Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) (67691 Views)

El-Rufai Playing With His Children: Siddique, Nasreen And Rabi'ah (Photos) / Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad / Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
the baby looks like him
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by bxcode(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Am sure Buhari by now will have a dozen of photo album. Oga you too snap haba! undecided
On the flip side, cute baby tho cool
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by deadZONE: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
RichDad1:
Sai Grandpa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sia to your daftness
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
the baby said baba goa slow carry me or no fayose pampers por you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by KanwuliaJara: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hey!
Grandchild #80!!!!!! Big NEWS!!!! wink

Meanwhile . . . . Nothing going on in NIGERIA!
Baba! GO SLOW AND ENJOY YOUR SHORT LIFE! cheesy
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by kadree(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Baba I beg reserve some energy wait wey u go take carry another from me n zara soon.
Make I call zee baby first "my sweet zeeezeee, u dey c ur pahdah so? Da Allah, my blood dey hot, I can't wait anymore argh!!!"
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

And your wanking "kwontinues".
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by morbeta(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Handsomefull grandadly in mama piss voice
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ralphlauren:
Beautiful smiley

The smile and delight on his face is priceless
smiley
Mehn, that's so gay! Do u guys truly wankk over Buhari's pictures? undecided
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by permsec: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Was he elected to babysit?

Was he elected to show us diff pix everyday?
Btw, the baby has a fanta-sious face and a pepsi-sious leg. i smell bleaching cream.
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
joseph1832:
Your hero GEJ no get grand child? Or sorry Mama Piss no give am pikin. No vex eh!. tongue
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
See how my presido is happy grin
You deserve it Sir
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
deadZONE:
Sia to your daftness
Ode tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
correctguy0900:

I head this new government has subsidized sense in all supermarkets in Nigeria. while don't you grab yours now before a another government takes over.
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Smh..this is governance

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by manchester1: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
am yet 2 c buhari in d toilet. photo man no d reach DT side
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by dammytosh: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The paparazzi continues

Photocratic Government.

Please the boy should get his certificate. He shouldn't follow his grandfather's step.

LOL.

The boy should not follow his GRAND FATHER's STEP to greatness but follow your GRAND FATHER's step to ANONIMITY.

Abi who is your GRAND FATHER and FATHER.

That is a proud grand son.

Grand Son to the President and Commander in CHIEF Of ARMED FORCES. (Haters Can ENter Lagoon)
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
permsec:
Was he elected to babysit?

Was he elected to show us diff pix everyday?
Btw, the baby has a fanta-sious face and a pepsi-sious leg. i smell bleaching cream.

It is disgraceful my brother. ..just see the dunces praising him

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by lolababe331e: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Beautiful baby
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Malcolm!!! What a classic response that was!!! Oooooshey!!

MalcoImX:
And the "Wailing" didn't stop.
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
nanny president

of Nigeria

doing d job of nanny whn his country is fire grin
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
nanny president

of Nigeria

doing d job of a nanny whn his country is fire grin
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
nanny president

of Nigeria

doing nanny whn his country is fire grin
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by purpledandelion: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The paparazzi continues

Photocratic Government.

Please the boy should get his certificate. He shouldn't follow his grandfather's step.

Boy? She's dressed in pink! Abi boys dey wear pink for your village? I don't think your kids should follow your foot step either cuz common sense would be a rumour to them
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by MalcoImX: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
TANs and foul language.
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Google63(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Guy was this account banned for life? where you dey since
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Mznaett: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
With this act? I give up embarassed

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Google63:
Guy was this account banned for life? where you dey since
I was on ban for some time.
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by babaD60: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
I love my able president
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by emerged01(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
no precious gift like a child. I pray God gives those who are looking for the fruit of the worm. I always feel joy within me each time my boy smile at me. kids here won't understand until they get there.
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
How is this our business.
Re: President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) by nagoma(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
benedictnsi:
If you open that kids account ,you will not see anything less than 12bn ..... Dem go don even give d pikin one local government the pay am allocation join
Just guessing

You think everyone has a godless and criminal mind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) / Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army / Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.