Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,199 members, 7,860,301 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

US Shunned Jonathan's Govt Over Mistrust - Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Shunned Jonathan's Govt Over Mistrust - Okorocha (1708 Views)

I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose / Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Shunned Jonathan's Govt Over Mistrust - Okorocha by lolaxavier(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Evidence of the 2.2 billion or ........ you know nah.

Get over the fact that Jona was a total failure and he's history. A mistake never to be repeated.

Tell them.

1 Like

Re: US Shunned Jonathan's Govt Over Mistrust - Okorocha by PassingShot(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Evidences of the fathom 20 billion, 9.3 billion... Or you know na...

#wankingzombies
By the time those thieves are made to face the music, you will not need to ask this question.
Re: US Shunned Jonathan's Govt Over Mistrust - Okorocha by lolaxavier(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:

By the time those thieves are made to face the music, you will not need to ask this question.

Tell him.

1 Like

Re: US Shunned Jonathan's Govt Over Mistrust - Okorocha by lolaxavier(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: US Shunned Jonathan's Govt Over Mistrust - Okorocha by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Wake me when there is any proof. Until then.....

Re: US Shunned Jonathan's Govt Over Mistrust - Okorocha by lolaxavier(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
mykl01:

Wake me when there is any proof. Until then.....

What is dis one saying
Re: US Shunned Jonathan's Govt Over Mistrust - Okorocha by patrick89(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Candybob:
What is all this nonsense about US everytime? The US is not as interested in the progress of Africa as they pretend to be. What mattered to them was not human rights or any corruption tale, they have their own similar problems.
What mattered was dogmatic loyalty. To hold Africa in loyal servitude!

We were supposed to allow them set up AFRICOM here, but
GEJ had the audacity to oppose it!

Look if you still dont get it, not only did they refuse to sell you weapons, they suddenly stopped buying your oil, there was no notice given, they just stopped! Do you know the effect such a shock could have had on the system, had the Asians not intervened? It is one of the factors that led to the depreciation of your currency.

The US is not really a friend. The earlier we know it, the better for us!
I wanted to write exactly what you wrote but from different dimension, I remember when these Charlatans were accusing Okonjo iwuala of being an Imf agent or western pawn! they accused her of many things, Now these people pare still bamboozling us with propaganda as if propaganda is the tangible dividends we are yearning for. I can not understand why Obama visit is an achievement, for US to be against GEJ means that Gej was doing the right! from Africom to auto polices to PIB local content and so on!
Don't mind these Mofos! they are confused!
Re: US Shunned Jonathan's Govt Over Mistrust - Okorocha by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
lolaxavier:

What is dis one saying

You didn't do English comprehension in school? Oya use Google translation tool, it can translate to your native dialect. Of course you can have the last word I have many other things to attend to.
Re: US Shunned Jonathan's Govt Over Mistrust - Okorocha by Happiness87(f): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
sentaljohn:
yea! we all know this..when stealing wasn't corruption..
meanwhile, av u removed those banners with u and obama?
see another one, hahaha

Re: US Shunned Jonathan's Govt Over Mistrust - Okorocha by sentaljohn(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
see another one, hahaha

lol. wouldn't av believed this if not for the pictorial evidence... am sure yu r proud of ur governor
Re: US Shunned Jonathan's Govt Over Mistrust - Okorocha by Happiness87(f): 12:50am On Aug 02, 2015
God forbid that I have sycophants as gov.
sentaljohn:

lol. wouldn't av believed this if not for the pictorial evidence... am sure yu r proud of ur governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

NERC Abolishes N750 Fixed Electricity Charge / See What This Motor Cyclist Is Carrying(pic) / Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Tomorrow-Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.