Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1221819 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
100USD neteller for sale.. Quote me for deal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
choose4me:

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by damola1: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
choose4me:

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by damola1: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Used my stanbic card over the weekend. when it was: 310.

They changed their price on Monday to 350 i hear, then they took my balance and put my account in negative.

What do I do to rectify?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
tumababa:

32k.. Deal?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
damola1:

32k..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agybson1: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
GreenWorld:
Hello House, please I need someone to help me make payment on China. My supplier payment preferences are:

1. Western Union
2. Paypal
3. Bank payment in RMB

Please I need good recommendation on how to do this or who can assist. Which bank do outbound Western Union payment.

Will appreciate genuine assistance and scammers keep off. Will only deal with reputable fellows with proven track record here.

I'm based in Dubai and can help I pay any amount of money to any country .. U only pay me in naira .. Whatsapp me +971525890267
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by damola1: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
choose4me:

32k..

31k last
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
choose4me:

32k.. Deal?
31k best
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Shakitibob0: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
I have 8usd netteller fund at 310
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lstar4real(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
I need $650 payoneer fund @ #320 ..and $500 into domiciliary account.....quote me if you have.... Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
choose4me:

I have 100USD neteller fund to sell.. Whats ur buying rate?
call our number sir
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jeffy1206(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
gentlesas:
hello Efuks, post from Gentlesas @ $400 paypal available
h ow much please whatsapp me on my signature.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by femadesh(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Did anyone use GTBank mastercard today?

What is the USD rate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by LOHCONSULTS(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Paypal funds critically needed ..save a soul.....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by osusu(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Shakitibob0:
I have 8usd netteller fund at 310
criously?
Txt me so we can deal 2morow
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gentlesas(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
efuks:
paypal $400 @ 330/$. See signature for contact.
Hi paypal gurus, i am new to buying paypal,and do have a working US PAYPAL that i currently want funds in, i found this Efuks on this forum who claimed he has paypal to sell and then i sent my paypal email to him, then i told him to be sure u really do have a paypal that u can transfer from first send even if it is 1 dollar and if i receive it then i can go ahead to transfer all the money to his GT BANK ACCT as he requested but he refused and still insist i pay all the agreed money into his gt account without him even proving by sending even if it is 1 dollar to my paypal. please do enlighten me on how to go about this. has anyone deal with this guy b4
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
gentlesas:

Hi paypal gurus, i am new to buying paypal,and do have a working US PAYPAL that i currently want funds in, i found this Efuks on this forum who claimed he has paypal to sell and then i sent my paypal email to him, then i told him to be sure u really do have a paypal that u can transfer from first send even if it is 1 dollar and if i receive it then i can go ahead to transfer all the money to his GT BANK ACCT as he requested but he refused and still insist i pay all the agreed money into his gt account without him even proving by sending even if it is 1 dollar to my paypal. please do enlighten me on how to go about this. has anyone deal with this guy b4
i can easily scam you by sending 1$ and run away with your money grin

if you dont trust it.. dont do it !!!

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by optimised: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
femadesh:
Did anyone use GTBank mastercard today?

What is the USD rate?
N340.6

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
$130 for sale @ 330/$. if u need it whatsapp me now, contact on signature below
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jamarionj(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Your business is important to me.

Am about to list names of persons you shouldn't try to do business with because, I can see most of you importers wants cheap dollar without minding what we go through .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by femadesh(m): 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
optimised:

N357.91

I just tried payment with my GT mastercard and I was charged 340.68 per $$ ( a little better than stanbic's 350
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jamarionj(m): 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Let's be careful.
Do not transact with Oghene Jobo Jason
These guys, sells funds to you and do charge back. Be careful please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gopehx4: 12:16am On Jul 27, 2016
$400 neteller for sale...anyone interested?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by damola1: 1:03am On Jul 27, 2016
gopehx4:
$400 neteller for sale...anyone interested?

I am. Rate: call: 08181302339. Still up.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by optimised: 3:54am On Jul 27, 2016
femadesh:

I just tried payment with my GT mastercard and I was charged 340.68 per $$ ( a little better than stanbic's 350

You are perfectly correct. I have modified my earlier post after receiving alert.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 5:47am On Jul 27, 2016
femadesh:

After you will be pricing Paypal abi? tongue tongue grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2016
gentlesas:

I've biz with him though he send first as he is the one that need my service and I also believe he has transacted with some peeps here smoothly...
Just that I don't know why some peeps don't like to commend someone they had successful transaction with.

You can also halla me for funding... But please and Please make your findings about me before contacting me abeg

cc:
Mudorsis
Blym4real
LOHCONSULTS
Sinebaba
Softhands
Vizboy
Obinnaj2
Firmjudge
Efuks
etc.... I don tire abeg
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by vizboy(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2016
jamarionj:
Let's be careful.

Do not transact with
Oghene Jobo Jason

These guys, sells funds to you and do charge back. Be careful please.

Did he do mobile transfer using his Mobile App. Cause am facing such problem now. And my account suspended
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lolawilliams(f): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2016
Good day ppl. I want to pay my school fees abroad, which banks in nigeria currently charges less for USD and at what price? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.