Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Question For Married People And Those In Long Term Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Married People And Those In Long Term Relationship (794 Views)

5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Married People And Those In Long Term Relationship by chumakk: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
If you’ve been married or in a long-term relationship, how did you decide that the person was (or still is) the right person for you? What made this person different from others?
Re: Question For Married People And Those In Long Term Relationship by ladyF(f): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Question For Married People And Those In Long Term Relationship by deadZONE: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
cry
Re: Question For Married People And Those In Long Term Relationship by hahn(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
chumakk:
If you’ve been married or in a long-term relationship, how did you decide that the person was (or still is) the right person for you? What made this person different from others?

Different things.

Number one, my wife can cook fire, literally and I love food.

While we were dating, I gave her money to buy some stuff for herself but instead she bought foodstuff for the house. We were living together at the time.

I always feel comfortable around her. We are like 2 kids when we are together and most people confuse us for just bf&gf or even brother and sister.

She stayed when I had nothing and sometimes will even soak garri with salt for us to eat when we can't afford something better.

The list is endless sha

2 Likes

Re: Question For Married People And Those In Long Term Relationship by jacksonizzi: 1:11am On Aug 01, 2015
You know what you want in a woman, and when you see 70 percent of it in that woman you are dating... How you feel about her when she is not with you I dated my wife for 4yrs and we have being married for 5 yrs, what I saw in her is that she forgives very easily and knows how to manage both in lack and plenty.

1 Like

Re: Question For Married People And Those In Long Term Relationship by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Seriosly speaking, there is no unique reason.

(1) (Reply)

Meaning / Caption This Photo Of Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Iara Oshiomhole / Has Love Anything To Do With Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.