Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1223645 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hello house!

$383 PayPal needed to settle a supplier in China.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by SwizGuy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
@Tumabab sorry for the lost ..some bad sons are just here to spoil others reputation , a true Nairalander wont do such..i hope u get tru diz successfully.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
temitimx19:

Bro.. I didn't know its this kind of evidence you are talking about! I don't have oo.. I have two questions,
1. What is Aliexpress email, so that I send them a mail.
2. How many days did it take for Gtbank to resolve your issue?
3. Do I need to go to the Bank or should I just mail them.
thanks in advance
1. You mail them from your aliexpress account with full details of the issue asking them to send you a mail with evidence that they didn't receive the payment and they will specify the exact error message they got in the mail.
2. I really cannot remember but after they got the mail with evidence i don't think it took more than a week.
3. You do not need to go to the bank unless you wanna dash them your time, it's their cardcenter that can resolve the issue and the closest you can do it contact their Gtconnect, and i guess you know you can call them from the banking hall free.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
tumababa:

Shocker007, i think this Mediamataz guy has scammed me. I am still waiting. I checked his number +234 807 710 0297 on truecaller. Im surprised to see his name as tosinjay neteller!!!!

I also searched the number on nairaland. Only to find out he has used different username like arbitrage to scam people
Ehweey, *hands on my head* i saw that i was mentioned, i think say na beta thing. Na for scam mata. My name join. Abeg bro comot my name for scam mata oo!!

Bro for him to have used my name, just know you've been jazzed. Which kind tin be dis na?
And i wanted to say you should nt buy from him ooo because after all the insults you still deal with the guy. Haba

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TeamLightSkin(f): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
@gabman700 do u hv amazon gift cards 4 sale?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
tosinjay:

I have had such issues like 2-3 times before with gtb card. They ask for evidence. Earlier i mailed aliexpress and they reply mail after their investigation saying they didn't receive the payment, with that mail i forward it to my bank and the mail serves as evidence and that's what I've done. That's the solution but i also employed another method which is whenever am making any payment am always ready to take a snapshot of any failure message or transaction details, that's the best evidence i think i used for the later issues.

that's a nice method but nobody knows when a failed transaction would result in a debit.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
agentakins:

Those banks are fucking up. Especially Stanbic. It happened to me on Monday, and we are still dragging it till now. They asked me to get proof from aliexpress that the transaction failed. Or I should wait for 30 days before it can be reversed. I contacted aliexpress through online chat and I was told that they cannot send any email. But they admitted that the transaction was not successful after checking their record. I sent the screenshot to Stanbic email, still they are asking me to get proof. I don't know the kind of proof I want to get again ooo. Today again, another one occurred. I think they are having issues with their card. I just tire for them.
sometimes they know the truth but only want to play safe...
and I think stanbic is really having serious issues with their system since the week started.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
dragnet:

that's a nice method but nobody knows when a failed transaction would result in a debit.
Yea, like you said nobody knows, but after all my experiences i just had to be taking screenshot for all failed transactions o, it's quicker than mailing and expecting reply from ali when there's 1st hand evidence!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by naruto02(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
I tried booking a flight with Stanbic credit card 2day but it isn't working. Is any1 experiencing similar problems?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mr gabman700, for this mata the guy threaten you not to talk? You knew but didn't raise alarm, haba.

Initially me just dey read, feeling like tumababa was rude labeling neteller useless, later story change and i noticed the guy turned out bragging and being insultive. I hate insults that alone would have turned me off no mata what.

But oga gabman700 we need interrogate you ooo. Imagine.
Annoying thing is tumababa saying the guy used my moniker on truecaller. Any search go show that name oo.

Abeg when it's all said and done help me remove tosinjay comot. I hope you recover your money bro.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please who has done PayPal biz with dis guy @efuks? Checked him out and I think he is legit.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
Good day everyone as an entrepreneur you are bound to take risk,but you check the probability of the risk involved.No one is perfect you take some risk you make away with it and take some you Learn more.
May God help us all.Scammers you can make more money being honest maybe you don't know.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
shocker007:

Not the perfect timing for this question. I hope you get a reply though.

grin grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
This Tumababa saga with mediamatazz get as e be ooo. But d guy sound so convincing beyond normal wey I even think say him be padi to others. Damburoba for the guy if him be scammer for real ooo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
tumababa:

your replies on whatsapp doesn't give me a good level of assurance that if i send the money you will send the fund. quite arrogant. you sent me a bank account which is not your own, you claim its for your wife. just to confirm the full name on the account, you find it hard to do. instead u replying with attitude.

I can't send my money to you with this type of attitude. i will only feel extra stup.id if eventually you scam me.

i will look for the fund elsewhere. thanks
You mean after saying the above, you still went ahead and pay him first? Well let's see how it goes.
Maybe he is just trying to scare you a little since his name is still active. But please trade carefully next time.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
This Tumababa saga with mediamatazz get as e be ooo. But d guy sound so convincing beyond normal wey I even think say him be padi to others. Damburoba for the guy if him be scammer for real ooo

If he does not sound convincing how can he possible dupe u. He has to sound that way to erase any outta of doubt.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
This Tumababa saga with mediamatazz get as e be ooo. But d guy sound so convincing beyond normal wey I even think say him be padi to others.
Sire i dey tell you
mediamataz:

Even if in anyway I was thinking of scaming you na me for dey
hurry you to quick send the money in between how long will I spend that money?with a clear conscience.
can you pay all your bills with that in even a month?
there are some things not worth doing abeg.
Imagine what the guy said. Which kind scammer be this?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
@tumababa Have you seen this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2990246/scam-alert-watch-out-dude

It corresponds with the number you shared.

Am still gonna be very surprised if he actually did this.
Cos he was kinda fun. I got to follow the joke of "it's useless" thing and he was cool. Even till the free amazon card I gave out, he was the one that won it.

Just surprised though. I just hope it's the other way round.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Honestly am not happy with what gabman did, if you were the one in tumababa's shoe, that's how I will speak for you as well. everyone here is tryna be careful and nothing stop you when you saw a brother going to the danger zone to raise an alarm maybe becos am passing through a similar case, that's why I am pained. Bros, I beg you, when next you see such. speak up for a brother plzzzzz. Think abt it this way, what if tumababa wasn't really the owner of that money and he got scammed that way, it's not such a thing of happiness paying for something you never used.

Bro, let's speak up for each other next time time.

To all my bosses in the house. forex done become something else ooo. A lot of people are trying to take advantage of this dollar ish and put man into debt.

plz, trust nobody! I mean TRUST NOBODY! even a long time business partner.

lastly, all these meet me at a particular point and I buy the dollar or sell the dollar or do the transfer, be careful as well. Based on a friend recent experience, lots of 419er's and kidnappers are viewing this thread, they believe people every one wey dey talk dollar here na millionaire, even when them no know if na loan some people dey take dey do biz.

so, if the particular point isn't somewhere reasonable or guarantees your security, back off my brothers! dem dey set some people up!

All the best my people!

8 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
i still think the guy is trying to scare tumababa, ibut if not

ahg !
ahg !!
ahg !!!

Nigeria don graduate be that o shocked
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
shocker007:
@tumababa Have you seen this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2990246/scam-alert-watch-out-dude

It corresponds with the number you shared.

Am still gonna be very surprised if he actually did this.
Cos he was kinda fun. I got to follow the joke of "it's useless" thing and he was cool. Even till the free amazon card I gave out, he was the one that won it.

Just surprised though. I just hope it's the other way round.

wow!! that dude is very smart and intelligent con artist... he's been scamming people on that mumu Lagtech's thread...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Icecream4U(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
tumababa:
I only did the transfer cos nobody complained about the guy here. I had my doubts but i trusted nairalanders. I can only hope to get back my money now.
you don't expect anybody to complain about him when they have not transact with him before. They change their moniker whenever they successfully bite a maga. Next time if nobody say something good or bad about a seller, don't do business with such seller.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aterejr(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Singapore1:
i still think the guy is trying to scare tumababa, ibut if not

ahg !
ahg !!
ahg !!!

Nigeria don graduate be that o shocked

What are u saying scare?? in this dollar situation? friend he's gone, and even if he kinda had a change of heart....trust me, he won't be coming back here at least not with all the (IMO true accusations) he's being stamped with of recent.

So pls, just stop giving @tumababa false hope. I knew from were he started describing scenarios of scamming .... he was one (desperate to be seen as clean). @tumababa almost had him but then he gave-in to that second voice (u'll know what i'm talking about if u've watched Tom&Jerry).
Damn, i'll be thrown in hell if he turns out not to be a scammer and my ego deflated but I still stand by my word.

My deepest sympathy @tumababa.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aterejr(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Icecream4U:
you don't expect anybody to complain about him when they have not transact with him before. They change their moniker whenever they successfully bite a maga. Next time if nobody say something good or bad about a seller, don't do business with such seller.
That is one way to look at it but most importantly, one should make sure there are patterns (a chain of that "something good" b4 taking the leap of faith) and if even a single bad review follows, u'd do well to start harbouring doubts.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
aterejr:

What are u saying scare?? in this dollar situation? friend he's gone, and even if he kinda had a change of heart....trust me, he won't be coming back here at least not with all the (IMO true accusations) he's being stamped with of recent.

So pls, just stop giving @tumababa false hope. I knew from were he started describing scenarios of scamming .... he was one (desperate to be seen as clean). @tumababa almost had him but then he gave-in to that second voice (u'll know what i'm talking about if u've watched Tom&Jerry).
Damn, i'll be thrown in hell if he turns out not to be a scammer and my ego deflated but I still stand by my word.

sigh sad
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ozor1: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
aterejr:

one thing is certain..that guy is a scammer, he scammed mikkys customer 300k plus last year, i just hope somehow he gets his money back, the guys account has been flagged cus someone he scammed claimed he got a reversal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2016
kennyman2000:
Honestly am not happy with what gabman did, if you were the one in tumababa's shoe, that's how I will speak for you as well. everyone here is tryna be careful and nothing stop you when you saw a brother going to the danger zone to raise an alarm maybe becos am passing through a similar case, that's why I am pained. Bros, I beg you, when next you see such. speak up for a brother plzzzzz. Think abt it this way, what if tumababa wasn't really the owner of that money and he got scammed that way, it's not such a thing of happiness paying for something you never used.

Bro, let's speak up for each other next time time.

To all my bosses in the house. forex done become something else ooo. A lot of people are trying to take advantage of this dollar ish and put man into debt.

plz, trust nobody! I mean TRUST NOBODY! even a long time business partner.

lastly, all these meet me at a particular point and I buy the dollar or sell the dollar or do the transfer, be careful as well. Based on a friend recent experience, lots of 419er's and kidnappers are viewing this thread, they believe people every one wey dey talk dollar here na millionaire, even when them no know if na loan some people dey take dey do biz.

so, if the particular point isn't somewhere reasonable or guarantees your security, back off my brothers! dem dey set some people up!

All the best my people!
Well said...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 12:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!
To avert fraud/scam 419 etc

1. There's only one Nsonaso
2. Nsonaso will never ever first call/WhatsApp you to sell funds of any kind to you, except we've done business before that you have our previous chat on your phone.
3. My number is on my signature here on Nairaland, Please always compare it with the one you have before you deal, in case someone tells you he/she is Nsonaso
4. I will only call you when I need your service, and always compare the number with the one here on Nairaland
5. Thank You.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 02, 2016
didymario7:
Hello house!

$383 PayPal needed to settle a supplier in China.

supplied

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 02, 2016
I am just reading the whole saga, i find it unappealing when tumababa asked about this guy and no one responded but all over a sudden after he thought he did the right thing, ppl are coming 2 say that he should av known, wat sort of thing is dat? Is this how we are being our brother's keeper?

@singapore1, u don finally comment 4 here, u dey use me do wayo abi, God dey o!

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizgenius1: 1:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Fogman:

Once in awhile issues like this comes up, but don't worry, fund will be reverse to your account after 30 days. Only evidence of payment failure from merchant (which is not forthcoming) can make them refund you immediately.

stanbic is really messn up big time after sending them over 11 screenshot they are still telling me to gt a reversal form n print it n send it back to them,there ebankin section sucks angry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Fogman(m): 1:56am On Jun 02, 2016
bizgenius1:

stanbic is really messn up big time after sending them over 11 screenshot they are still telling me to gt a reversal form n print it n send it back to them,there ebankin section sucks angry

Just allow 30 days for them to reverse the withheld fund.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.