Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,103 members, 7,867,172 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1238482 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jesbu(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Can anyone help me out with site I can buy used phones I Canada. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Pesuzok:

Can you sell to me in euros

yes i can Send me a private mail or respond to my pm
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Pesuzok:

I have euro paypal, can you sell to me in euros?

I can only send in USD. I am guessing your paypal will convert to Euros
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by NairaExsupport: 6:40am On Jan 07, 2016
jesbu:
Can anyone help me out with site I can buy used phones I Canada. Thanks

Check Kijiji.ca, it's quite popular but you have deal with the seller in person.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jesbu(m): 6:51am On Jan 07, 2016
NairaExsupport:

Check Kijiji.ca, it's quite popular but you have deal with the seller in person.
Thanks I appreciate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 7:02am On Jan 07, 2016
If you need a functional and accessible PayPal account with cheapest transaction fee in the world, which you can use with Nigeria IP. No VPN needed.

The account will be created with your real name or any name you choose.

Send an email to support at TopUpGold dot com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Najwal: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2016
favoredgal:

Are u sure I bought open heavens on the App Store yesterday and was charged 259.9/$

Please is it PayPal verified with Nigeria card you use on eBay or US PayPal, thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=Najwal post=41733759]

Please is it PayPal verified with Nigeria card you use on eBay or US PayPal, thanks.[/quote
You can also use Nigerian Paypal verified with Nigerian card on ebay
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2016
Jesus!!! Just use my stanbic card I was charged 260 to a $
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Najwal: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=lecky001 post=41733865][/quote]

Thanks i thought this restriction has affected even our Paypal payment online
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by capspeter: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2016
700usd paypal fund available @N235
Check my signature for contact details

https://www.nairaland.com/2848314/700usd-paypal-fund-n235-available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gbodimowo(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2016
tumababa:

what exactly is funny to you? i still have money in the account to be released may 15th all because i received money from a careless seller. I'm not ready to fall for it again. its sweet when u buy and receive the funds, when the issue happens, the seller has already collected his naira.

its easier to buy this type of funds when you want to pay for items on sites like ebay. but be very care full when you want to use it to fund a paypal account.

i won't say more than this.

hello this is d 2nd time i il get a message like ds careless seller can u elaborate more cheers
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jesbu(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2016
NairaExsupport:

please one more help. Do you know the equivalent of Canadian dollars to naira. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by NairaExsupport: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2016
jesbu:

please one more help. Do you know the equivalent of Canadian dollars to naira. Thanks

At parallel market, 175 - 185 NGN
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Wow never knew this thread still ongoing.

I see they have killed the aim. What a nice thread now with no focus.

Every Exchange rate post on this thread was A hit Back to Back, from Stanbic Rate 199 to Gtbank 270. Many were updated, yet some claimed thread was monitored.

Iyalaya awon Monitors

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ymodulus:

Every Exchange rate post on this thread was A hit Back to Back, from Stanbic Rate 199 to Gtbank 270. Many were updated, yet some claimed thread was monitored.

Iyalaya awon Monitors
fainted!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Gtbank sent this
Dear Customer,

International Payment Tips
We would like to inform you of an important point when using your GTBank Naira MasterCard for international payments. At the point of payment, you may be given the option of paying in Naira or the currency of the country you are transacting in.

Please be advised that selecting the option of paying in Naira attracts an additional charge, which will make the total amount debited to your account higher than the amount displayed by the merchant.

To avoid the discrepancy or this difference in transaction amount, please always choose to pay in the currency of the country you are making payments.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
EMMAACHILE:
Gtbank sent this
Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you of an important point when using your GTBank Naira MasterCard for international payments. At the point of payment, you may be given the option of paying in Naira or the currency of the country you are transacting in.

Please be advised that selecting the option of paying in Naira attracts an additional charge, which will make the total amount debited to your account higher than the amount displayed by the merchant.

To avoid the discrepancy or this difference in transaction amount, please always choose to pay in the currency of the country you are making payments.
death trap!!! lol
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Najwal: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=EMMAACHILE post=41743284]Gtbank sent this
Dear Customer,

To avoid the discrepancy or this difference in transaction amount, please always choose to pay in the currency of the country you are making payments

I received same too, doe's this means we can use our card but with extra charges involve
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=Najwal post=41746568][/quote]

It means the exchange rate used by the merchant to show the price is Naira in cheaper than their rate and GTBank will use a higher rate for conversion. That's the bottom line.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by amywonda: 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ymodulus:

Iyalaya awon Monitors
amywonda here
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
amywonda:
amywonda here

Yetty egga salza.

Roger confirm! cheesy.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by worldgee101: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Still wonder d essence of dis thread when d fp was last updated Oct.2015. Dis is much unlike what used to be when stanley08 came up wt d initial thread. I hv complained severally abt dis.

Mods, pls get us a working thread or kindly remove dis thread frm being pinned on dis forum fp. Thnks

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ymodulus:

Iyalaya awon Monitors

Mr Ymodulus, couldn't see you on my bbm contact list anymore. What's up na?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
tosinjay:

Mr Ymodulus, couldn't see you on my bbm contact list anymore. What's up na?

Give me your pin. BBM Crashed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ebenezerk2: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Unless if you want it on your paypal account
itoese:

Pls I need $200 to fund my domiciliary account. How do we seal the deal?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Najwal: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Chartey:

It means the exchange rate used by the merchant to show the price is Naira in cheaper than their rate and GTBank will use a higher rate for conversion. That's the bottom line.

Ok thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
itoese:

Pls I need $200 to fund my domiciliary account. How do we seal the deal?

I have $202 in my domiciliary account .But the issue now is transfer charged which will be about $10-$11. That means u ll pay the transfer fee and get about $190 in your account at the end of the day.AND THE RATE IS 270/NAIRA.IF YOU DONT MIND REACH ME THROUGH THE PHONE IN MY SIGNATURE BELOW OR SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE

I ALSO HAVE $1000 PAYPAL FUNDS AT THE RATE OF 240 PER DOLLAR . SEE HERE:

https://www.nairaland.com/2849178/paypal-sale-1000
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
mployer:

I asked You a question on the other thread You didn't answer me. I Will be needing 3000usd probably Next week.

Ihave $1000 now if u are interested see this :

https://www.nairaland.com/2849178/paypal-sale-1000
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 7:06am On Jan 08, 2016
worldgee101:
Still wonder d essence of dis thread when d fp was last updated Oct.2015. Dis is much unlike what used to be when stanley08 came up wt d initial thread. I hv complained severally abt dis.

Mods, pls get us a working thread or kindly remove dis thread frm being pinned on dis forum fp. Thnks

Lmao. Okay nah! They took over the new thread 'The Naira Watch' i opened in Business section with their BS again. I'm done, ain't trying again.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tugrow(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2016
Ymodulus:

Iyalaya awon Monitors
It's tugrow from akwa ibom, please can you give me your bbm, we need to talk Bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.