Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1226644 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agarawu23(m): 12:40am On Jun 03, 2016
EnterPRO:
@ all : before sending funds, please Google the phone numbers and bank details of those you are dealing with if necessary.

thanks

mr advicer, you would have vanished with my $700 if I sent it to your client then. undecided I am too exposed to be scammed anyway.

Trust nobody here. Anybody can be a scammer....

6 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 1:10am On Jun 03, 2016
SwizGuy:

thanks for your time..can i pm u??

yh.sure
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jerlady(f): 1:11am On Jun 03, 2016
the guy get attitude sha! silly thing!!
tumababa:

your replies on whatsapp doesn't give me a good level of assurance that if i send the money you will send the fund. quite arrogant. you sent me a bank account which is not your own, you claim its for your wife. just to confirm the full name on the account, you find it hard to do. instead u replying with attitude.

I can't send my money to you with this type of attitude. i will only feel extra stup.id if eventually you scam me.

i will look for the fund elsewhere. thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 1:18am On Jun 03, 2016
computerboy:
Who have been able to use stanbic card lately? I won a bid on ebay and the seller is getting really impatient. stanbic what's up? ?
stanbic is messn up now i hope u havent been charged yt cos if u are na 1month loan be that,i just paid for some stufs few hours ago though..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:32am On Jun 03, 2016
Eghosa1:
Scammers will surely never scot-free tumababa. I'm glad you have approached the issue maturely. Do let it go and someday they will be a leak for you to lynch the fellow. As much as possible, let us try to reply swiftly to any enquiry made her as regards payments. There are genuine fellows on here and being a large forum, there are vipers. Let's epp ourselves. It was Edmund Burke who said that all that is necessary for evil to thrive is if good men do nothing.
Infinitikoncept and AleAirHub my chairmen, please i enjoin you both to not mention my name with that of PMB. I am currently unimpressed with the fellow as most of these scam incidents won't have happened if He got it right with flexibility from the get go. Thank you.

Stanbic still 315?
So you are denying Mr President as well? Hmmm
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 1:40am On Jun 03, 2016
warrenweste:

stanbic is messn up now i hope u havent been charged yt cos if u are na 1month loan be that,i just paid for some stufs few hours ago though..

Fortunately I've not been charged.
You purchased with PayPal? on which site?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BestySam(m): 2:37am On Jun 03, 2016
I have amazon gift card for sale, about $300-$1000. I want to know the average rate at which I can sell.

Any suggestions?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 3:25am On Jun 03, 2016
sinebaba:
wetin be chicken? grin na tech section b dis no be agric section

Christmas chicken.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 3:46am On Jun 03, 2016
agarawu23:
mr advicer, you would have vanished with my $700 if I sent it to your client then. undecided I am too exposed to be scammed anyway.

Trust nobody here. Anybody can be a scammer....

never make allegations based on assumptions.

grow up and move on.

I've long since moved on.

my last comment to you.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 7:01am On Jun 03, 2016
tumababa:

i will like to appreciate gabman700 for the help in recovering part of the money. reason why i couldn't recover all was because mediamataz used another e-currency seller gtb account to receive the money[b] (who she claimed is his wife)[/b], called the seller that i sent money on his behalf, the seller told him to tell me to confirm, mediamataz told his friend to call and use d details i gave him (as proof of payment) to confirm the transfer and the seller innocently sent the Perfect money to mediamataz. So the owner of d account agreed to send back part of the money cos it will unfair to force her to send all cos she was also scammed.

I have learnt my lesson and moved on. its just 36k. i wonder what i would have done if it was a lot of money involved.

Once again, thank you gabman700.

The bolded, that's why the church kicks against adultery. Why would you do a business with a man and went ahead to have affair with the wife? Hehehe

That's the greatest mistake you made. You shouldn't have send money to any account that is not his. No time to blame the did is done already.
Sorry for your lose
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

So you are denying Mr President as well? Hmmm

Lol. $3000 needed!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2016
justi4jesu:

Christmas chicken.
lol Xmas still far, baba coward in chief don remove subsidy on chicken self grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2016
Good morning Peeps, hope the night was nice. $422 amazon gift cards currently available at an affordable rate. whatsapp me @ 08101098212
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TeamLightSkin(f): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2016
BestySam:
I have amazon gift card for sale, about $300-$1000. I want to know the average rate at which I can sell.

Any suggestions?
Pls drop yo number, I'm interested.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2016
computerboy:

Fortunately I've not been charged.
You purchased with PayPal? on which site?

yh paypal..uniregistry.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by SwizGuy(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2016
warrenweste:

yh.sure
ur contact pls
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
warrenweste:

yh paypal..uniregistry.com

Seems the problem isn't from stanbic. I just linked the card to PayPal yesterday and it hasn't been confirmed because I'm yet to get the code. I'm just confused. Or can a purchase be made even without confirming your card?

House abeg i need answers. It's really urgent
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by igboboy3(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Does anybody know First Bank's rate for today?

I also need help. Want to know any bank that has a weekly limit of over $200
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by SwizGuy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
computerboy:

Seems the problem isn't from stanbic. I just linked the card to PayPal yesterday and it hasn't been confirmed because I'm yet to get the code. I'm just confused. Or can a purchase be made even without confirming your card?

i have d same problem linking mine yesterday..it a stanbic debit card,i dont know if PayPal reject debit cards..when i click confirm card ,it reject the card

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
computerboy:

All you need to do is call Stanbic, ask them to check your ledger balance for PayPal related transaction.
And ask them you need the paypal merchant debit description with a 4 digit code.
Get it, Go back to PayPal and confirm your card.
That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
hello house,
does anyone know the USD rate for Stanbic bank?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
$422 amazon giftcards available. Rate slightly reviewed. whatsapp 08101098212.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
macphilip:
hello house,
does anyone know the USD rate for Stanbic bank?

still 315 untiy bank is 310
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
SwizGuy:

ur contact pls

check ur mail
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
warrenweste:

Unity 310
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mariesio:

Unity 310
yh union 320
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
warrenweste:

thanks

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
50$ Amazon gift card for sale @280 + 1$ as bonus
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saintpn(f): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
$300, $336 paypal to aypal funds available for sale and $ 212+202+260 fiverr fund available too please whatsapp me on 08069783660.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
250 USD neteller funds available 315/$
interested candidate should signify
315 or nodeal 00

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.