Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters (71817 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business / Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by osomegbe(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hitter:

Contractor undecided
You just see picture say na substandard!..
Bad belle tongue
I don't know what they have inside but on the outside that house is not worth more than a hundred and twenty million naira. Then maybe the fittings inside is worth the remaining money and the cost of the land maybe.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by brodalikeme(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dollyak:
This house with a substandard tiles, walls, gate and main door is $6.5 million?
Your eyes are good joor!
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by chronique(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
How can this house be 6.5m dollars? It looks like the pre-requisite for getting a job @ sahara reporters is that,one must be extremely stupid and also possess the ability to lie like a fool. Do these guys at sahara reporters think everyone is an eediot?
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by cabaliciouscabal: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
I doubt if d writer went to school, ow can someone come out to say dis house worth 6.5 million dollars. U need a brain check. Not d owner, d writer. Fool
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by davdjayj: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
That house can easily be worth more than 6.5million dollars. That land off Missisipi In Maitama plus the interiors and finishing. Houses like that in that area go for 1billion plus. Pray to God to bless you and stop hating on another mans riches. There is yet any evidence or conviction against Dino Melaye. Until then,his money,his choice.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Dollyak(f): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Hater! Show me your hut or mud house you have built.
lol @ the Hater card. All I will say is you can get better value for your money in USA, Spain, etc. It is a good idea to develop your contextual 6 sense.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Mbediogu(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
naijainfogalery:
May good things like this locate me throughout my life

Just when it seems ok, the Lord may decide
to call him. Remember the richman of
the bible New Testament. Dont envy him
yet except you are plain mundane.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by foxvilles: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
The amount might be true, Maitama is one of Abuja's secluded areas for the rich, and also, houses are randomly expensive in Abuja, let alone Maitama district.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Sagamite(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Previously, the Senator told SaharaTV that he made N1.4m for his first month of work holding public office.

When asked by a SaharaReporters correspondent about his house and how he paid for it, Senator Melaye refused to answer the question, saying, “I am a distinguished member of the Federal government.”

When our correspondent reminded him that his assets were a matter of public interest, he ignored the question.

Nigerians have this week been curious about Senator Melaye’s consistent presence on the entourage of Toyin Saraki as she faced corruption investigations at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

This is why this crook needs to be investigated and jailed.

https://www.nairaland.com/2483533/top-3-crooks-under-gej#36388203

He is not only a crook, he is so mentally-ill he has this impulse to show off his loot online.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by stonecoldcafe: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dollyak:
lol @ the Hater card. All I will say is you can get better value for your money in USA, Spain, etc. It is a good idea to develop your contextual 6 sense.

Okay show me your house for spain abi USA.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
That's =N=6.5 million house.That is in Naira not dollar. The original poster possibly didn't get the currency name right! Some Nigerian are bunch of ignorant people who would believe anything. Bwahaha... grin angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by OBB77(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Now Sahara Reporters is towing d path of Akapa's Top Magazine-JUNK JOURNALISM!
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
And the world passes away and the lust thereof
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by malikisah: 12:26am On Aug 02, 2015
Dollyak:
This house with a substandard tiles, walls, gate and main door is $6.5 million?
don't mind this half literate reporters , what do they know about house materials and dollars!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by malikisah: 12:31am On Aug 02, 2015
Hitter:

Contractor undecided
You just see picture say na substandard!..
Bad belle tongue
it is substandard those who know them know pinsure or no pinsure, even the owner fit no know self cos Im be bush man!
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by edoyad(m): 12:35am On Aug 02, 2015
May be the house is a gift from Tinubu, the man with the cleanest wealth.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Dollyak(f): 6:07am On Aug 02, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

[s]Okay show me your house for spain abi USA.[/s]
You are thick man. You are out of your depth.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by stonecoldcafe: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2015
Dollyak:
You are thick man. You are out of your depth.
Okay anymore where that came from?
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2015
A regular house in Abuja standards. Doesn't even pass for a mansion to me.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by NemzySeries(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Wetin we no go hear or see?.....2mao nw u go hear "Nigeria's senate Member buys kim k's poo for $10m & den take it to dubai to b upgraded to daimond 4 anoda $15m
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by aspirebig: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
The way some people just call money ehhhh, as if US dollar na naira.

Except for the cost of the land and the properties inside the house , the quality of the interior decorations,which I don't know, so I can't say. Interior and finishing are very expensive, especially when you have eyes for good taste.

With 100Mnaira, that house will built with change ooo, no time.

Also, see it from the angle that a Senator, what will be done for 10k, he might be charged 70k or more.

But wait ooo, no b that guy way fight and they tear tear clothes for him body, they nearly break he head na, while he make headlines for fighting on Channels TV that year. Hon House member, complete area, no different with those guys in Ojota, Ojuelegba, Mushin etc. Just that one is stealing from government purse, others steal from ordinary citizens by picking pockets, or rob them in hold up.

Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by aspirebig: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
osomegbe:

I don't know what they have inside but on the outside that house is not worth more than a hundred and twenty million naira. Then maybe the fittings inside is worth the remaining money and the cost of the land maybe.

I am not a contractor. I dont need to be a contractor to know the cost of a building.

Abi u think $6.5m is beans?

Anyway na their headache
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by onyechi2004: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Dino Melaye Vs SaharaReporters......hmmmmmm
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by stanway(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
This guy is going down soon Mark my words.
how soon enough
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by michecosmetic01(f): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2017
please what about this poorly designed house is 1.3b?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.