Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 (30937 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Top 10 GOODLOOKING Ladies Of Romanceland 2015 / Can Goodlooking Guys Get Girlfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 by Joe4real1988(m): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
Hello anorexic, flat-arsed rat-breasted dyslexic bleaching slimy deadbrained halfwitted slutty hoe-bag.smiley
. My guy u ar grammaticaly hot o....gosh....u wonno kill her ryt...... Bia bar-man biko ye nwokema origin juru ezigbo oyi........jigodu nka kulu obigi
Re: Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 02, 2016
EroticAngelina:
only two guys I can say are really hot here! cheesy
the rest... undecided Una try

ladyboss, wtf is thesonofmarkk's doing on that list angry

Christ! have u seen his phat nose? shocked plus his character makes him even less attractive undecided

#ImJustBeingBlunt

That's so mean...see ur old nose like bent straw cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 by sirjakez(m): 2:01am On Feb 02, 2016
Yes we ladies are tired of list based on females
Its time we acknowlege some of the goodlooking guys on NL ... These are the guys that dont have problem in the ladies department wink

* Djeezy
* Naijaboiy
* thesonofmark
* Macmilla
* Lalasticlala .......... Iffa hear fem nah ban grin
* falconey
* wristbangle
* Funlord
* tosyne2much
* kingtom
*cutehector
*jacksparrow0712
*blackett
*sinnzu
* sinizia
*pbs4real
* Zicoraad
*Dygeasy
*bosville ...... Nice hair

Note : if you bash me .. 12 hour minimum sentence or life tongue
Cc lalasticlala Ishilove Farano obinoscopy
I no see my name ooooooo
Its time we acknowlege some of the goodlooking guys on NL ... These are the guys that dont have problem in the ladies department wink

* Djeezy
* Naijaboiy
* thesonofmark
* Macmilla
* falconey
* wristbangle
* Funlord
* tosyne2much
* kingtom
*cutehector
*jacksparrow0712
*blackett
*sinnzu
* sinizia
*pbs4real
* Zicoraad
*Dygeasy

Cc lalasticlala Ishilove Farano obinoscopy
I no see my name ooooooo... lol just kidding o
Re: Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 by MrCork: 2:11am On Feb 02, 2016

* Djeezy
* Naijaboiy
* thesonofmark
* Macmilla
* falconey
* wristbangle
* Funlord
* tosyne2much
* kingtom
*cutehector
*jacksparrow0712
*blackett
*sinnzu
* sinizia
*pbs4real
* Zicoraad
*Dygeasy

..wot the phuck??...OP HAS NO TASTE!! undecided
Re: Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 02, 2016
MrCork:

..wot the phuck??...OP HAS NO TASTE!! undecided
Why cause yer not on there? grin ...You have no pic Cork.
Re: Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 02, 2016
Who is this Guy with the "nice hair"? bosivlle come here so I can see for myself.
Is the Guy still on NL
Re: Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 by MrCork: 2:20am On Feb 02, 2016
QueenValerie:
Why cause yer not on there? grin ...You have no pic Cork.

...everyone in that list dyammmmm ugly..4REAL...not only becoss they ate homebasebbut becoss thet are homebase..lookat falconey for example...the boy looklike roadside mechanik! (REAL TALK) angry
Re: Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 by pbs4real(m): 2:23am On Feb 02, 2016
MrCork:

...everyone in that list dyammmmm ugly..4REAL...not only becoss they ate homebasebbut becoss thet are homebase..lookat falconey for example...the boy looklike roadside mechanik! (REAL TALK) angry
go and sleep it's late already undecided
Re: Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 by MrCork: 2:25am On Feb 02, 2016
pbs4real:
go and sleep it's late already undecided

...you at work?...security guard? undecided
Re: Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 02, 2016
MrCork:

I see.
But yer not a woman so...It really doesn't matter if you find them sexy,you don't have ta fool with em.
So take heart buddy.
Re: Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 by MrCork: 2:29am On Feb 02, 2016
QueenValerie:
I see.
But yer not a woman so...It really doesn't matter if you find them sexy,you don't have ta fool with em.
So take heart buddy.

...we are confused....are you looooking for husband from that mofolick list?.....darlin they all ugly..REAL TALK!! undecided
Re: Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 02, 2016
MrCork:

...we are confused....are you looooking for husband from that mofolick list?.....darlin they all ugly..REAL TALK!! undecided
Marriage? No.That'd be a bit extreme don't,you think?
Re: Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 by MrCork: 2:35am On Feb 02, 2016
QueenValerie:
Marriage ? No,that'd be a bit extreme don't, you think?

...darlin am a lover not a fighter...if any guy near you(my woman)..I will break ther nose...I swaaar! angry
Re: Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 02, 2016
MrCork:

...darlin am a lover not a fighter...if any guy near you(my woman)..I will break ther nose...I swaaar! angry
shocked Oooh,is that so? I never gave my consent ta that.
Or is it I have no choice ?
Re: Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 by MrCork: 2:51am On Feb 02, 2016
QueenValerie:
shocked Oooh,is that so? I never gave my consent ta that.
Or is it I have no choice ?

....sweeeery I ain't gooono share my woman with any of this modo from onemploy logos from nairaland....they ain't gots moiney...they ain't got a range...
Worst of all..they can even aford you! !
angry
Re: Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 02, 2016
MrCork:

....sweeeery I ain't gooono share my woman with any of this modo from onemploy logos from nairaland....they ain't gots moiney...they ain't got a range...
Worst of all..they can even aford you! !
angry
Cork I seen you use them same lines when talkin' bout near ever chick on NL
Come up with some new Iines when you refer ta me!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story / 10 Signs You Are A MAN Now. / What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.