Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

How Do I Tell My Wife That She Has STD? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell My Wife That She Has STD? (4900 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know / 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife That She Has STD? by SmartMugu: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
ogogoro:
Have you told your wife yet? From the other end of the table, I believe that this is the best way to go. She would definitely be hurt, as she was sitting in her home quietly and a trailer came to jam her. She might walk out or might even want to revenge, but she would appreciate you telling her the truth. Whatever she says, don't argue just accept responsibility and when you're telling her, buy her a nice gift to a eg her with. All the best.
Thanks. I told her about it. She got upset and cried for a long time. We ended up going to the clinic for her to get tested, amazingly, she doesnt have the STD! Not sure how.
Per the other girl, we halted talking and I've since been working on keeping my home together. Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife That She Has STD? by ivyT(f): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
Juxtified:
Just brace urself and tell her. I'm sure its not something that will surprise her, since she seems to be so tolerant of your nocturnal misdemeanours.

Exactly..
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife That She Has STD? by yinkeys(m): 1:54am On Dec 06, 2015
SmartMugu:

Thanks. I told her about it. She got upset and cried for a long time. We ended up going to the clinic for her to get tested, amazingly, she doesnt have the STD! Not sure how.
Per the other girl, we halted talking and I've since been working on keeping my home together. Thanks all.
Nice. You have a good wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unprotected Sex And How It Can Make Women Feel Happier / Abesan Estate, Dirtiest In Lagos! / How To Solve Any Eye Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.