Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year (17305 Views)

Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo / Our War Against Boko Haram Will Start Tomorrow - Tunji Ajibade / Buhari: Boko Haram War, Anti Corruption War And The "Economic Crisis" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by jwils(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2015
Does that mean there still more people to die in bokoharam attacks for next five months. So bad for my country............... Save us from premature death in the hands of our enemies, oh Jesus Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by iliasaa(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2015
Icon4s:
Ah he has come again.

Does he know that we have less than 5months to d end of the year.

This man doesnt know what he is fighting against. War against terrorism does nt end in months.

O he thinks he can use d negotiation tactics. Now that there are several factions of BH as u are busy negtiating with one faction another is still carrying out bombing.

God bless Nigeria and free us from those monsters a particular religion and disgrunted region created and fed.
When will u get over the fact that islam has noting to do with bh
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by SuperMaq: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2015
Buharifan:
A man loved by his people and neighbours, but hated by the TANoids, just like the two posters above me.

You must be kidding!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by SuperMaq: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2015
No uninvolved person can make such claims. Even America or the UN cannot make such claims.

So go ahead and meet with them to shield their swords until you're gone. But just know that God will punish evil and wicked workers.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by akashi01(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2015
otokx:
Story story, it is just not possible.
yea,not possible until they slaughter/bomb all your family first oPonu

Dem dey pray for better thing and you're saying not possible
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by OLADD: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2015
By then, the whole of Northeast would have been annihilated. This man's scam is legendary than that of Eze-Ego. How he manages to deceive and hypnotize 170 million Nigerians (except me) is still a mystery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by omotoyossi(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2015
At least,he gave a very good time frame..better dan GEJ's "we are on top of the situation"..he said that sentence EVERYTYM.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by eightsin(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2015
No longer the three months previously promised eh? I see. So how many more people will die within the remaining time?

My country is a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Benzzle: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up you wanking zombie...anytime some one confronts you zombies with facts, you will start masturbating on Jonathan's issue. You know what I said is the truth.
when will you have sense and know that buhari will be your president for the next 4 years...my bro you will die hating for this next 4 years... PDP is gone and buried don't be a bastard like your father
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by hardbody: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
[s]Get over the fact that Jonathan lost an election fairly and squarely. The man himself has gotten over it and doing everything possible to be spare being probed and disgraced[/s].

Address the issue sir.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by bennethuche: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2015
Mr President well-done
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by souphykoko(m): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/21494-buhari-boko-haram-will-end-this-year
slowly slowly we catch monkey.. Let's go there BABA, God is in control
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by chiwondoski: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2015
They want to tell us another lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Kingspin(m): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That could be possible, We know you're their grand patron, You will soon call them to order. All these bombings are just smoke-screen to hood wink people into believing that Buhari is not one of them. It's all a plan, after a while, he will then stage a come back (like the staged attack on him in kaduna), and the gullible zombies will believe he has defeated them.

"An attack on bokoharam is an attack on the North"... Buhari.

"I will continue to show openly my support for the spread of Sharia all over Nigeria"...Buhari.

I would have prefer another man to mount the sit in APC not Buhari. I tell all Nigerians that buhari made those dirty statements from the bottom of his heart. He mean whatever he said. Unfortunately, he became their president. It look like a bad animal behaviour that such a man could sit in Abuja as president. Fashola, many others in Apc make sense pass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Makapounse(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2015
InshaAllah
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by LastProphet: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up you wanking zombie...anytime some one confronts you zombies with facts, you will start masturbating on Jonathan's issue. You know what I said is the truth.

So Buhari was sponsor to Bokoharam and Jonathan and PDP knew it and never arrested him because of his age abi? or because of his pretty wife? And Jonathan now even handed over to him without a fight abi? And it is you that is selling shop in alaba market that has the accurate information? Why not just enter the lagoon and do everybody a favor or better still ask for nigerians to vote for and against biafra so that u see how many people want u to be in your hopeless Biafra already
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by chloee(f): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2015
Buharifan:
A man loved by his people and neighbours, but hated by the TANoids, just like the two posters above me.
Shameless bunch! Quick to turn thier eyes away from the truth. Don't worry it will catch up with you and fellow buharifan soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by sweetrace(f): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Get over the fact that Jonathan lost an election fairly and squarely. The man himself has gotten over it and doing everything possible to be spare being probed and disgraced.

You need to get over the elections. Since when did President Buhari become a sacred cow that can't be criticized? He should be respected as the president, but his actions affect us as a nation. We need him to make good on his promises. I though that he had a plan in place to move Nigeria forward. That all these years he was trying so hard to become the president was because he already had a blueprint. Anyway, he should expect that we as a country will view all his actions with a microscope. Not just him, but the actions of everyone in government. We do not go by blind faith anymore. Oh, and please talk about ex president Jonathan with more respect. To trivialize the seat of the president is to disrespect Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2015
So Boko Haram will continue their bombings and killings till the end of the year.
I shudder in fear and annoyance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Billygee2u: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Buharifan:
if you have no meaningful contribution,remain silent.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Billygee2u: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2015
LastProphet:

So Buhari was sponsor to Bokoharam and Jonathan and PDP knew it and never arrested him because of his age abi? or because of his pretty wife? And Jonathan now even handed over to him without a fight abi? And it is you that is selling shop in alaba market that has the accurate information? Why not just enter the lagoon and do everybody a favor or better still ask for nigerians to vote for and against biafra so that u see how many people want u to be in your hopeless Biafra already
when mumu de talk,every body go de laf,just like I de laugh now grin
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by IGBOSON1: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

^^^Don't mind the tosser! Didn't his god say he'll end the boko menace by the third month of his administration?.....They're quite good and making excuses for the pathetic man!
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2015
buhari should just declare nigeria a muslim country, introduce sharia law in every state of the federation and everything will be restored to normalcy.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2015
He has moved it from "two months" to "end of this year". We'd soon hear "end of next year", "very soon" and finally "at the end of my tenure" with nothing tangible effected.

Nigeria: a land of promise and unlimited hope. We've entered a one chance government again; many staunch buhari supporters I know personally're beginning to've doubts about his administration.
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's no new thing that we are in I Will Administration, but on a serious note, what happen to that campaign promise that stated "If I'm Voted Into Office I Will Crush Boko Haram In Two Months?? It's now a known fact that Buhari don't have any blue-print, he was just high on solution when making those promises..

In A Taste Of Time, An Administration Built On Lies & Propaganda Will Be Blown Away.. #wearewatching

Happy Sunday Peeps!!

You mean "#wearewailing!"? In more than six years your otueke shoeless fisherclown could not crush Boko Haram, saying they are his brothers and peers and all what not and now you want your grandfather to do the bidding in 2months? Why are ye satanoids so unbelievable? is it cus u represent all that is satanic? What's happy about the Sunday if it comes from a wailing wailer?
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by pawesome(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2015
Him dn give anoda promise..GBAM!!!...we re watchin angry
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by oladimeji09(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2015
makzeze:
My president, carry on. Insha Allah they will be defeated. Haters will not like this news.

Aamin
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by kodded(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind the wankers. Buhari IS their god.
That's why they are zombies....They don't have a mind of their own.
to be honest i am wondering what kind of ''juju'' buhari used in those guys

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by IYANGBALI: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2015
I pray so o
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by front247: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
But u people said two months now, it is only gullible nigerians apc and lie lie mohammed can deceive
Re: Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year by sdindan: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
makzeze:
My president, carry on. Insha Allah they will be defeated. Haters will not like this news.
you think that the people the bomb is killing are his haters. No is his supporters in the north
if he like let him expand it to next five yrs u
pple will continue to shout sai baba and be dying.
kontinu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Buy Electricity From Ghana - Can You Believe It? / No Apologies Over Bombing Of Bandits- Yari / Buhari Departs Nigeria For New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.