Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Show Some Love. *photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Show Some Love. *photo (792 Views)

Can You Do This For Love? Photo (viewers Discretion) / What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ / When Ladies Declare Their Undying Love (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Some Love. *photo by manee2(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Actually i don't know where to post this but think it's best where most people will see it. it's heart touching and true. Pls if u're guilty of this change and show some love.

1 Like

Re: Show Some Love. *photo by nnachukz(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2015
I agree with you though guilty of it but will learn to change haven read this.

1 Like

Re: Show Some Love. *photo by Brugo(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2015
Sentimental rubbish. The open market in Naija is meant for bargaining. If a trader feels the price is unsatisfactory she / he won't sell her the item. Nigerian traders always push up selling prices. Nothing wrong with avoiding getting ripped off.
Re: Show Some Love. *photo by manee2(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Brugo:
Sentimental rubbish. The open market in Naija is meant for bargaining. If a trader feels the price is unsatisfactory she / he won't sell her the item. Nigerian traders always push up selling prices. Nothing wrong with avoiding getting ripped off.
_ the'll always be de negative ones. Your opinion.
Re: Show Some Love. *photo by Brugo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
manee2:
_ the'll always be de negative ones. Your opinion.

So you agree that it's my opinion but decided to judge me all the same. Hypocrite.

(1) (Reply)

I Let Her Go After She Fail Below Average In This Areas / . / Ladies & Gentle Men Advice Your Nigga Wisely.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.