Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1221842 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jainine(f): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
Stanley08

I sent you a mail
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dyydxx: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
As world remit has been suspended now, is there any small operators that have reasonable rates that one can transfer money from the US or Europe?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
dyydxx:
As world remit has been suspended now, is there any small operators that have reasonable rates that one can transfer money from the US or Europe?

western union and moneygram
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Singapore1:

( shouting ) gunbiz somebody want to ask something ooo

ahh egbon, i bin dey busy

my ogas dem lizmovic don answer
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jainine:
Stanley08
I sent you a mail

Yh,wats up?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jainine(f): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Stanley08:

Yh,wats up?

Reply.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nicebaba: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
meetmal03:
Alibaba, aliexpress, amazon payments, amazon giftcard payments available at 330 starting now.

Amazon giftcard attracts 1% extra from amazon . E.g you buy 100 usd amazon gift card, you pay for 101.
Payment starts now

Goodmorning and have a nice weekend

Smooth transaction once again with aunty Meetmal03.........Big Up's!!!!!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dyydxx: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Gunbiz:

western union and moneygram

the rates don't make sense o. any operator with more reasonable rates?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hello guys,
I have a payoneer and Neteller+ debit mastercard that I want to use to withdraw
from Nigeria bank ATM
I need the know the different ATM dollar exchange rates of the banks and the
bank with the highest rate.
I would appreciate any genuine info before trying my card on the bank's ATM
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Tumababa we don see nicebaba again? Lols
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by honourableseyi: 12:21am On Aug 04, 2016
dyydxx:

the rates don't make sense o. any operator with more reasonable rates?

Do you need the foreign currencies or the naira equivalent ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dyydxx: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2016
honourableseyi:

Do you need the foreign currencies or the naira equivalent ?

naira equivalent. am sending it home
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 1:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Has anyone been able to rectify the stanbic negative balance?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 1:17am On Aug 04, 2016
Jainine:

Reply.

I did. That thing don't work most times
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jainine(f): 4:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Stanley08:

I did. That thing don't work most times

Check now, just replied
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 04, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Tumababa we don see nicebaba again? Lols

Who is nicebaba
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2016
computerboy:

Me wink

Dear Mr. Edxxx.

Thank you for your understanding while we reviewed this feedback.

Please be informed that the sum of N28,620.00 has now been credited to your account.

This credit represents a refund of the debit of differentials in international card payments you completed in June 2016.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by femadesh(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2016
$584 PayPal fund needed today

May need more before today runs out

Quote me with good rate if you have

Fund should be able to make eBay payment

Thank you smiley smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Funds needed...400$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saintpn(f): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2016
i have 295$ paypal funds for sale whatsapp 08069783660
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saintpn(f): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2016
macphilip:
Hello guys,
I have a payoneer and Neteller+ debit mastercard that I want to use to withdraw
from Nigeria bank ATM
I need the know the different ATM dollar exchange rates of the banks and the
bank with the highest rate.
I would appreciate any genuine info before trying my card on the bank's ATM
I can buy your Payoneer funds @320/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2016
$900 in China PayPal Account available

Rate 345

Not negotiable.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adebayolove(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2016
computerboy:
I was refunded yesterday

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bozz007(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Carshopper:

Me wink

Dear Mr. Edxxx.

Please be informed that the sum of N28,620.00 has now been credited to your account.

This credit represents a refund of the debit of differentials in international card payments you completed in June 2016.

How did you go about it, they haven't refunded me
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2016
Adebayolove:
I was refunded yesterday
Carshopper:

Me wink
Dear Mr. Edxxx.

shocked shocked
How did you do it pls because they're yet to release the hold on my account after calling them countless times. Abeg send me format
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bozz007(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2016
Adebayolove:
I was refunded yesterday

how did you go about it?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2016
bozz007:

How did you go about it, they haven't refunded me

Sent them 3 emails n ystday ws refunded afta 3weeks+..mayb they will refund urs soon..chat me on watsapp

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ddream77: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Do you have AGC? I buy in bulk.... contact me on 08023153074
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Gptech(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Good morning house, am new here can I trust Saintpn?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2016
Gptech:
Good morning house, am new here can I trust Saintpn?

Yes you can

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2016
saintpn:
i have 295$ paypal funds for sale whatsapp 08069783660
Singapore1:
i have 400 paypal funds for sale @330

non negotiable

selling all at once shikenah

$700 PayPal needed.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adebayolove(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2016
Lordtrillion:

shocked shocked
How did you do it pls because they're yet to release the hold on my account after calling them countless times. Abeg send me format

bozz007:

how did you go about it?

We've been exchanging emails for 3 weeks now. Last Friday I sent a mail to CBN with all the evidence I have. I never got a reply from CBN though, but I was refunded yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.