Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1233626 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by makavele: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2016
^^^ she is my babe and yes i called her babe ..

Unfortunately , it is either babe has blocked me; or is no longer responding to me . . .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2016
Buy, Sell Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, Okpay, Payza or Perfect Money USD from a reliable and renown
e-currency exchanger.

Sell PM to us @ N470 per USD
Buy PM from us @ N515 per USD

Sell Neteller to us @ N445 per USD
Buy Neteller from us @ N510 per USD

Sell Bitcoin to us @ N470 per USD
Buy Bitcoin from us @ N515 per USD

Sell Okpay to us @ N470 per USD
Buy Okpay from us @ N515 per USD

Call 08144333114
Or visit www.forextrading23.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by makavele: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2016
2sexynet:

You sef, u leave KingPayPal for here; go dey do business with Miss. Nonchalance
Serves you right ! Anyway, tell the sender to initiate a dispute.
Better to lose $200 usd (due to sender's refusal to resend again)
than to die of high blood pressure.

Tenks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by vizboy(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2016
1270$ btc available at 495/$

Contact on my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by McDreKing(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2016
dunspol:
I'm interested

Quote me if interested. Thanks50$ Apple Store giftcard for sale. Rate 330#/$
150$ Amazon check out balance available. Rate 330#/$
Quote me if interested. Thanks

Contact me: 090-5461-8984 (whatsapp) 081-1151-3608 (call). Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aloyt(m): 10:07am On Dec 16, 2016
still available contact my signature

danniyal:
$40 skrill available @ 430
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by vizboy(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2016
vizboy:
1270$ btc available at 495/$

Contact on my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2016
Hello all, I buy Itunes gift card code and Amazon for instant cash to your bank acccounts.

Scrape off your iTunes back and send the picture.

Amazon must be purchased with only cash, and you must have receipt for the amazon.

I need 50k itunes daily
I need 50k amazon daily

$50- $50000.. highest denomination must be $100.

I pay #300 per $1 for itunes

I pay #350 per $1 for Amazon

Give it a try and you won't regret dealing with me..

Global Upay Connect Nig LTD
Whatsapp: 08179720690
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TopUpGold: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2016
Taeewo:
ok but price of skrill not in ur site.. .

Which site did you visit?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by asids55: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2016
2sexynet:

If only you know the kind of attitude she has displayed since money got to her. She has been nonchalant to get it resolved. I have asked what next should I do.

It has been "you are on your own" attitude ever since she got the money. Are you supposed to be the one suggesting how to resolve it or Justi? But as you can see, you are proffering solution just as Singapore1 did.

She NEVER suggested ANYTHING bro.NOTHING

The moment money got to her she withdrew, became less concerned.

Is that how u do things?

I really don't see why people are not looking at the fact that the lady is so rude(am really boiling seriously),yea she is popular here and deals in large funds doesn't give her the right to call a customer mad or act nonchalant.. you making money from this people so why act like they depend on you...she reminds me of inspired motors in the auto section, you start humble,make some money,and then you start hanging your hands,which lead to his demise on nl..please work on your attitude,you are not bigger than anybody here

18 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2016
Buy, Sell Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, Okpay, Payza or Perfect Money USD from a reliable and renown
e-currency exchanger.

Sell PM to us @ N465 per USD
Buy PM from us @ N510 per USD

Sell Neteller to us @ N440 per USD
Buy Neteller from us @ N510 per USD

Sell Bitcoin to us @ N465 per USD
Buy Bitcoin from us @ N510 per USD

Sell Okpay to us @ N465 per USD
Buy Okpay from us @ N510 per USD

Call 08144333114
Or visit www.forextrading23.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2sexynet: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2016
asids55:

I really don't see why people are not looking at the fact that the lady is so rude(am really boiling seriously),yea she is popular here and deals in large funds doesn't give her the right to call a customer mad or act nonchalant.. you making money from this people so why act like they depend on you...she reminds me of inspired motors in the auto section, you start humble,make some money,and then you start hanging your hands,which lead to his demise on nl..please work on your attitude,you are not bigger than anybody here

God bless you.

May wisdom never depart from you. Even the way people have been responding shows they seem to have some sort "respect" for her.

Aren't Nigerians amazing people?

I am the very opposite of that kind. I give no forking respect to any more than the mere human they are-- which means I will treat you same as I will treat a beggar, never more just because you appear better than a beggar.

I treat everyone equal. In my book, WE ARE ALL HUMANS! If you think I will respect you more because you have some "benefit" and then disrespect that less privileged kids from an orphanage home, you are on a long thing!!!

People need to reset their ideology. That is why this country is forked up. Over here have just a "car" is seen as the greatest achievement.

Is she feeding me?

I don't know whether I am getting money since she has blocked me and has not said anything.

But no problem. It's no longer news that this is how she treat people!

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2sexynet: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2016
asids55:

Just look at how she responded.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2016
2sexynet:

That isn't me bro. That chat is my friend who reach out to her. I have NEVER called her babe. I dey craze? I know my limit please.

Besides, can't you spot when someone is joking? You can see the dude was being playful and she told him I am mad.

She thinks cos she is woman I wouldn't slap her offline if she dare such to my face? There is a limit one can tolerate.

Thank your time. Have a nice day!

Not commenting about the imbroglio(because I'm not too familiar with PayPal matters) between both of you but if someone calls the other mad and the abused responds with a physical assault just like the slap you've been talking about, the story changes automatically...

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Dewtor(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2016
Dewtor:
$115 BTC available @ N490

Still available - first come, first serve
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2016
asids55:

hmm, I cant just fathom why....popularity on this thread is not an excuse to be rude... I have always said it...manners matters a lot ... be it male or female ( bc someone said she should be excuse bc she is a FEMALE)...

I will continue to say it , some people just dont worth making biz transactions with...

If una like make una ban me angry

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2sexynet: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2016
dragnet:

Not commenting about the imbroglio(because I'm not too familiar with PayPal matters) between both of you but if someone calls the other mad and the abused responds with a physical assault just like the slap you've been talking about, the story changes automatically...
good. It is necessary so that she does not think she can take everyone for ride. If that slap will make her stop insulting people's intelligence and accord the next customer some respect, it is very necessary.

Don't you think she will keep doing this if everyone always smile at her antics?

Theb Only language an average Nigerian understand is aggression. You can HARDLY get anything done Except you go haywire!

Bro, "mr gentle" is my middle name and my past life. I am done being cool.

Today is 16th and paypal showed funds will be available on 13th and to the fact that sender paid 1$ to make instant release of funds and one person is ssaying I have to wait for 21 days.

She is forking rude and I on the other side HATE arrogance. I HATE it with passion.

The kind anger in me now is bad cos I can't even exercise what I feel. She just ruined my plans, knowing quite well what the money is for cos I had budgeted it for something.

Little did I even know she has been treating people like this. No wonder she once told me people say she is rude. YES, she said those words herself. I didn't know this is what it is.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2016
2sexynet:
good. It is necessary so that she does not think she can take everyone for ride. If that slap will make her stop insulting people's intelligence and accord the next customer some respect, it is very necessary.
Don't you think she will keep doing this if everyone always smile at her antics?
Theb Only language an average Nigerian understand is aggression. You can HARDLY get anything done Except you go haywire!
Today is 16th and paypal showed funds will be available on 13th and to the fact that sender paid 1$ to make instant release of funds and one person is ssaying I have to wait for 21 days.
She is forking rude and I on the other side HATE arrogance. I HATE it with passion.
The kind anger in me now is bad cos I can't even exercise what I feel. She just ruined my plans, knowing quite well what the money is for cos I had budgeted it for something.
Little did I even know she has been treating people like this. No wonder she once told me people say she is rude. YES, she said those words herself. I didn't know this is what it is.
but I think I saw a place in the screenshot you posted where she tols you to tell the sender to click on something maybe complete or ao ,that it will speeding up the process ,have you done that?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2sexynet: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2016
onatisi:

but I think I saw a place in the screenshot you posted where she tols you to tell the sender to click on something maybe complete or ao ,that it will speeding up the process ,have you done that?
Bro, the thing is sender already did that by paying 1$. That $1 was to speed things. What else do you expect him to do?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2016
2sexynet:
Bro, the thing is sender already did that by paying 1$. That $1 was to speed things. What else do you expect him to do?
I know how hurt u are.
@justi, pls find a workable solution to this issue,it seems that 21daya is too long and both of u have been doing deals before without any problems .

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2016
I know how hurt u are. @justi, pls find a workable solution to this issue,it seems that 21daya is too long and both of u have been doing deals before without any problems .

onatisi:

I know how hurt u are.
@justi, pls find a workable solution to this issue,it seems that 21daya is too long and both of u have been doing deals before without any problems .
2sexynet:
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BizBloke(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2016
2sexynet:

@highlighted, PayPal often does this wait period thing and when this happens, 3 days for clearance of funds may extend beyond 3 days to 7 days or even 10 days. If you decide to proceed with reversal of funds, you may experience delay in actual receipt of funds too. Or you mayn't.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2sexynet: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2016
onatisi:

I know how hurt u are.
i have reached out to the sender again and asked that he help out.

But on side note. Justi4Jesu nEVER suggested I reached out to sender to accelerate things. I was Singapore1 that did that.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2sexynet: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2016
BizBloke:

@highlighted, PayPal often does this wait period thing and when this happens, 3 days for clearance of funds may extend beyond 3 days to 7 days or even 10 days. If you decide to proceed with reversal of funds, you may experience delay in actual receipt of funds too. Or you mayn't.
bro, it might shock you to know justi NEVER explained any of these. She just kept silent and assume I should be waiting, like I deserve no explanation.

My case is simple. Your action is directly proportional to my reaction. If she had explained, took thing cool. I would have done same.

Most Nigerians feels once they have become popular then anybody can go to hell. You can tell that to someone else not me.

Anybody who does business with her should be ready to be insulted and manhandled!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by asids55: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2016
dragnet:

bro..abeg how will you react when after playing cool with the person and trying to make the person reason with how desperate you need the money and then the same person starts forming gangster untop your hard earned money..bro..that's the frustration talking and I can relate very well to it cause I might say the same

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BizBloke(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
2sexynet:
bro, it might shock you to know justi NEVER explained any of these. She just kept silent and assume I should be waiting, like I deserve no explanation.

My case is simple. Your action is directly proportional to my reaction. If she had explained, took thing cool. I would have done same.

Most Nigerians feels once they have become popular then anybody can go to hell. You can tell that to someone else not me.

Anybody who does business with her should be ready to be insulted and manhandled!

Well... I can't speak for her and I don't delve into others' businesses. I only wrote to let you know I've experienced this twice and yes it's not cool to have your money hanging with PayPal but the money will definitely come through - like mine did; what I can't say with certainty is when it will be.

If you've waited 3 extra days post-actual receipt day, I think you should wait it out.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2sexynet: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
BizBloke:

Well... I can't speak for her and I don't delve into others' businesses. I only wrote to let you know I've experienced this twice and yes it's not cool to have your money hanging with PayPal but the money will definitely come through - like mine did; what I can't say with certainty is when it will be.

If you've waited 3 extra days post-actual receipt day, I think you should wait it out.

Cheers!

Okay. I will wait and hope it gets released within 7 days. At least 3 days is gone already.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
asids55:

bro..abeg how will you react when after playing cool with the person and trying to make the person reason with how desperate you need the money and then the same person starts forming gangster untop your hard earned money..bro..that's the frustration talking and I can relate very well to it cause I might say the same

I understand but it's best to always keep emotions under check, I seem to have a short fuse too but No matter the situation I try to stay away from physical assault and also "direct" name calling, I'm not in anyway in support of how justi4jesu has handled the issue.
I run side businesses too and I believe the customer is one of the factors that keep it alive but nevertheless I don't take crap and won't give crap too. When there are issues, we should both reach a compromise without hiding any detail.
Against the ethics, sometimes I have to provide sensitive info to clients just to show there's nothing to hide.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
clinton11:
$400 Amazon gift card available at 360/$ single physical card.

Are you here again or what other trick do you have?

Be very careful with this guy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by McDreKing(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
McDreKing:
50$ Apple Store giftcard for sale. Rate 330#/$

150$ Amazon check out balance available. Rate 330#/$

Quote me if interested. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenchisom: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hy House,

I need $2,000 fund to Dubai.

And Another $300 transfer to Nigeria Dom Account or Direct Transfer to India Company.

Whatsapp My Signature Lets deal at once.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by valencia25(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
$4000 BTC available

Call/WhatsApp: 08082862125

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.