Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours (15238 Views)

Making Payment To Chinese Seller / Pay Your Chinese Seller And Other Online Transactions At N197 Per $1 / Let's Help You Pay Your Chinese Suppliers On Aliexpress For 200/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Clone2020:

Pls what is a Till? Also, do u know the moneygram limits for sending money to the U.S? Someone tried to send me money viaoney gram today and Stanbic bank said they no longer send money out of the country. This person went to about 3 other money gram branches and they all said they don't send money, she finally went to an access bank money gram branch and was told she can only send $1000 every 3 months. But when I checked the money gram website it said the limit is $10,000. However when I called their 1800 number I was told the limit is $1,000 a day. I'm just tired of the different misinformation.

I think it is the current CBN restriction that is affecting all of the WU and MG outward transfers. I wouldn't know MG limit.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by ThundrCork(m): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thanks
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by macphilip: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
i want to use your service arbitrage?
How can i reach you
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by macphilip: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
I used this Arbitrage guy to fund my PM.
I paid 9,000 Naira to his account to fund my PM.
For almost 2 weeks now, no word from him, my PM has not been funded also.
Have called his line, send text and email several times, no reply.

Thank God i used little money,
I advise people to be careful when doing transactions online
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
macphilip:
I used this Arbitrage guy to fund my PM.
I paid 9,000 Naira to his account to fund my PM.
For almost 2 weeks now, no word from him, my PM has not been funded also.
Have called his line, send text and email several times, no reply.

Thank God i used little money,
I advise people to be careful when doing transactions online

I guess you were the one (Adedoyin Raphael - greatchap22@gmail.com) who sent me email 2 days ago, talking about paying N9000 into my account for PM. I told you to explain how you got my account details or our discussion as per agreed rates before and how I gave you account details but you have not responded. I hope you have not been intercepted by some scammers here in the name of dealing with Arbitrage. Even the email you sent me to accuse me has only a previous email trail below it showing that you asked me for my exchange rate service for skrill and I replied but no further communication followed but your accusation. Can you post the account details of your scammer here to start with so the whole house can be in the picture? I don't even do PM for now but if you show the proof, we can know what's going on. As for me, I cannot recall anyone paying me for Perfect Money (PM) this September.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by kennyman2000(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Arbitrage i know will never scam anyone..
Macphilip, post the mail and other details here.
Hope u've not been scammed by emmanuel awaritefe?

Hmmmm.. Let me sit down here with my popcorn and see event unfold.

Once again, arbitrage i know will never scam anyone. I really hope u've not been scammed by emmanuel awaritefe
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Obynolee(f): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Clone2020:

Pls what is a Till? Also, do u know the moneygram limits for sending money to the U.S? Someone tried to send me money viaoney gram today and Stanbic bank said they no longer send money out of the country. This person went to about 3 other money gram branches and they all said they don't send money, she finally went to an access bank money gram branch and was told she can only send $1000 every 3 months. But when I checked the money gram website it said the limit is $10,000. However when I called their 1800 number I was told the limit is $1,000 a day. I'm just tired of the different misinformation.

Yes,it's #1000 daily check UBA or Zenith, they will charge you 225/$ but your customer will receive $921 for each $1000 sent
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 2:20am On Sep 26, 2015
Obynolee:

Yes,it's #1000 daily check UBA or Zenith, they will charge you 225/$ but your customer will receive $921 for each $1000 sent

That's serious exchange. Can they send it to a beneficiary's bank account if recipient does not want to collect cash at the destination country?
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 2:53am On Sep 26, 2015
kennyman2000:

Once again, arbitrage i know will never scam anyone. I really hope u've not been scammed by emmanuel awaritefe

The best thing is to confirm with the person here first to know whose contact details you are communicating with outside the forum. That Emmanuel Awaritefe scammed a guy of N4,000 here last year in the name of dealing with Arbitrage. Unfortunately, the victim would still not agree that he was scammed by wrong person as he kept cursing and threatening with god of thunder. He was to travel to EFCC Abuja to fight for his N4000 forgetting the cost of the pursuit of N4k.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Obynolee(f): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2015
arbitrage:

That's serious exchange. Can they send it to a beneficiary's bank account if recipient does not want to collect cash at the destination country?

No,he collects cash
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Obynolee(f): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2015
arbitrage:

No,the beneficiary collects it in cash
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by babaare: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
@arbitrage,how can I send money directly to my seller in China by T/T.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by babaare: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
@arbitrage,how can I send money directly to my seller in China by T/T.I don't want the WU or Moneygram options.Thanks.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
babaare:
@arbitrage,how can I send money directly to my seller in China by T/T.I don't want the WU or Moneygram options.Thanks.

You can do Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) from your bank. The bank will do wire transfer of the fund from your account to the bank account of the seller in China. The only challenge may be if your bank is not cooperating but requesting you to fund and use your domiciliary account for the transfer. Otherwise, the cooperating bank will give you CBN Form A to fill so that the transfer can be done from your Naira account.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by macphilip: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
kennyman2000:

That you have not been scammed before does not mean you should defend a professional conman.
I would advise you should be careful, else you could be taken for an accomplice to a criminal
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Obynolee(f): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
arbitrage:

I don't understand what you mean by your customers sending you their debit or credit cards. Do you mean they sent you their physical cards by post with their card details?

Yes
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Obynolee(f): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

That is my exchange rate for RMB payment to China.

RMB or dollar?,I have $5k dollar that I want to send,can I trust you and how do you work?
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by benebaby77: 6:39am On Dec 26, 2015
macphilip:

That you have not been scammed before does not mean you should defend a professional conman.
I would advise you should be careful, else you could be taken for an accomplice to a criminal

Like somebody has said, post the account details you sent your money to here....

Since the person whom you claimed you sent money to said he didn't give our his account details to you let alone receiving money from you...
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by ebene4nija: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2015
I need 40k dollars PayPal contact me now 07034727130
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by phlopholly: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2015
Morning guys, I have 700$ paypal fund for sale. Interested persons can contact me on 08131802237.
Serious inquiries only plz
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Obynolee:

RMB or dollar?,I have $5k dollar that I want to send,can I trust you and how do you work?
Chat me on WhatsApp. As to issue of trust will ask my boss to comment
Cc Tonjeola
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by tonjeola(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Chat me on WhatsApp. As to issue of trust will ask my boss to comment
Cc Tonjeola
on ground of trust, I gave him 101%, deal with him. He will do more than satisfaction.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by meetmal03(f): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by meetmal03(f): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Clone2020:

The place where you pay in supermarkets/stores for your items using your card (POS machine) is called the Till.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
bigfoot001:
Pls note, I doubt its all banks that are allowed to do Western Union transfer (outwards , sending). I was at Diamond the other day, they couldn't, said there was embargo, but Zenith bank and first bank did do the transfer, and the rate was good.

I asked at First Bank in VI two weeks ago and they said they were still doing outward transfer of Western Union.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by ebene4nija: 1:36am On Dec 31, 2015
meetmal03:

Do you still need this?

Yes
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by vicnize: 1:58am On Jan 22, 2016
I just called MoneyGram and i was told you can only send 4000usd for the entire year, meaning 1000usd for every 3 months. Can't believe the rubbish this burahi is trying to implement, how is people that import vital goods in to the country meant to survive?

What a CHANGE INDEED................................................
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by go4value(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2016
abeg @op whats the way forward
which bank can i use to transfar money to my client in china advice highly welcomed
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
go4value:
abeg @op whats the way forward
which bank can i use to transfar money to my client in china advice highly welcomed

Any of the Nigerian banks can do that for you as long as you have domiciliary account with funds in it. But if you intend to use your naira account, then it must be a CBN approved forex transfer or import and a bank that will support or allow you to fill CBN Form A or D for such CBN approved FX. But why not WU / MG?
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by go4value(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2016
U[quote author=arbitrage post=42791975]

Any of the Nigerian banks can do that for you as long as you have domiciliary account with funds in it. But if you intend to use your naira account, then it must be a CBN approved forex transfer or import and a bank that will support or allow you to fill CBN Form A or D for such CBN approved FX. But why not WU / MG?
I went to my bank diamond bank but was told that CBN asked them to stop for now....which bank can I use now... Iv paid my Chinese seller part of the money since December ooooo...which bank is still doing the monygram thing oooo thanks
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by go4value(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2016

I went to my bank diamond bank but was told that CBN asked them to stop for now....which bank can I use now... Iv paid my Chinese seller part of the money since December ooooo...which bank is still doing the monygram thing oooo thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes / How To Start Your Own Rice Business With 60k / Traders Weep As Fire Guts Timber Market In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.