Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! (757 Views)

Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) / Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child / Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by Donald3d(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
One of my favorite people in the world is expecting a baby girl,the creator of facebook posted this recently
Priscilla and I have some exciting news: we're expecting a baby girl!
This will be a new chapter in our lives.
We've already been so fortunate for the
opportunity to touch people's lives
around the world -- Cilla as a doctor and
educator, and me through this community and philanthropy. Now we'll focus on
making the world a better place for our
child and the next generation.
We want to share one experience to
start. We've been trying to have a child
for a couple of years and have had three miscarriages along the way.
You feel so hopeful when you learn
you're going to have a child. You start
imagining who they'll become and
dreaming of hopes for their future. You
start making plans, and then they're gone. It's a lonely experience. Most
people don't discuss miscarriages
because you worry your problems will
distance you or reflect upon you -- as if
you're defective or did something to
cause this. So you struggle on your own. In today's open and connected world,
discussing these issues doesn't distance
us; it brings us together. It creates
understanding and tolerance, and it gives
us hope.
When we started talking to our friends, we realized how frequently this
happened -- that many people we knew
had similar issues and that nearly all had
healthy children after all.
We hope that sharing our experience will
give more people the same hope we felt and will help more people feel
comfortable sharing their stories as well.
Our good news is that our pregnancy is
now far enough along that the risk of loss
is very low and we are very hopeful.
Cilla and our child are both healthy, I'm extremely excited to meet her and our
dog Beast has no idea what's coming. In
our ultrasound, she even gave me a
thumbs up "like" with her hand, so I'm
already convinced she takes after me.
We're looking forward to welcoming her into the world and sharing more soon
when she's ready to come out and meet
everyone!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102276573729791&id=4&set=a.529237706231.2034669.4&refid=52&_ft_=qid.6177739483603107394%3Amf_story_key.-6874684439736374494%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=E

Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
that's good news...
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by sinaj(f): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
diz op sha
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by Unsad(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Smh for yu
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by Adatob(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Source pls
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by CEtoO(f): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by MayflowerB(f): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Congrats
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by Demmocrats(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by Donald3d(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinaj:
diz op sha
sis what av i done wrong,by being happy 4 sum1 that has lost 3 babies !! ?
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by Donald3d(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
MayflowerB:
Congrats
mayflowerb are u reali an exmay ?
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by Donald3d(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Unsad:
Smh for yu
wetin i do na
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by sinaj(f): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Donald3d:
sis what av i done wrong,by being happy 4 sum1 that has lost 3 babies !! ?

yea itz a good thing smiley

we shud born offering too wink
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by Zehner(f): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Eyah.....congrats to them.
That dog looks like a mop with eyes, tongue and feet. embarassed
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by Donald3d(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Zehner:
Eyah.....congrats to them.
That dog looks like a mop with eyes, tongue and feet. embarassed
Thats "Beast" for you,i wonder why Mark decided to have that kind of dog,and the name urgh....
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by Zehner(f): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Donald3d:
Thats "Beast" for you,i wonder why Mark decided to have that kind of dog,and the name urgh....
Beast? Is that the name of the dog or a type of dog
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by Donald3d(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Wait o wat is it with social network owners and dogs,i think Seun has a dog or probably dogs.
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by Donald3d(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Zehner:
Beast? Is that the name of the dog or a type of dog
thats the name of the dog
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by Zehner(f): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Donald3d:
thats the name of the dog
interesting
Re: Mark Zuckeberg Is Expecting A Baby !!! Hurray !!! by LaurelP(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
So wat name wud he give d baby?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Knowledge Overtraining And Strength For Optimum Muscle Mass / Baba Sala Not DEAD, Responding To Treatment / Check Out This New Adorable Photo Of A Heavily Pregnant Nadia Buari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.