Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1223753 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
tumababa:

i will like to appreciate gabman700 for the help in recovering part of the money. reason why i couldn't recover all was because mediamataz used another e-currency seller gtb account to receive the money (who she claimed is his wife), called the seller that i sent money on his behalf, the seller told him to tell me to confirm, mediamataz told his friend to call and use d details i gave him (as proof of payment) to confirm the transfer and the seller innocently sent the Perfect money to mediamataz. So the owner of d account agreed to send back part of the money cos it will unfair to force her to send all cos she was also scammed.

I have learnt my lesson and moved on. its just 36k. i wonder what i would have done if it was a lot of money involved.

Once again, thank you gabman700.

chai mehn these guy is a PRO as in shocked just imagine i believe he has many beneficiaries that he settles big time n also tons of monikers here to

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
SwizGuy:
please pals,i want to buy from this Chinese Website Everbuying.com..i want to how reliable they are and their delivery service to Nigeria....

yea u can message their customer care on facebook.u can als try geekbuying to smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Please does anyone have any negative experience with Legalwealth, does anybody have any bad experience for which to discourage one from dealing with him? With the whole scenario surrounding Meduamataz, one needs to do a double check. Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
priceaction:
The guy is a serious con artist . I believe he has a kind of protection and has top North back ups in Gtb because several complaints have been made that I was aware of then.Why is it difficult to get him? Even seun knows much about his operand here but why can't he block all his I.p or block any account from that I.p he creates immediately? I was aware his Gtb account was blocked one time but here we are. Using it again. With biometric data, it is easy to pick him up now. But I think he has a cover. I could remember sometimes when buy and ship from usa was booming, this guy created a thread posing as helping people to buy and receive goods from usa. Many people paid him hundreds of thousands of naira/dollar to help them pay and ship from ebay and amazon,USA. His shipping fees and timing seemed better than others. So it was easily easy to get pray and he would later chart privately with the victim and then, scam deal done. Until several weeks that they couldn't receive refund and goods, then he disappeared. The worst thing then was the mods just locked the thread and later deleted it as victims were complaining. So I was then wondering was the mod part of these? That's why I said seun not doing enough in getting this guy . If he wanted to block him totally,he knows where he can. The guy has been in existence as far as nairaland first year ,believe me. From selling fake cars, to fx trading deals to accident victims and so on...So he knows what is trending and how to get his prey. Anyone in Gtb here should try and see what can be done.

what is this one saying? do you know how the internet works at all? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
the fraud is already around preparing for his next hit.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
warrenweste:

chai mehn these guy is a PRO as in shocked just imagine i believe he has many beneficiaries that he settles big time n also tons of monikers here to

I av been chatting with him since January

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
the simple truth is that it's very easy to get him, but people aren't usually interested in going the length.
maybe one day we'll do it for humanity's sake.
and of course he'll be reading this but that doesn't matter.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
When it comes to scams, nobody is immune especially when it's related to trade. I've been hit thrice, I've taken action for two and got results, as for the third, I'm not interested yet.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
macbeyland:
Please does anyone have any negative experience with Legalwealth, does anybody have any bad experience for which to discourage one from dealing with him? With the whole scenario surrounding Meduamataz, one needs to do a double check. Thanks for your anticipated response.

I have been dealing with him since January, no bad experience

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by SwizGuy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
warrenweste:

yea u can message their customer care on facebook.u can als try geekbuying to smiley

i sent them message since yesterday no reply, the stuff is more expensive on gearbest but since no reply i will just go with gearbest..have u buy from geekbuying before??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
@gabman, thanks for your help for tumababa. I sent you a PM

gabman, no vex abeg. I hardly get access to the email of this acct so I may not be able to respond when you replied my PM so, instead abeg send me a mail if u can't leave ur contact here. here's my mail. Kehindeadebayo4 @gmail.com

got something to discuss with you. will really appreciate your response. thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mariesio:

I have been dealing with him since January, no bad experience
Yeah, I have also had dealing with him once but I just need to double check before I up the ante. The person who recommended him told me that legalwealth is the only person he can recommend to me because of the high number of Mediamatazes on this NL
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
macbeyland:

Yeah, I have also had dealing with him once but I just need to double check before I up the ante. The person who recommended him told me that legalwealth is the only person he can recommend to me because of the high number of Mediamatazes on this NL
He is legit & his needle get thread for back but if another monicker contact you via PM or email apart from th one you used in the past to do business abeg shine your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
What would it cost for us to setup an escrow service in Nigeria?

All these scams wont be happening with such.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
x240:
What would it cost for us to setup an escrow service in Nigeria?

All these scams wont be happening with such.

I think that's a great idea.... Seun should bring up an idea of making each mod of all the thread on Nairaland an escrow middleman, whereby the mod takes 1 or 2 % charges as commission for the escrow service.. Since all the mods on NL are selectively scrutinised and verified by Seun, cos sometimes some legit sellers can go wrong too...

though it should be optional, but could come in handy for people who may have second thought before doing transaction with some NLANDERS here..

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hmmmmm, I was wondering what was going on that this thread had increased by about 6-7 pages since my last visit.
This Emmanuel guy again. The last time he pulled a major scam, I said it, that the guy is definitely using jazz. I don't think anyone can be that smart. This same guy has been scamming people, to my knowledge, on nairaland now for at least 8 years. I cannot even begin to count. It's even annoying typing this whole thing again and again. This cannot be ordinary. Everytime he scams, you see people saying "we have to nail this guy", "enough is enough", but NOTHING IS EVER DONE! Is he a ghost? Interesting thing is, he still uses some of his old phone numbers and for many years was using same account, just changing the account names, swapping them and using Initials, except for now that he has developed a new strategy (my wife's account).

@Tuma... That "my wife's account" should have been your number 1 red flag. I do not see any reasonable excuse anyone will give me, a stranger for that matter, to pay for goods or services into his wife's account?

Well, we learn everyday.... Sorry for the loss. But the matter pain me seriously.

I am sure as dragnet said, the guy is planning next strategy already and yet again, nothing will be done about the High Chief scammer of nairaland @ Seun

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
SwizGuy:

i sent them message since yesterday no reply, the stuff is more expensive on gearbest but since no reply i will just go with gearbest..have u buy from geekbuying before??

yh i have they are more better than gearbest.. gearbest sucks ur package wont come till after a month so try messaging them on Facebook for faster response ..both everbuying n geekbuying are on facebook..

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi2plus(m): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
Arguably, the guy is the most professional scammer on NL, I strongly believe that he scam for a living. The same guy also impersonate me to scam Klexycole94 of a certain amount that I can no longer remember now.

Some years ago, I was also a victim of scam by a female nairalander by name Panti, though, I don't have her time yet, when I'm ready, like I did to FirstBank, na ICPC go settle the matter.

Let's just be careful.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by naruto02(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
please any body with idea whether i can get rand at Abuja airport?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Don't mind justi, I don't like to put Jesu I have my reason
gabman700:
@justijesu , I do not understand your meaning of being pathetic...
In as much as I believe you have a right to your opinions, that does not mean you should resort to using insulting words.

To the matter in hand...
Do you accuse someone of being a fraudster when he never duped you.

Did you expect me to take someone who sent a message to me that "i am scammer" while still negotiating with him to be serious.

I will only call you a fraud if you have done same to me or someone I know.

BTW, did you follow their line of conversations well and would still believe tumaba.ba would transact with him...

And if you must reply or quote me, please do not use abusive words.
Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniolaamoda: 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
sinebaba:
Don't mind justi, I don't like to put Jesu I have my reason

Chicken

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Chicken
wetin be chicken? grin na tech section b dis no be agric section

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
yemi2plus:
Arguably, the guy is the most professional scammer on NL, I strongly believe that he scam for a living. The same guy also impersonate me to scam Klexycole94 of a certain amount that I can no longer remember now.

Some years ago, I was also a victim of scam by a female nairalander by name Panti, though, I don't have her time yet, when I'm ready, like I did to FirstBank, na ICPC go settle the matter.

Let's just be careful.

wat did u do 2 FirstBank?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by SwizGuy(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
warrenweste:

yh i have they are more better than gearbest.. gearbest sucks ur package wont come till after a month so try messaging them on Facebook for faster response ..both everbuying n geekbuying are on facebook..

thanks for your time..can i pm u??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by makavele: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
FCMB 370 to 1 . . i just dey vex
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi2plus(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Gunbiz:

wat did u do 2 FirstBank?

It's a long story, they tried playing a fast one on me and I involved the authorities.

It's wasn't a funny experience for both parties but I learnt and gained a lot for the experience.

The issue with scams most times, is the fact that banks are not usually willing to assist in the investigation, perhaps, they're trying to protect their customers' privacy.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Who have been able to use stanbic card lately? I won a bid on ebay and the seller is getting really impatient. stanbic what's up? ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 12:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Scammers will surely never scot-free tumababa. I'm glad you have approached the issue maturely. Do let it go and someday they will be a leak for you to lynch the fellow. As much as possible, let us try to reply swiftly to any enquiry made her as regards payments. There are genuine fellows on here and being a large forum, there are vipers. Let's epp ourselves. It was Edmund Burke who said that all that is necessary for evil to thrive is if good men do nothing.
Infinitikoncept and AleAirHub my chairmen, please i enjoin you both to not mention my name with that of PMB. I am currently unimpressed with the fellow as most of these scam incidents won't have happened if He got it right with flexibility from the get go. Thank you.

Stanbic still 315?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jerlady(f): 12:38am On Jun 03, 2016
i almost got scammed by this Emmanuel somebori some weeks ago. He impersonated Manutd. the moment i asked for his acct details n i got a reply with Emmanuel Awaritefe....end of discussion. the thief called later in the day when he didnt get my money and i told him that his name is associated with a lot of negative things that I cant do business with him n he cut the call

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.