Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1224777 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
IyawoToBe:
Hi folks, please when you buy on amazon, how do you ship to Nigeria?

@justi4jesu
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by clintonsparkz(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
blym4real:

hiding the posts is part of the agreement reached.
why not let them do the talking themselves? ehn Mr
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by flyuche(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
blym4real:

hiding the posts is part of the agreement reached.

Don't you think the parties involved should come back here to state that the matter has been resolved?
They brought the dispute to the public fore.
Hide what?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
clintonsparkz:
why not let them do the talking themselves? ehn Mr
I mediated between the two parties in reaching the agreement. Am sure I have their approval in what am doing.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
blym4real:
After much persuasions, agreement have been reached by both parties involved. Please the mod(dragnet) should hide previous and further posts that ridicule the characters of the involved parties.

they can modify their comments.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
blym4real:

I mediated between the two parties in reaching the agreement. Am sure I have their approval in what am doing.

Really? You mean you could meditate abi mediate between the two parties and you purposely allowed them to disturb us with their money sharing matter. God just saved you today If not that I am keeping watch to know when Jesus will raise from the dead so as to be the first person to collect the blessing and gift from him then I would have dealt with you for disturbing our peace here.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
mavinc4u:

Really? You mean you could meditate abi mediate between the two parties and you purposely allowed them to disturb us with their money sharing matter. God just saved you today If not that I am keeping watch to know when Jesus will raise from the dead so as to be the first person to collect the blessing and gift from him then I would have dealt with you for disturbing our peace here.
Lol you know Jesus said blessed are the mediators for they shall ........
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ozycy: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
checkmateman:

Its real just make sure you select to pay in naira
Pls when was the last time you used the naira option to checkout ? I tot most bank hv already stopped it. I checked out in naira using gtbnk sometime ago and was charged the normal black mkt rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
mavinc4u:

Na wa ooh, so na raise from the dead you dey expect, which Jesus? The one we know is risen and alive.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bush4ker(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
frebor:

It won't be reduced. The benefits of using PayPal is for using it to pay on sites that require PayPal as a means of payment, daz all
hmmm i see..thank u oo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
mavinc4u:

So my guy, you're only interested in gifts and blessings.... Aren't you gonna follow him go?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gowaga68: 1:28am On Mar 27, 2016
demosoft:
@meetmal03 i believe this is the worst you can do. i am not gonna send jack to you till you retract all this craps you posted. if you have issues then tell everyone what happened rather come here ranting. Till then i am sending you nada... Everyone that has a case of fraud explained in details what happened , but in your case you got none.so posting across my thread would make me lose sleep? You got me cranked up
Patiently reading,Though didn't see how it ended.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 6:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Cul4real(m): 7:59am On Mar 27, 2016
meetmal03:
Still not gotten my money... Hmmmmmm
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Cul4real(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2016
I learnt from abokifx that First Bank rate is N330/$1. Thief Bank.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Nsonaso:

So my guy, you're only interested in gifts and blessings.... Aren't you gonna follow him go?

my dear he should be going, i will come behind him later. I haven't even done half of the job he sent him here to do. He should only try and prepare a better place for me beside him till when i am old and done.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2016
tosinjay:

Na wa ooh, so na raise from the dead you dey expect, which Jesus? The one we know is risen and alive.

if you believe at all he was risen and alive then you should always follow the procedure of Easter. Just like he is risen and alive yet we celebrate his birth. Guy, is called memorial; things are expected to be done the way it was done at first.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2016
$200 Payoneer fund available at #260 per $

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jacobx007: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Can somebody help me make an ebay payment today?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
justi4jesu

Jacobx007:
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by networkrecharg: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
[size=20pt]Please What Is Today's Exchange Rate @ the Black Market....[/size]
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by networkrecharg: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
is that todays rate
260NGN equals 1USD

PH or Abj?

blym4real:
$200 Payoneer fund available at #260 per $
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
networkrecharg:

is that todays rate
260NGN equals 1USD

PH or Abj?

It not the parallel rate, it my own rate for the fund am selling. It an electronic fund not physical dollar.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Jacobx007:
can pay for you at #275 per dollar. how much is the payment
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ahmed4002(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
$2000 Paypal funds available.

Rate 295
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ahmed4002:
1 rupee to 5 Naira via Zenith bank (Atm withdrawal + 200rupee fix charge)

Which way nah Naija

boss u de India ni?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by checkmateman: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
ozycy:

Pls when was the last time you used the naira option to checkout ? I tot most bank hv already stopped it. I checked out in naira using gtbnk sometime ago and was charged the normal black mkt rate.

Last week using stanbic ibtc

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ahmed4002:
1 rupee to 5 Naira via Zenith bank (Atm withdrawal + 200rupee fix charge)

Which way nah Naija

It is well. Longest time.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tziz(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cul4real:
I learnt from abokifx that First Bank rate is N330/$1. Thief Bank.
Yes really, they are Thieves, i made a payment on amazon via my First bank Mastercard last week and was charged N321/$1
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ohizzy(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2016
Anyone with an idea of gtb rate for rupee
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by junedraza(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
tziz:

Yes really, they are Thieves, i made a payment on amazon via my First bank Mastercard last week and was charged N321/$1
Then what we will say about Zenith who charged N398 for $1 on Saturday on Amazon??

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.