Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,781 members, 7,862,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1237062 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2015
I hav $$ available on/off (first come first served)... u cn chat wit me on whatsapp or send sms. Rate 248 - amount above 1500
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Carshopper:
I hav $$ available on/off (first come first served)... u cn chat wit me on whatsapp or send sms. Rate 248 - amount above 1500
Carshopper:

Is it inform of paypal or physical dollars?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
efuks:

Is it inform of paypal or physical dollars?

Physical....not in 9ja
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Carshopper:

Physical....not in 9ja
I need physical dollar, where @?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
tosinjay:

I need physical dollar, where @?

US. .. $$ used up. Wil post when I have again
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pickabeau1: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Carshopper:

US. .. $$ used up. Wil post when I have again

Is the dollar still available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by benebaby77: 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
benebaby77:

If you are in Osun, Oyo or kwara state I can tell you where to get physical dollar at cheaper price from Abok1

Buying rate is 215/$

And selling rate is 222/$...

Bought some dollar last week at 222/$...
Am in lagos, if not for security ooh mehn, i for port come and out ooo... but any solution from my end here please?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by damola1: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
benebaby77:

If you are in Osun, Oyo or kwara state I can tell you where to get physical dollar at cheaper price from Abok1
Buying rate is 215/$

Interesting... Printed $$$ ba?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 12:15am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year all. We have crossed over for new things
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2016
benebaby77:

Buying rate is 215/$

be careful ooooo

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kingsleyuk2003(m): 4:42am On Jan 01, 2016
Please can anyone confirm if travelex sell cheaper at the airport to passengers?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by benebaby77: 5:12am On Jan 01, 2016
damola1:

Interesting... Printed $$$ ba?

Lol....

I was suprised when I wanted to sell dollar and Abok1 man told me that "I buy it at 215/$"... That prompted me to ask me their selling rate which he told me it's 222/$... And I went to another Abok1, the samething...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by benebaby77: 5:17am On Jan 01, 2016
tosinjay:

Am in lagos, if not for security ooh mehn, i for port come and out ooo... but any solution from my end here please?

If you have any relatives there, that would be better... The person can go there to person to confirm.

Alakara, the OP of this thread will know the place... The place is called 'Oja Oba'... He may go there to confirm for himself
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 7:56am On Jan 01, 2016
Abeg I dey Ibadan ATM. I know ibadan like my palm. Watson can I do with the printed $ if I buy it? We still can't pay cash into dorm account.

Please help a friend.

benebaby77:

If you have any relatives there, that would be better... The person can go there to person to confirm.

Alakara, the OP of this thread will know the place... The place is called 'Oja Oba'... He may go there to confirm for himself
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2016
benebaby77:

Where in Oyo state and osun?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Abeg I dey Ibadan ATM. I know ibadan like my palm. Watson can I do with the printed $ if I buy it? We still can't pay cash into dorm account.

Please help a friend.

Yeah you can't pay it in that's it. Am only interested in buying just to clear my goods. That rate seems incredible but even at that am optimistic ooo....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2016
benebaby77:

Aah, i have a friend who can do that for me, even me myself can decide to port in because ib is my second home. But bro/sis, is this for real?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2016
You pay $ to your agent? Please link me up ooo. Can't wait to do that

tosinjay:

Yeah you can't pay it in that's it. Am only interested in buying just to clear my goods. That rate seems incredible but even at that am optimistic ooo....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sholatech(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2016
kingsleyuk2003:
Please can anyone confirm if travelex sell cheaper at the airport to passengers?

Yes, Travellex sells cheaper. Usually within 7-10% above cbn rate. However, for some weeks now they ran out of cash and not available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by capspeter: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2016
Got this mail from first bank.
Meaning we can still do online transactions with our cards

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2016
benebaby77:

Buying rate is 215/$

Where in Osogbo?.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gbodimowo(m): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2016
mayorall:

Where in Osogbo?.
i advise u PM d OP
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2016
An interesting episode is about to play out.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2016
benebaby77:

Please i need your contact, let's talk something please. For such aboki person no suppose miss having their number o. Do you have their number?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2016
benebaby77:

Please i need your contact, let's talk something please. For such aboki, person no suppose miss having their number o. Do you have their number? Who is the Op?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gbodimowo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
1st bank and their acts chai
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by youngbilly1: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
HI Nairalanders I would like to know which bank or BDC sales PTA or BTA. Thank you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
gbodimowo:

i advise u PM d OP

Thank you sir.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by richard04(m): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
I have some paypal(usd) I want to xchange for naira, anyone interested contact me.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Sold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.