Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year (17306 Views)

Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo / Our War Against Boko Haram Will Start Tomorrow - Tunji Ajibade / Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by tollytexy(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Baba Go slow.. are you sure ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by dyabman(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2015
I'm going to church to confirm if that's true or not..
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by clinton101(m): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by okeke00(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2015
the guy be like, '' you no fit!'

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by gurunlocker: 7:21am On Aug 02, 2015
change chanters, remember this promise/word o.... I no wan hear bomb blast news by January 1 2016

pray God help them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by desmondDessi(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2015
Amen
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by tollytexy(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2015
alfred5:

We are done with empty promises.

We need to be seeing actions, not words and promises again....

2 months to one year.. Aren't you ashame?

It's Ashamed..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by catalanscrew(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2015
Keep it up Mr. President God almighty will see you through. Haters go to hell
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by sanc2s(f): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Get over the fact that Jonathan lost an election fairly and squarely. The man himself has gotten over it and doing everything possible to be spare being probed and disgraced.
Jonathan cannever be disgraced. Instead, buhari will end up disgracing himself. Watchout

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Bonapart(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2015
God is the answer not you abok!
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by ylaa(f): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2015
sounds like an end time prophecy. let's watch and see.
all the best
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by hoseamatoh(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That could be possible, We know you're their grand patron, You will soon call them to order. All these bombings are just smoke-screen to hood wink people into believing that Buhari is not one of them. It's all a plan, after a while, he will then stage a come back (like the staged attack on him in kaduna), and the gullible zombies will believe he has defeated them.

"An attack on bokoharam is an attack on the North"... Buhari.

"I will continue to show openly my support for the spread of Sharia all over Nigeria"...Buhari.

You still have 46 months of being a hater and a cry baby, quite a long time bro
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Djicemob: 7:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Next years his gullible supporters would be like "Show me exactly where Buhari said he will end boko haram by the end of the year?"

Post Bookmarked For Future Reference
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Captainswag225(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2015
time will tell
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by alexlee50: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2015
We pray so, after all they should be able to call their boys to order.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by haggdon: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2015
I can't believe this statement @ mr president. Fighting insurgency is different from other fighting. Can't you see other insurgents across the world?
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Gboliwe: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2015
otokx:
Story story, it is just not possible.

On the contrary, it is very possible and realistic. Considering he is the face of bokoharam. If he stands his foot down and says "enough is enough" peace will be still. It's long overdue, he should have pity of the innocent ones and call his blood suckers to order

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by udemzyudex(m): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2015
I say a very big Amen to that...
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Gboliwe: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That could be possible, We know you're their grand patron, You will soon call them to order. All these bombings are just smoke-screen to hood wink people into believing that Buhari is not one of them. It's all a plan, after a while, he will then stage a come back (like the staged attack on him in kaduna), and the gullible zombies will believe he has defeated them.

"I will continue to show openly my support for the spread of Sharia all over Nigeria"...Buhari.

You got the entire package right. Nothing to add. Only those who want to be hoodwinked will remain gullible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2015
Does this change the price of garri
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by signz: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2015
It can be done. A northerner is the President now and he made Borno sons COAS and NSA. They will know how to tackle this insurgency from the inside out. Cases of sabotage which used to be the problem under GEJ will no longer exist.

Boko haram will no longer have camps from where they operate. However, what I don't know is if suicide bombing will stop.

God help us sha
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by alexlee50: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Get over the fact that Jonathan lost an election fairly and squarely. The man himself has gotten over it and doing everything possible to be spare being probed and disgraced.
Passingshot how did u know Jonathan is doing everything possible to be spared from being probed and disgraced? You see am for aso rock come shine buhari shoe? Abi you see mama peace come break melon for aisha kitchen? Or perhaps u see am for ota when e go wash obasanjo boxers? Abeg update us, your gist sweet wella
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2015
ylaa:
sounds like an end time prophecy. let's watch and see.
all the best
SeverusSnape:

Djicemob:
Next years his gullible supporters would be like "Show me exactly where Buhari said he will end boko haram by the end of the year?"
Post Bookmarked For Future Reference
SeverusSnape:

Do we even realise that its Nigeria we are talking about here... As in, our own country.... Issapity... This hates and ethnicity has killed us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by ORIGENAL(m): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2015
What of $1 tins to #1 tins?
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by illiad: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2015
Lol

Stop boasting and reckless propaganda because not even Prophet Muhammed can end Islamic insurgency.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Nellybii: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2015
ki02020:
Baba I pray GOD Will help you achieve such target o..am very sure this one that you promise now PDP and tanoids are holding on to it wishing and praying things should not work out that way so that they can critisice you....but am bery sure God is greater than them

Anyone praying for Baba not to defeat BH will be visited by BH in sha Allah. Useless people wishing the president to fail just to prove a useless point. mtchewwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by jwils(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2015
makzeze:
My president, carry on. Insha Allah they will be defeated. Haters will not like this news.
there is no enemy of peace...... Only your brothers
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by bewla(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2015
olamibobo:
ONE MONTH has now turned to ONE YEAR. Bunch of Jokers.
try to pray today o Nigeria first
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by tataiwo09(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2015
A year again....God forgive this Man for he knows nothing about what he utters.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2015
One more promise to be denied in another 48 hours? May God keep us all to witness the end of BH - by the end of the year hopefully, but at this point seeing is believing. Good luck to all Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Apologies Over Bombing Of Bandits- Yari / Buhari Departs Nigeria For New York / Oil Marketers Not Allowed To Fix Fuel Price – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.