why not advertise on television or radio stations instead of sending corpers to walk on the streets, get embarrassed and insulted, beating by rain and sun, all for if they don't bring numbers, they would not be paid by the federal government. You are contributing to the problem instead of solving it. Rubbish! Dis is why naija would never move forward. Trampling on the rights of the average Nigerian. Mtchew.
Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by WizyTechs: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
How to opt out of ureport and services?
Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by elrony(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hope U-reports ends with this current batch... cos with the complaints above, it seems way terrible

#A16 PCM cheesy grin cheesy
Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by Kj40: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
How can I opt out from u-report.
Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by Kj40: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
How can I opt out from u-report platform.
Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by oppybouy(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2016
The U-Report thing tire me oo. For Lokoja here Dem no even gree sign my cds card for me last week cos me no even bother collect the yeye form. But next week dey naw, sebi Na no Dem want. Dem go see tire naw, copy and paste things.
Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by BashBB: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
Una dey worry unaselves

Lemme tell you how I did my own: L.I said bring 50 names and phone numbers or no clearance... I just simply copied all the names of my students in class and generated random numbers off the top of my head and appended them to the names cool ..... Who has time for that nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value? by personal59: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Urs is better in kaduna. Na to get 50 names per week. - 200 in a month for clearance

(1) (Reply)

What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) / 3 Kidnapped Corpers In Rivers Are Released / Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.