Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1221788 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2016
EnterPRO:

$700 PayPal needed.

295 + 400 = 695

700 - 695 = 5

So you need $5 more grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by frebor(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2016
ceaser:

God bless you yanfuyanfu. But is the tab available on the full site because I don't really use the mobile app (the official app is not available for windows devices). Also a screenshots will do more. Thank you.

I don't use the website, just the app. Check sale.aliexpress.com/ pocket.htm

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Singapore1:
295 + 400 = 695

700 - 695 = 5

So you need $5 more grin

Abi na.

I fit use gtb send dat one.

grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nicebaba: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2016
tumababa:

Who is nicebaba

Mr Who!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Adebayolove:
I was refunded yesterday

Please how did you go about it? I've sent countless mails to them yet they kept saying same thing

is this the cbn email you copied?

cpd@cbn.gov.ng
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Carshopper:

Me wink

Dear Mr. Edxxx.

Thank you for your understanding while we reviewed this feedback.

Please be informed that the sum of N28,620.00 has now been credited to your account.

This credit represents a refund of the debit of differentials in international card payments you completed in June 2016.

Oga I'll appreciate if you tell me the procedure you followed. I just loose-guard yesterday and someone paid into that account. They swallowed it one time
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
EnterPRO:

Abi na.

I fit use gtb send dat one.

grin
use GTB to send all bro

#buymadein.nigeria
#togrownaira

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adebayolove(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
computerboy:

Please how did you go about it? I've sent countless mails to them yet they kept saying same thing

is this the cbn email you copied?

cpd@cbn.gov.ng
Yes. Make it clear to them you will report to CBN and keep mailing CBN until they reply.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
computerboy:

Oga I'll appreciate if you tell me the procedure you followed. I just loose-guard yesterday and someone paid into that account. They swallowed it one time

Chat me up on watsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Singapore1:
use GTB to send all bro

#buymadein.nigeria
#togrownaira

hahahaha....Singapore wants to kill person here cheesy grin
made in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Adebayolove:
Yes. Make it clear to them you will report to CBN and keep mailing CBN until they reply.

Thank you for chatting me up. I've done as you instructed. thanks again
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
Singapore1:
use GTB to send all bro

#buymadein.nigeria
#togrownaira

Your own sef na made in naija na.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
$432 fiverr paypal fund available at 335. 08101525574 whatsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Fund Perfect Money and Neteller at N375 per dollar
Reliable, certified and trusted exchanger
Call 08144333114
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
EnterPRO:

Your own sef na made in naija na.
since I am sending, we both know it is never made in Nigeria

balogunsam:

hahahaha....Singapore wants to kill person here cheesy grin
made in Nigeria...
grin na so now
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Amazing01: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Carshopper:

Me wink

Dear Mr. Edxxx.

Thank you for your understanding while we reviewed this feedback.

Please be informed that the sum of N28,620.00 has now been credited to your account.

This credit represents a refund of the debit of differentials in international card payments you completed in June 2016.

please how did you go about this? Can I pm you?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
dyydxx:

the rates don't make sense o. any operator with more reasonable rates?

atleast it is better than the previous 199
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
BluePearls:

PayPal still available?

$350 available now
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
$1000 Paypal Available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
$1000 PayPal needed.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bozz007(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
see what they still sent today again

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
EnterPRO:
$1000 PayPal needed.

justi4jesu:
$1000 Paypal Available

make una contact each other

10% commission for connecting the 2 of u

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
bozz007:
see what they still sent today again

na waa ooo, this is like 70% extra charge

ask them if it was undercharged, whether they would have credited ur account?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Gunbiz:

grin grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Adebayolove:

Just checked my balance, they've refunded my money but I still can't withdraw nor transfer it
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Gunbiz:

Lol !

Paypal still needed.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adebayolove(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
computerboy:

Just checked my balance, they've refunded my money but I still can't withdraw nor transfer it
Send them a mail about the withdrawal restriction or wait a little while, it might be network issue.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Macaulish(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
I observed as Dollar rise today from N390 to N400 parallel market rate

http://ngn.fxexchangerate.com/

http://abokifx.com/

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
Adebayolove:
Send them a mail about the withdrawal restriction or wait a little while, it might be network issue.

Not network oh. It's telling me insufficient funds
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
out of 10 stanbic accounts i used for dcc, only 1 has been reversed. i pray the rest don't get reversed. seeing my lawyer on monday when i get back to lagos.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aleshsenior2000(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
tumababa:
out of 10 stanbic accounts i used for dcc, only 1 has been reversed. i pray the rest don't get reversed. seeing my lawyer on monday when i get back to lagos.
Mehn, this case sure for you. You still prayed the fund dont get reversed. Well till Monday. I hope they reverse all their stolen fund including mine too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.