Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours (15240 Views)

Making Payment To Chinese Seller / Pay Your Chinese Seller And Other Online Transactions At N197 Per $1 / Let's Help You Pay Your Chinese Suppliers On Aliexpress For 200/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 1:26am On Aug 02, 2015
You can pay your Chinese seller, distributor or manufacturer in matter of hours if you are given either bank transfer (telegraphic transfer T/T or wire), Western Union (WU) and MoneyGram options of payment.

While that of WU and MG cash pick up are faster within 10 minutes, they may not be as secured as bank transfer option. So you can still choose to pay by the more secured and traceable/trackable bank transfer method and still get it delivered in matter of hours within a day instead of conventional bank transfer that would take 2-5 working days ordinarily.

The solution is by using MoneyGram or WU. Instead of choosing cash pick at agent location for your beneficiary, rather choose bank deposit option as the method of receiving by your recipient. China is among few countries that is selected for receiving MoneyGram directly to bank account. Your Chinese sellers can be paid there in USD, GBP or CNY. Visit the banks that handle MG and WU or their agents for further details and to transfer.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by fadaz(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Are you saying they can receive MG and WG straight in their bank account
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by bigfoot001: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
@Fadaz yes, they can. That's how I have paid my chinese palz since March. It's fast too.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by needinfo: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2015
arbitrage:
You can pay your Chinese seller, distributor or manufacturer in matter of hours if you are given either bank transfer (telegraphic transfer T/T or wire), Western Union (WU) and MoneyGram options of payment.

While that of WU and MG cash pick up are faster within 10 minutes, they may not be as secured as bank transfer option. So you can still choose to pay by the more secured and traceable/trackable bank transfer method and still get it delivered in matter of hours within a day instead of conventional bank transfer that would take 2-5 working days ordinarily.

The solution is by using MoneyGram or WU. Instead of choosing cash pick at agent location for your beneficiary, rather choose bank deposit option as the method of receiving by your recipient. China is among few countries that is selected for receiving MoneyGram directly to bank account. Your Chinese sellers can be paid there in USD, GBP or CNY. Visit the banks that handle MG and WU or their agents for further details and to transfer.
does it mean we would have to go to black market to purchase dollars in order to send it via mg or wu. Since we make use of naira, Most sellers want their cash in dollars. Also, how much does mg or wu charges for the service
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 1:10am On Aug 03, 2015
needinfo:
does it mean we would have to go to black market to purchase dollars in order to send it via mg or wu. Since we make use of naira, Most sellers want their cash in dollars. Also, how much does mg or wu charges for the service

Since WU and MG started outward transfer in Nigeria last year, it has been by sending Naira while they remit to beneficiary in the currency of the destination country just like they do to us whenever you are receiving. So you don't need to go and look for dollars anywhere. Visit moneygram.com.ng and click fees to see their charges but the maximum daily transfer limit is $10,000. You can click to send in order to see the estimate of the amount you are sending and how much would be remitted after exchange rate conversion.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 1:12am On Aug 03, 2015
bigfoot001:
@Fadaz yes, they can. That's how I have paid my chinese palz since March. It's fast too.

Thank you sir.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by proudceramic(f): 4:46am On Aug 03, 2015
Thanks for the useful information,yes,it's very fast and the dollar rate is much cheaper.also our customers send us debit card or credit card,so we can withdrawl in CHINA.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by fadaz(m): 4:51am On Aug 03, 2015
This has been reduced to $1,000 since last week and which makes the rate a bit high around 220/$. Kindly confirm again. Thank you.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by needinfo: 7:58am On Aug 03, 2015
arbitrage:

Since WU and MG started outward transfer in Nigeria last year, it has been by sending Naira while they remit to beneficiary in the currency of the destination country just like they do to us whenever you are receiving. So you don't need to go and look for dollars anywhere. Visit moneygram.com.ng and click fees to see their charges but the maximum daily transfer limit is $10,000. You can click to send in order to see the estimate of the amount you are sending and how much would be remitted after exchange rate conversion.
can one carry out this online or i must go to any bank that partner with them to send cash.also if they allows it to be done online, can i pay instantly online or must be done at the bank.how long does it take for the beneficiary to receive the funds.do they allow any other currencies to be sent aside dollar, pounds, euros.do they allow yen to be sent
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by bigfoot001: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Pls note, I doubt its all banks that are allowed to do Western Union transfer (outwards , sending). I was at Diamond the other day, they couldn't, said there was embargo, but Zenith bank and first bank did do the transfer, and the rate was good.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by needinfo: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2015
arbitrage:

have just checked it, their fee is some how high.how do i make transfer using them.is it that i will go to their partner like banks or other financial institutions to get it done.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
needinfo:
can one carry out this online or i must go to any bank that partner with them to send cash.also if they allows it to be done online, can i pay instantly online or must be done at the bank.how long does it take for the beneficiary to receive the funds.do they allow any other currencies to be sent aside dollar, pounds, euros.do they allow yen to be sent

Online sending seems to be only for US user but you can try it on their website if your card would be accepted to send out. The currency to be sent out does not matter but it would be remitted to the beneficiary in the currency of the destination country. Also, if you are sending from Nigerian banks, obviously only Naira would be accepted from you.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
bigfoot001:
Pls note, I doubt its all banks that are allowed to do Western Union transfer (outwards , sending). I was at Diamond the other day, they couldn't, said there was embargo, but Zenith bank and first bank did do the transfer, and the rate was good.

I was at another bank too to send last week and they told me that they have issue for now and have stopped sending. I didn't ask them what problem they have as I already assumed any stoppage must have to do with the current CBN clampdown on foreign currencies.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
proudceramic:
Thanks for the useful information,yes,it's very fast and the dollar rate is much cheaper.also our customers send us debit card or credit card,so we can withdrawl in CHINA.

I don't understand what you mean by your customers sending you their debit or credit cards. Do you mean they sent you their physical cards by post with their card details?
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by proudceramic(f): 3:10am On Aug 13, 2015
yes,they courier us the card by DHL.but some bank we can withdrawl cash,some bank stopped now.
arbitrage:

I don't understand what you mean by your customers sending you their debit or credit cards. Do you mean they sent you their physical cards by post with their card details?
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by johniyke84(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2015
i live in turkey. pls how can i get 10000$ per day using my naira account.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
johniyke84:
i live in turkey. pls how can i get 10000$ per day using my naira account.

Do you have a bank account in turkey?
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by johniyke84(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
yes
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Clone2020(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
proudceramic:
yes,they courier us the card by DHL.but some bank we can withdrawl cash,some bank stopped now.

You will be limited by the $300 daily ATM withdrawal limit plus you might pay a small ATM fee.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 1:44am On Aug 20, 2015
Clone2020:

You will be limited by the $300 daily ATM withdrawal limit plus you might pay a small ATM fee.

If he has business and till there, the POS could have given him additional fund to the $300 ATM limit.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 20, 2015
arbitrage:

If he has business and till there, the POS could have given him additional fund to the $300 ATM limit.
bro I can see you use this service often.

What can you say about their service charge?
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
omoteamac:
bro I can see you use this service often.

What can you say about their service charge?

You mean our banks' POS service charge? I don't see service charge on my card transactions when I use it at the till. Only service charge when I withdraw from ATM or do internet banking transfer.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Well good news I can help you transfer money to China directly irrespective of the amount at a fair charge.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 12:03am On Aug 21, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
Well good news I can help you transfer money to China directly irrespective of the amount at a fair charge.

Like how much charge and how fast to transfer $500?
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2015
arbitrage:

Like how much charge and how fast to transfer $500?
500-1000$ is #235
1001-200$ is #233
2000-3000$ is #230
24-48hours payment
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

500-1000$ is #235
1001-200$ is #233
2000-3000$ is #230
24-48hours payment
bro..is that the exchange rate?
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
omoteamac:
bro..is that the exchange rate?
That is my exchange rate for RMB payment to China.
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Alexyem(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
arbitrage:

pls bro do u mean if i want to buy on aliexpress or baba i can pay my supplier through western union or money gram
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2015
Alexyem:
pls bro do u mean if i want to buy on aliexpress or baba i can pay my supplier through western union or money gram

Very many of the suppliers/sellers there will not accept the Aliexpress escrow payment service but will rather ask for payment outside site by telegraphic transfer, Western Union or Money gram.

1 Like

Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Alexyem(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2015
arbitrage:

Very many of the suppliers/sellers there will not accept the Aliexpress escrow payment service but will rather ask for payment outside site by telegraphic transfer, Western Union or Money gram.
thanks boss,bt hope there will no be any scam through this method of payment and please can i get a reliable exporter that can send goods from china down to abidjan cote d'ivoire
Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by arbitrage: 2:21am On Aug 25, 2015
Alexyem:
thanks boss,bt hope there will no be any scam through this method of payment and please can i get a reliable exporter that can send goods from china down to abidjan cote d'ivoire

I cannot guarantee that there won't be scammers but at least your fund is secure in Aliexpress escrow since they will not release it to the seller until you have confirmed satisfactory receipt of goods. You may need to ask each seller whether they can ship to your Abidjan.

1 Like

Re: How To Pay Your Chinese Seller/Manufacturer Within Hours by Clone2020(m): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
arbitrage:

Pls what is a Till? Also, do u know the moneygram limits for sending money to the U.S? Someone tried to send me money viaoney gram today and Stanbic bank said they no longer send money out of the country. This person went to about 3 other money gram branches and they all said they don't send money, she finally went to an access bank money gram branch and was told she can only send $1000 every 3 months. But when I checked the money gram website it said the limit is $10,000. However when I called their 1800 number I was told the limit is $1,000 a day. I'm just tired of the different misinformation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kerosene Now At 300/litre As Scarcity Hits And Supply Model Crashes / How To Start Your Own Rice Business With 60k / Traders Weep As Fire Guts Timber Market In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.