Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters (71780 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business / Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by nijanigga: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
naijainfogalery:
May good things like this locate me throughout my life
unless you want to be a thief.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by zicoraads: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
LastProphet:
Dino does not have N1billion anybody saying something else is just entertaining himself. That house is not priced more than 400 - 500 mil in that part of Abuja
As in ehn, haba! How on earth would people believe that house to be above 1 billion naira is beyond me. We know Maitama is for the super rich, but that house? Mbanu! My sense is still intact abeg!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by BelieveNaija: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is suppose to be the new face of Change. Poor Naija still not out of the wood,
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Opinedecandid(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
What is millions of dollars or billions of Naira mansionic about this duplex.

APC with their large-mouthedness.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dollyak:
This house with a substandard tiles, walls, gate and main door is $6.5 million?
And how can you tell they're 'substandard' if you've never been there?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Buhari,, dino should be your next candidate to be probed,,,,,,, but that may not be possible 'cos he's saraki's boy boy and it may indict his wife,,,

and some people will call it witch hunting,,,.my opinion..
Dollyak:

Its possible in a place like abj.
where awoof money is in abundance
just name ur price and thats all
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by chikahenry(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dis op u jst dy show us more of d same pics y u no enta inside d house show us d tin wey make dis house 1.3billion
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Spells(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Until he drives a car to his bed room, he's still a learner
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by iPrinz20(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
When he was fighting Gej and making jest of mama peace on social media he was then a saint to APC e-maddogs now that he's no longer playing d tune of d opolo eye master.... He's being vilified and tag corrupt by the same brain-less fellow dat once celebrated him...... APC e-rats and hypocrisy is like corn and pear

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Happiness87(f): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
More...
guy stop posting this type of news, it is uncalled for.

is he the only politician With huge mansion??
the Sahara desert reporters could not even get better pictures than to stand outside and snap the walls and gates.

they are better and educative threads, you should push front page, and stop heating the polity with bring him down syndrome sponsored by APC.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Of course he is untouchable,because he is a member of the APC
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Nicepoker(m): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Op u no get chance snap the inside? U just de hide somewhere snap person house from outside Wait make the owner catch u.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by jejaju: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
He want to kno hw to answer corruption question shd he's called for questioning too.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by millionaireman: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nigeria's political class and their routine: steal public money, build house or houses in Abuja of exaggerated prices for landed property, then be an anticorruption crusader from your Abuja properties acquired with illegal money.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
If it is real then Sen. Dino got cheated!!!
Haba dat house no fit what dat amount na. Abi na only me dey see am like dat?? undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by gflames89(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
APC and it factional beefs and findings.U are safe if u don't break APC's 11th commandment,thus:thou shalt not directly or indirectly provoke or disrespect PMB,TINUBU orelse u face the wrath of the titans through:SSS arrest,EFCC questioning,SACK or U will be housebush by sahara reporters....#justsaying
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by ceejayluv(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
I go price that house 100 million.. last price...
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Seth89(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dino's picture showing as a bodyguard for Madam Saraki and a fighter, Smart picture showing a senator who knows what its meant to be in the red dome and the other showing a senator who is humility personified. #DINOMSTGO.

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by bettercreature(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dollyak:
That's Nigeria for you,you will get this for 1.5million in usa

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Kingbilo(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
Sahara desert reporters at work, they have been paid to bring him down

Na soo. Nice dp...let me jump and pass wink
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by ojonugwa25(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
oga dino let me come n do stucco design for u now?my no 08066728977 issa

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Happiness87(f): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
januzaj:
I hate the guy....he is a chameleon
bad belle, because he's not licking Tinubu's aass
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by sellYourCar: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Is that all ?....with all the money sad

So how are the people in his senatorial zone faring undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by dame16: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
lies, this ugly house.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by januzaj(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
bad belle, because he's not licking Tinubu's aass

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Happiness87(f): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Seth89:
Dino's picture showing as a bodyguard for Madam Saraki and a fighter, Smart picture showing a senator who knows what its meant to be in the red dome and the other showing a senator who is humility personified. #DINOMSTGO.
bad belly, go and hug transformer, because he will not lick tinubu's aaass like fellow south Wasterners
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Happiness87(f): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
januzaj:
poo from yabaleft, get a life.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by semitunde: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dollyak:

The fittings and amenities inside may make it an expensive property.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Dollyak(f): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
ojonugwa25:
oga dino let me come n do stucco design for u now?my no 08066728977 issa
You are a great interior designer I must say. Big up.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
sameer1212:
This guy is going down soon Mark my words.
your words are like my menses pad. E-Diot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour / Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.