Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield (30540 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Community Shield (4 - 1) penalties On 6th August 2017 / Leicesters Vs Manchester United:Community Shield (1 - 2) On 7th August 2016 / Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by busky101(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Wack analysis based on facts?
yes, facts also fail, even everton will beat barcelona without messi, neymar and iniesta, dere preseason matches are there for u to confirm the facts too
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by Sanguine77(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2015
Caveatemptor:
This is sad.
It shows the kind of people running this forum. This match was played on Sunday August 2nd,so bringing this thread to the front page on tuesday August 4th is belated since the thread is a predictive thread.
There are so many more relevant threads in all the sections hidden away while this is moved to the front page?
Mind boggling.
I know the motive behind moving this thread to the frontpage: do not be quick to judge, what happened yesterday can change today; I get am before no be property; when God wants to change your story, he sends your enemies on a confusional conference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by colossus2: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2015
Mukina2 na u do dis tin?
The mod that pushed this just wants to yab chelshit fans cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by caprini1: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2015
Seun ,many computer whiz kids are roaming the streets with their CV,s ,please do the needful.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2015
Sanguine77:

I know the motive behind moving this thread to the frontpage: do not be quick to judge, what happened yesterday can change today; I get am before no be property; when God wants to change your story, he sends your enemies on a confusional conference.

Please ooo. Tell me the motive. I'm the op of this thread.
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
Despite being an Arsenal fan, I believe that Arsene Wenger’s team will go into the community shield match tomorrow as the underdogs. Arsenal will have to be consistent in playing their formidable attacking style that has given them a lot of goals and wins on their recent preseason matches in order to be able to defeat Chelsea.

Here are five reasons why I feel that the game against Chelsea will be an uphill battle for the Gooners-

1) Wenger has never beaten Mourinho’s Chelsea; Yes, Arsenal has never defeated Chelsea whenever it has been under Jose Mourinho’s management. Wenger has achieved only 5 draws and 7 losses against Mourinho. This means that Arsenal must do something different against Chelsea.

2) Chelsea has a better attacking force; There is little change in the line-ups from the previous season for both teams. Chelsea has proven to be a more deadly team in attack as they scored more goals than Arsenal in the past season (73 goals to 71). Furthermore, Chelsea has two powerful striking backup options on the bench with regards to Radamel Falcao and Loic Remy. While Danny Welbeck is the only backup for Olivier Giroud in Arsenal.

3) Chelsea has a stronger defence;
Here are some few stats to prove this-
-Arsenal has not scored Chelsea in over 482 minutes
-Arsenal conceded more goals in the last season than Chelsea (36 goals to 32)
Also, Arsenal has one of the slowest defenders in the EPL- Per Mertersacker. Another unfortunate fact for Arsenal is that Gabriel Paulista does not have any significant Premier League experience as a defender, since he is somewhat still a “fresh” signing. Gary Cahill and John Terry are rated far higher than both of the aforementioned Arsenal defenders.

4) Chelsea has done penalty practice; Chelsea’s last preseason match saw them beat Barcelona on penalties (4-2). This means that Chelsea will be more formidable if it comes down to penalties since it has been relatively long since Arsenal has officially played penalties.

5) Chelsea beat Arsenal at their last Community Shield meeting; Yes, Arsenal lost to Chelsea (2-1) ten years ago at their last meeting in the Community Shield. History is on Chelsea’s side. It is also worth mentioning that Chelsea is the better trophy hunter between the two clubs seeing as Chelsea has won more trophies than Arsenal in the last 5 seasons.

Source
http://allnaijablog.com/5-strong-reasons-why-chelsea-has-the-advantage-over-arsenal-in-the-community-shield

cc
Ishilove
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy
Muskeeto
Tosyne2much

Fake ARSENAL FAN LIKE YOU

1 Like

Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2015
busky101:
yes, facts also fail, even everton will beat barcelona without messi, neymar and iniesta, dere preseason matches are there for u to confirm the facts too

Still does not make the analysis "whack" as you claimed.
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by tosyne2much(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2015
udy4real:
How market,who later trashed d other?
Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by iPopAlomo(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Wack analysis based on facts?

What stupid facts... you deserve everything you get and more... your analysis is poo... you rate chelshit midfield more than arsenal... did you watch the game...? arsenal had 5 shots on goal compared to 2 shots on goal to chelshit... and you still say fact... you really deserve to be mocked...
our midfield is the envy of any team... then you rate it below chelshit... dude you're pathetic... something is wrong with you... if I was a mod... I'll make this thread sticky on fp number one your the rest of the day... you plastic arsenal fan...
instead of you to acknowledge your error and keep your mouth shut... you come here to defend the indefensible... all those bookmakers wan chop your money... you think they will make an analysis in favour of Arsenal...?!
you copy and paste gangster...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by MadCow1: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Caveatemptor:
This is sad.
It shows the kind of people running this forum. This match was played on Sunday August 2nd,so bringing this thread to the front page on tuesday August 4th is belated since the thread is a predictive thread.
There are so many more relevant threads in all the sections hidden away while this is moved to the front page?
Mind boggling.

Did the humour aspect of this ever wander across your mind?

Or are you just naturally this uptight.
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by busky101(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Still does not make the analysis "whack" as you claimed.
your analysis or facts na ezigbo whack, if u d work with super sports or espn you for don recieve ur sack letter since yesterday. ..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by Rilwayne001: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Is this how people think nowadays? Go and mock other sport analysts

I don't go about mocking analysts.. I only see you profer a very bad analysis before the game.

People make wrong projections in sports all the time.

Of course, that shows we are not perfect.

The more consistent and bigger team is usually predicted to win.

Why didn't you put Arsenal consistency in your analysis?

Even if chelsea lost, the facts I wrote are still facts.

[b] Well, your 1, 3 and 5th facts are no longer relevent tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

What stupid facts... you deserve everything you get and more... your analysis is poo... you rate chelshit midfield more than arsenal... did you watch the game...? arsenal had 5 shots on goal compared to 2 shots on goal to chelshit... and you still say fact... you're really deserve to be mocked...
our midfield is the envy of any team... then you rate it below chelshit... dude you're pathetic... something is wrong with you... if I was a mod... I'll make this thread sticky on fp number one your the rest of the day... you plastic arsenal fan...
instead of you to acknowledge your error and keep your mouth shut... you come here to defend the indefensible... all those bookmakers wan chop your money... you think they will make an analysis in favour of chelshit...?!
you copy and paste gangster...

I can now see that you have the same mindset as the mod that put this on the frontpage.

First it is a predictive analysis. It could be wrong, it could be right. 50/50 chance in a knockout match
Secondly, most football pundits and bookies put Chelsea as the favourites to win
The facts still remain that Chelsea under Mourinho had never lost to arsenal before the community sheild on sunday

Lastly, I never copied and pasted. I researched statistics from past matches. Every single figure in the op is based on facts from past matches.
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Fernandowski:
Abeg the cup don come and go....my team lost.....abi the cup dey get returnin' leg??

I tire oo. Help me ask Seun .....
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by AreaFada2: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2015
Icon4s:
Ah! which mod brought this belated thread to front page ? angry
The mod must be a fan of "egg and spoon" race. Not football fan. grin cheesy
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Why didn't you put Arsenal consistency in your analysis?

[b] Well, your 1, 3 and 5th facts are no longer relevent tongue

Arsenal's consistency? Arsenal was only consistent in preseason matches which were with lesser teams.

First, Chelsea was more consistent in the premier league
Chelsea had more attacking options in terms of strikers
Chelsea never lost to arsenal under mourinho

Also, my , 3rd and 5th points still remain facts and will still be relevant. Are you going to rate Arsenal's defence as stronger than chelsea today? No.

My facts were facts as of saturday and sunday before the match.
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by chamboy(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

grin

Still a gooner
neva In ur entire cheap life call urself an arenal fan... iranu abacha ...

Ramirez bad as midfielder in ur village

If u reply me devil would punish ur entire village mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by Chubhie: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Thank you oo!

cc
Ishilove
Lalasticlala
Seun
Obinoscopy
Honeric01
Semid4lyfe
Ifa says that the person that pushed this is not on the list of people you mentioned. Ifa says the person is being mischievous and also an Arsenal fan who also has the power to ban anyone into oblivion.

Ifa says the person is currently laughing her asss off.

OP, ifa says you should learn to make your words soft and sweet just incase you are made to eat them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by LatestTrend: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2015
Mr Man, please shut up. You're typing like someone who is crying.

Enough of your wailing, dude.

No amount of Ishilove, seun, lalastical or any other crap will result to removing this thread from front page.

Deal with it or log out for the day.

AllNaijaBlogger:

Please ooo. Tell me the motive. I'm the op of this thread.
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by chamboy(m): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Arsenal's consistency? Arsenal was only consistent in preseason matches which were with lesser teams.

Chelsea never lost to arsenal under mourinho

Also, my , 3rd and 5th points still remain facts and will still be relevant. Are you going to rate Arsenal's defence as stronger than chelsea today? No.

Oga sharap ... go and sleep shameless lowlife

Comparing Cahill to koscieny
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:52am On Aug 04, 2015
Chubhie:

Ifa says that the person that pushed this is not on the list of people you mentioned. Ifa says the person is being mischievous and also an Arsenal fan who also has the power to ban anyone into oblivion.

Ifa says the person is currently laughing her asss off.

Karma says that the person will get the same treatment she has done here.

Wickedness always finds it square root.
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by iPopAlomo(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I can now see that you have the same mindset as the mod that put this on the frontpage.

First it is a predictive analysis. It could be wrong, it could be right. 50/50 chance in a knockout match
Secondly, most football pundits and bookies put Chelsea as the favourites to win
The facts still remain that Chelsea under Mourinho had never lost to arsenal before the community sheild on sunday

Lastly, I never copied and pasted. I researched statistics from past matches. Every single figure in the op is based on facts from past matches.

Which are no longer facts... they are now trash... I've problems with your type of fans... you call yourself a fan... and you write something this demeaning of your club... if you are a chelshit fan that wrote this... I understand... but coming from a self acclaimed arsenal fan is beyond me...
but as usual... you go still justify your rubbish journalism...

3 Likes

Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by Caveatemptor(m): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2015
MadCow1:

A sick mind might find this humorous,unfortunately I didn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2015
chamboy:

Oga sharap ... go and sleep shameless lowlife

Comparing Cahill to koscieny

Cahill scores and plays in a defence that conceded lesser goals than Koscielny undecided
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by 2scorehigh(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2015
... And it came to pass tongue
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2015
MadCow1:

Madcow?

Not every person loves sick and twisted humor

Given your relationship to the admins here....Bias.
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Which are no longer facts... they are now trash... I've problems with your type of fans... you call yourself a fan... and you write something this demeaning of your club... if you are a chelshit fan that wrote this... I understand... but coming from a self acclaimed arsenal fan is beyond me...
but as usual... you go still justify your rubbish journalism...

It is clear that you dont know anything about being objective.

A predictive analysis is usually wrong 50% of the time when it comes to sports results in a knockout match.

Jesus, I fear for the IQ of some nairalanders
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by chamboy(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Cahill scores and plays in a defence that conceded lesser goals than Koscielny undecided
dat ur defination of good defender..

Later u would say David Luiz is better than mascherano
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by Rilwayne001: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Lol. Thats not just it. Are you even aware that Arsenal lost only 2 of their last 18 premier league games last season? Thats exactly the consistency I was referring to.

Same as Arsenal. Perhaps more consistent that chelsea as of last season.

Agreed.

Chelsea never lost to arsenal under mourinho.

This is not a valid point. That chelsea never lost to Arsenal under mouriho doesn't mean it will be so forever. So, this point doesnt add up.

Well, Mouriho admit that day, that Arsenal defence were better than his.

Okay.
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by UncleJudax(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Ishilove
Seun
Lalasticlala

This is so unfair towards me, the op!

Is this how things are on nairaland?
Have you got death threats from highly disappointed Chelsea fans?

You are not alone [in Petr Cech's voice]cheesy
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2015
chamboy:
dat ur defination of good defender..

Later u would say David Luiz is better than mascherano

As a side-back, yes.

Mascherano plays in a different position. Get your facts straight undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 14th October 2017 / Stoke City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 9th September 2017 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 22nd September 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.