Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours (15237 Views)

Making Payment To Chinese Seller / Pay Your Chinese Seller And Other Online Transactions At N197 Per $1 / Let's Help You Pay Your Chinese Suppliers On Aliexpress For 200/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by go4value(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2016
Its urgent ....will like to use Mg/Wu .....give me clear directions sir
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by demosoft: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2016
arbitrage:

Any of the Nigerian banks can do that for you as long as you have domiciliary account with funds in it. But if you intend to use your naira account, then it must be a CBN approved forex transfer or import and a bank that will support or allow you to fill CBN Form A or D for such CBN approved FX. But why not WU / MG?
been waiting for your reply and your number not reachable. Please time is of essence.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2016
For those still in need of pick up from any of the freight forwarder to any part of the country or within lagos I'm still available to serve you. Just chat me on my WhatsApp. For my Chinese brethren USD will be available for direct payment to Chinese account or alipay account @ #42 per ¥
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 12:00am On Feb 13, 2016
go4value:
Its urgent ....will like to use Mg/Wu .....give me clear directions sir

I heard of First Bank, Fidelity and saw Heritage Bank poster today.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2016
arbitrage:

I heard of First Bank, Fidelity and saw Heritage Bank poster today.
please what information do I need from the seller before I can send directly to his or her bank account via mg or wu?
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
omoteamac:
please what information do I need from the seller before I can send directly to his or her bank account via mg or wu?

The seller will have the necessary information they usually give but on Western Union website, you will see beneficiary names, bank and account details especially ABA routing number or Swift code.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Pesuzok(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
arbitrage:

Any of the Nigerian banks can do that for you as long as you have domiciliary account with funds in it. But if you intend to use your naira account, then it must be a CBN approved forex transfer or import and a bank that will support or allow you to fill CBN Form A or D for such CBN approved FX. But why not WU / MG?

I am guessing you made a mistake at the bolded.

I want to pay my supplier in china for machinery that qualifies for CBN forex. How do I go about it. The supplier does not want LC, except TT
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Shakitibob0: 6:57am On Aug 26, 2016
arbitrage:

That's serious exchange. Can they send it to a beneficiary's bank account if recipient does not want to collect cash at the destination country?
please if i am using this bank option - - - what information do i need from the receiver?
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 12:31am On Aug 28, 2016
Pesuzok:

I am guessing you made a mistake at the bolded.

I want to pay my supplier in china for machinery that qualifies for CBN forex. How do I go about it. The supplier does not want LC, except TT

Sorry for not seeing this on time. I think your bank should be your resort to get this done and to answer your questions. I guess it may be Form M instead of D.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 12:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Shakitibob0:
please if i am using this bank option - - - what information do i need from the receiver?

Ask the beneficiary. But usually, the beneficiary personal and bank details and the bank name, address and bank's Swift code are usually required.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by JustCare: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2016
Hello sir, is the TT still working? What other ways can I use to send money to China now? Money agents etc
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by JustCare: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2016
arbitrage:

Ask the beneficiary. But usually, the beneficiary personal and bank details and the bank name, address and bank's Swift code are usually required.
Hello sir, is the TT still working? What other ways can I use to send money to China now? Money agents etc
Kindly accept my bbm invite.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by realdentist(f): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2016
pls has anyone sent money to a Chinese bank account thru western Union recently? what's d rate/process like?
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by netflicks(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2016
I tried using WU /MG this morning but both are not working....pls what other best options can I use to send money to China?...The country is really making things so difficult...
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Bolabas02(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Thanks for the thread. But, can someone help shed more light on what the best payment method is? Of all the listed, which one is the safest and how is it done? Thanks
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Aseed: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2018
I can help your suppliers/manufactures Chinese YUAN directly into there bank account

I am trusted

WhatsApp
+2348136963361

Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by WafOil(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Payment to China is easy with Waf

Connect today and you will smile
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by mvem(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please I have to pay money in either dollars or RMB to a Chinese account(school account) ...they only gave option of bank payment... No PayPal or ATM payment... How can I go about it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes / How To Start Your Own Rice Business With 60k / Traders Weep As Fire Guts Timber Market In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.