Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1224363 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
$100 neteller fund available at 310
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tziz(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
junedraza:

Then what we will say about Zenith who charged N398 for $1 on Saturday on Amazon??
WHAT! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
junedraza:

Then what we will say about Zenith who charged N398 for $1 on Saturday on Amazon??

Don't think that's correct, recalculate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by McDreKing(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
NaijaHotGuy:
Sorry my guy i no get......which bank's exchange rate is 208 when its amazon. For real? Pls confirm somebody. Guesss i shud go open some acc. Hope stuff wont backfire like the gtb saga. Btw how far with that class action fight. Let me check that thread out again
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by McDreKing(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
checkmateman:

Its real just make sure you select to pay in naira

Can you do more explanation on how this 208# to 1$ amazon payment work? And, do you know if I can purchase amazon giftcard with it?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by checkmateman: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
McDreKing:

Can you do more explanation on how this 208# to 1$ amazon payment work? And, do you know if I can purchase amazon giftcard with it?

I don't know if you can buy amazon gift card with it but this is how the #208 works

You add all what you want to buy to your cart, then during check out option you will be given an option of paying in dollars or in naira when you select naira, it will give you the amount that will be deducted from your card in naira and you can then submit your order. Pm me if you need more info, I don't visit nairaland everyday
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by opeyemmmy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
McDreKing:

Yes. I did and I was charged N208.46
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by optimised: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
opeyemmmy:

Which Bank Card did you use?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gowaga68: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
opeyemmmy:

Interested to know what bank it is.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by opeyemmmy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
^^^^
Stanbic.

But I think some other banks also support dynamic currency conversion... Heritage bank does, too.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mariesio:

Don't think that's correct, recalculate

It is correct. That is the rate on their master card.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yanjoo64(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Pls which banks send western union from nigeria and their charges..Pls help me. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by demosoft: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2016
Wanna quickly use this medium to thank all those that judged objectively a dispute between myself and meetmal03. It's now resolved grin. Would also request that everyone that quoted either of us to modify there posts to resolved.

Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ToyosiR(f): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2016
Please, Can i withdraw dollar through the counter from my domicilliary account?

I have a dom account with gtbank.....

Please, let me know.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
ToyosiR:

Please, let me know.

if they can't withdraw for you then transfer the money to me.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by hlord: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
justi4jesu:

So you no want make i follow chop. Not fair at all oh lol. For the records, be careful with Paypal because they can block accounts with one yeye reason.

I'm here fighting with Firstbank, they debited me since on the 8th and refused to refund, immediately i constructed my letter and copied CBN, their eyes clear and I don get alert na Godwin. grin

I beg yan me the cbn mail wey u copy
I wan discipline a bank too
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by demosoft: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
ToyosiR:

Please, let me know.

yes you can @ select branches.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
ToyosiR:

Please, let me know.

I withdrew from Stanbic last week

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ToyosiR(f): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
demosoft:
yes you can @ select branches.
Thanks.

I really appreciate.Please, how do i know the selected branches.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Hayfeez(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello,

Please can anyone help with stanbic's current dollar rate for online transaction
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by McDreKing(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
opeyemmmy:

Thanks for the reply but I've got some more questions. I have an amazon account that can only load usa amazon giftcard. The giftcard you bought was it loadable on a usa based amazon account? What bank did you use??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by demosoft: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
ToyosiR:

Thanks.

I really appreciate.Please, how do i know the selected branches.
they ones in festac pays dollars and check island.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
McDreKing:

Thanks for the reply but I've got some more questions. I have an amazon account that can only load usa amazon giftcard. The giftcard you bought was it loadable on a usa based amazon account? What bank did you use??
$2000 worth of amazon gift card Available for use on amazon us account. Whatsapp 08053250698
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dukeo(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2016
Guys good day. What's today's stanbic rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2016

dukeo:
Guys good day. What's today's stanbic rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2016
Hi guys,

I'm trying to link my stanbic card to my paypal account buy I haven't received the DR alert and paypal code. I've also checked my online statement, it's not there. Does it usually take this long with stanbic?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hi guys,

I'm trying to link my stanbic card to my paypal account buy I haven't received the DR alert and paypal code. I've also checked my online statement, it's not there. Does it usually take this long with stanbic?

Are you still trying to or you have already linked it? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Hi guys,

It can take up to 3 days.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by frisky2good(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2016
Please what is GTB dollar rate for online transactions for today?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2016
Thanks bro

3 days kwa?
Me I need to send funds ASAP oooo. That's why I like GTB, they're always quick to send DR alerts like this. Just that their rate is high ATM.

toluxa1:

It can take up to 3 days.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2016

frisky2good:
Please what is GTB dollar rate for online transactions for today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.