Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1223211 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dest4real(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2016
Please who knows the amount Union bank charge for International Bank wire transfer
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 11, 2016
$1900 PAYPAL FOR SALE
amazon card also available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yhellow(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2016
priceaction:
please who knows australian dollar naira rates or who did a transaction with them recently wit cards using ibtc or gtb recently. Please urgent. i dont know may be they trade at official bank rate of 145naira to aud. or any site where i can test for 1aud transaction please..
u can try the conversation on PayPal site

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 5:39pm On May 11, 2016
efuks:
$1900 PAYPAL FOR SALE
amazon card also available

What's your contact
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 11, 2016
yhellow:
u can try the conversation on PayPal site
Thanks, does that mean my bank, ibtc is going to use dollar conversation at (parallel market price) because I can see dollars on that pics
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2016
I'll give the user with this email judeimade@gmail.com till 9am tomorrow morning to either pay me my naira or revert my Neteller transfer or else if you don't hear from him, know that whatever happened to him, I will not be held responsible. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 11, 2016
who has neteller funds for sale?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 9:22pm On May 11, 2016
Any amount of Dollars $ you want is available for bank transfer to any account in the world.
Serious person(s) should contact me via my signature.
I will send the dollar account number for you to confirm.
I will also first transfer the dollars to you, while you confirm the receive of the dollar before you transfer Naira.

Please and please only serious person(s).
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2016
lordmayor4:
I'll give the user with this email judeimade@gmail.com till 9am tomorrow morning to either pay me my naira or revert my Neteller transfer or else if you don't hear from him, know that whatever happened to him, I will not be held responsible. Thanks
Nigerians and scam, we are a special breed, I wonder how scammers live in peace, I hope you get your money back, and next time do due diligence and some background check to see if the risk is worth it. I sold PayPal funds to somebody less than two weeks ago, he insisted I send first as I can always initiate a chargeback if he doesn't pay, I did a background check on his moniker and felt I'm in safe hands, I sent to him first, he paid in less than a minute. I was probably lucky but due diligence saves a one a lot of headache. Update the house however it goes so we can backlist the scammer
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 9:46pm On May 11, 2016
Nsonaso:
Dollars $ available for bank transfer to any were in the world

How much per $
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 10:30pm On May 11, 2016
lordkay10:

Nigerians and scam, we are a special breed, I wonder how scammers live in peace, I hope you get your money back, and next time do due diligence and some background check to see if the risk is worth it. I sold PayPal funds to somebody less than two weeks ago, he insisted I send first as I can always initiate a chargeback if he doesn't pay, I did a background check on his moniker and felt I'm in safe hands, I sent to him first, he paid in less than a minute. I was probably lucky but due diligence saves a one a lot of headache. Update the house however it goes so we can backlist the scammer

Thanks bro.
Am not bothered at all... I just tested him with a small amount and I bleeped himself up. An this will b his last if he didn't revert it. Am no gon claim any charge back. I have don many business with people on this forum but I lik to always take the risk an teach a lesson.
Like I said he has till 9am to pay up or revert the transfer.

To do person bad no dey cost ooO
+234 708 150 3199
That's his whatsapp number
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2016

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 6:19am On May 12, 2016
lordmayor4:
You make more money if you're trustworthy than being untrustworthy.Maybe naija scammers don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2016
lecky001:

You make more money if you're trustworthy than being untrustworthy.Maybe naija scammers don't understand.
#Fact and peace of mind join. Any scammer is short sighted and shorting his life. I do tell myself, what is the point?
However, scammers are everywhere o, naija dey learn from Pakistanans and Indians
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yhellow(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2016
priceaction:

Thanks, does that mean my bank, ibtc is going to use dollar conversation at (parallel market price) because I can see dollars on that pics
just use $ rate to calculate because PayPal will convert it to $. Stanbic rate is #295/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2016
Good morning everyone,

Dishonesty has been one major setback of businesses in Nigeria , mostly those coming up. Early this year we started accepting paypal payment for settling of bills including clearing bill within a space of 1month plus , we had about 1/3 serious case that almost stop and ban our partner in doing business in china. Because of fraud paypal dollar that was use be some heartless individual to settle bill.

The only full security & please of mind guarantee for paypal fund is the one you effect by your own self.

GET or LEAVE IT

Bravo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2016
900$ @295/$ wink cash deposit to US accts
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 10:07am On May 12, 2016
$180 Paypal available for sale at #280
Contact via the phone number on my signature
[SOLD OFF]
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ryusufu(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2016
I need $1350 to my 9ja dom account @reasonable price
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 12, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good morning everyone,

Dishonesty has been one major setback of businesses in Nigeria , mostly those coming up. Early this year we started accepting paypal payment for settling of bills including clearing bill within a space of 1month plus , we had about 1/3 serious case that almost stop and ban our partner in doing business in china. Because of fraud paypal dollar that was use be some heartless individual to settle bill.

The only full security & please of mind guarantee for paypal fund is the one you effect by your own self.

GET or LEAVE IT

Bravo

I have learnt my lesson
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2016
lecky001:

The thing the f00l didn't know was that it was a trap, I have seen where he was accused of being a scam, I just transferred 7$ to him and he gbezz... Lmdo... him mama go cry go mfm soon
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 12:51pm On May 12, 2016
Payoneer needed asap.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 1:20pm On May 12, 2016
EnterPRO:
Payoneer needed asap.

$1200 available at 280

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 1:29pm On May 12, 2016
$1200 payoneer fund available at 280
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 12, 2016
5000usd amazon us gift cards available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 12, 2016
neteller fund needed in pounds
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dest4real(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2016
tumababa:
neteller fund needed in pounds

How many units do you need?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 12, 2016
dest4real:

How many units do you need?

depends on the rate i see. i can start with 1000 pounds
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by claycares: 9:45pm On May 12, 2016
$1m available in SC
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by suyamasta(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2016
checkmateman:

Stanbic is still dealing with $1 = #208 but its only on amazon
Bros please which other bank is offering this service?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dest4real(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2016
suyamasta:
Bros please which other bank is offering this service?

All banks now offers DCC, but will charge you at a rate close to black market rate.

It's only Stabic IBTC that will charge you at a rate quoted above on Amazon.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dest4real(m): 6:54am On May 13, 2016
tumababa:

depends on the rate i see. i can start with 1000 pounds

How much can you pay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.