Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1226746 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 11:48am On May 10, 2016
dest4real:

I just sent you a PM, please drop your number in my email, so i can call U.
Thanks
I will get back to you on your e-mail channel. thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saintpn(f): 12:37pm On May 10, 2016
$271 PayPal fund available for sale ,please contact me on 08069783660 if you need it. sold!!! sold!!!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2016
lordmayor4:

Can you source $ 30 million? embarassed
I can and my contact is in my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2016
jesbu:
Please help Amazon has deactivated my account because of address verification.
They said I should send my bank statements with my name and billing address through fax, but I dont know how to do it. And they cancel my orders.
Please help me
Contact my signature let me help you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 3:30pm On May 10, 2016
Singapore1:
grin how do we meet bro grin
make we meet at the usual place i need money grin

I no dey around that zone for now but will be by weekend.

Lol, money no dey o but we fit run some bottles sha.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 3:45pm On May 10, 2016
lordmayor4:

can help you source.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2016
lordmayor4:

okay na
weekend it is

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2016
blym4real:

can help you source.

I'll whatsapp you. What's your rate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2016
Singapore1:
okay na
weekend it is

Aii bruh.
How's the hustle nah?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2016
lordmayor4:

Aii bruh.
How's the hustle nah?
well i am pushing hard with my head, infact i am now bald cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 7:13pm On May 10, 2016
lordmayor4:

I'll whatsapp you. What's your rate?
let talk on WhatsApp 08101525574
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 9:10pm On May 10, 2016
AleAirHub:

Ok, That will only be if the machine dispenses naira.

AleAirHub: Giving monopolists headaches since 1900

grin

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 10:13pm On May 10, 2016
Singapore1:
well i am pushing hard with my head, infact i am now bald cheesy

Don't worry. That's why they still produce wigs
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 10:55pm On May 10, 2016
$60000 available cash deposit to chase bank in us rate is 295
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2016
lordmayor4:

Don't worry. That's why they still produce wigs
lol this bro sef
no encouragement grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 11:02pm On May 10, 2016
ceaser:

AleAirHub: Giving monopolists headaches since 1900

grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg oooo , am just a photocopy of a researcher trying to verify his finding without stepping toes in Oga & Madam@ D Top Shoes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 11:05pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 11:46pm On May 10, 2016
Good evening everyone!!!.

Most of us is aware that apart from amazon been a shopping site/marketplace that fully support Dcc platform. They also offer a payment platform called Amazon Payment to some sites. which may have possibility of those sites supporting DCC or NOT .

I standout in a means of persons quoting me wrong , because i am only trying to benefit some people who really needs the info. So i strongly advice you guys should give a try to those sites and see how it goes, because it was from there i discover site like; invictastores.com that fully support Dcc . So i expect those kind minded persons should also share their finding at will , just like the way many other NLers are doing.

Below is the link to sites that feature Amazon Payment Platform;
https://payments.amazon.com/featuredmerchants

Attention: To those evil agent hitting & treating that am spoiling their business , please forgive me my bad manners and this will be my last update on this reviews. Please cool cool cool

[color=#000099]Lastly, Please i pledge with everyone that i or the company i rep[Ale-Air Konsult ] is not into exchange de bureau/related businesses. And i have made my self clear and clear again that i will not respond to any email , whatapps buzz regarding DCC. At list , the little i have drop here is enough for those who are very swift and smart to work with them...... cool cool cool cool[s] [Me self no get this can little opportunity before , if not i for don +++++ tongue tongue tongue][/s]

Bravo everyone and good night. cool cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 3:22am On May 11, 2016
AleAirHub:

Most of us is aware that apart from amazon been a shopping site/marketplace that fully support Dcc platform. They also offer a payment platform called Amazon Payment to some sites. which may have possibility of those sites supporting DCC or NOT .

I standout in a means of persons quoting me wrong , because i am only trying to benefit some people who really needs the info. So i strongly advice you guys should give a try to those sites and see how it goes, because it was from there i discover site like; invictastores.com that fully support Dcc . So i expect those kind minded persons should also share their finding at will , just like the way many other NLers are doing.

Attention: To those evil agent hitting & treating that am spoiling their business , please forgive me my bad manners and this will be my last update on this reviews. Please cool cool cool

[color=#000099]Lastly, Please i pledge with everyone that i or the company i rep[Ale-Air Konsult ] is not into exchange de bureau/related businesses. And i have made my self clear and clear again that i will not respond to any email , whatapps buzz regarding DCC. At list , the little i have drop here is enough for those who are very swift and smart to work with them...... cool cool cool cool[s] [Me self no get this can little opportunity before , if not i for don +++++ tongue tongue tongue][/s]

Nice and useful info. Although i tried the authentic watches but dcc wasnt enabled. Maybe others will enable it
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jesbu(m): 7:07am On May 11, 2016
I need Amazon gift card. Who have to sell?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Suntemi(m): 8:23am On May 11, 2016
jesbu:

I have at ₦250
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Suntemi(m): 8:39am On May 11, 2016
jesbu:

You can as well get it yourself from Amazon, that way, you will save more money.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2016
tumababa:

Nice and useful info. Although i tried the authentic watches but dcc wasnt enabled. Maybe others will enable it

Good d Boss wink

You are right.

I made clear that everyone should verified each of those sites , at list i have only verified just one which is invictastores.com .

Thanks for giving it a try and i encourage others should do the same. you can always make a request of refund if the platform don't workout [Save Level Ground Without Lost]!!!
Bravo!!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saintpn(f): 10:35am On May 11, 2016
$271 and $1800 PayPal fund is available at 280/$ please only serious legit buyer should contact me 08069783660 sold!!! sold!!!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lstar4real(m): 10:40am On May 11, 2016
need $199 PayPal To China @#280 Rates
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lstar4real(m): 10:44am On May 11, 2016
saintpn:
$271 and $1800 PayPal fund is available at 280/$ please only serious legit buyer should contact me 08069783660
I contact u just now please reply your whatsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ryusufu(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2016
saintpn:
$271 and $1800 PayPal fund is available at 280/$ please only serious legit buyer should contact me 08069783660
can u send to domiciliary account ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizgenius1: 11:26am On May 11, 2016
AleAirHub:

Thanks for the info i wish those Chinese sites supports Dcc would have been super cool
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:48am On May 11, 2016
please who knows australian dollar naira rates or who did a transaction with them recently wit cards using ibtc or gtb recently. Please urgent. i dont know may be they trade at official bank rate of 145naira to aud. or any site where i can test for 1aud transaction please..

tested 1aud on a fx site
OFFICIAL EXCHANGE RATE: 145naira/1aud$
STANBIC IBTC RATE: 224.32naira/1aud$

With this rate, it is even more expensive rates than dollar. Naija Which way.
I will still test GTB and give feedback.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2016
bizgenius1:

Thanks for the info i wish those Chinese sites supports Dcc would have been super cool

We hope so and is never bad idea you set the platform rolling cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 12:43pm On May 11, 2016
jesbu:
I have
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Icecream4U(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2016
What was the purpose of this thread again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.