Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,668 members, 7,851,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1233676 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Drlaw(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
2sexynet:

That isn't me bro. That chat is my friend who reach out to her. I have NEVER called her babe. I dey craze? I know my limit please.

Besides, can't you spot when someone is joking? You can see the dude was being playful and she told him I am mad.

She thinks cos she is woman I wouldn't slap her offline if she dare such to my face? There is a limit one can tolerate.

Thank your time. Have a nice day!

I sha get coin who wan buy bitcoin o!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2sexynet: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Drlaw:

I sha get coin who wan buy bitcoin o!
grin grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Drlaw(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
2sexynet:
grin grin grin

Not funny 485/$ 1000$BTC minimum Order.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dowjones(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
I had a brief dealing with this justi4jesu lady. I wanted to buy bitcoins for th first time and naturally I approached her because of the hype..

I needed about $18,000 worth which she didn't have and I proceeded to ask her (off topic) how the $535 rate was calculated.

This lady just snapped at me in a very sarcastic way. (she called me "Oga" before dropping her witty unhelpful reply)

That was it. I just deleted the number. I wouldn't let someone who's beneath me drag me to a cat fight.

2sexynet take note. You learn to learn go a lot of things. Especially on a faceless forum where mediocrity reigns supreme.

7 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
dowjones:
I had a brief dealing with this justi4jesu lady. I wanted to buy bitcoins for th first time and naturally I approached her because of the hype..

I needed about $18,000 worth which she didn't have and I proceeded to ask her (off topic) how the $535 rate was calculated.

This lady just snapped at me in a very sarcastic way. (she called me "Oga" before dropping her witty unhelpful reply)

That was it. I just deleted the number. I wouldn't let someone who's beneath me drag me to a cat fight.

2sexynet take note. You learn to learn go a lot of things. Especially on a faceless forum where mediocrity reigns supreme.

Lol @ "Oga", a client once contacted me and used that word at first contact. I had to school him/her for some minutes. Most ppl use it to make the conversation a bit informal but I only accept it from close acquaintance.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2sexynet: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
dowjones:

Interesting. More revelations coming out.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Buy, Sell Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, Okpay, Payza or Perfect Money USD from a reliable and renown
e-currency exchanger.

Sell PM to us @ N465 per USD
Buy PM from us @ N510 per USD

Sell Neteller to us @ N440 per USD
Buy Neteller from us @ N510 per USD

Sell Bitcoin to us @ N465 per USD
Buy Bitcoin from us @ N510 per USD

Sell Okpay to us @ N465 per USD
Buy Okpay from us @ N510 per USD

Call 08144333114
Or visit www.forextrading23.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Buy, Sell Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, Okpay, Payza or Perfect Money USD from a reliable and renown
e-currency exchanger.

Sell Okpay to us @ N465 per USD
Buy Okpay from us @ N510 per USD

Call 08144333114
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
Buy, Sell Bitcoin, Neteller or Perfect Money USD from a reliable and renown
e-currency exchanger.

Call 08144333114
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
2sexynet:

Okay. I will wait and hope it gets released within 7 days. At least 3 days is gone already.

GOOD. Wait for that 7days before you will get your naira. We have done several PayPal deals and you were paid immediately the PayPal dropped into my account. Were you expecting me to send you Naira while you had hanging Paypal in my account, you need to have a rethink. The same person you used to send the below PayPal that was pending in October is the same person that sent this $200.

The worst thing is that you can't even ask the sender to do anything but you want your Naira by Saturday, seriously you need Brain reset.

I offered to refund your PayPal immediately you said you needed the money urgently to avoid anyyyyyy atom of problem ohhh. You bluntly told me I shouldn't return any shi*t and claiming right that I must pay you Naira instead

I have sent PayPal funds to Singapore1 before and when he told me the payment was pending and I informed the sender, but she told me she needed the Naira urgently, immediately I asked Singapore1 to refund the Paypal back to her account so that she can search for another buyer because I wouldn't expect Singapore1 to pay me Naira when the PayPal was still pending and I didn't even ask for screenshots to confirm if Singapore1 was telling me lies or the truth, I simply knew he wouldn't lie about that.

We have had several deals and I paid same day the PayPal was sent and released into my account. You no talk that one abi. I understand only negative things are brought to Nairaland clients.

After calling me nonsense and shit, you are claiming innocence. angry

As I speak, there is a Nairalander here that has hanging $300 Paypal he sent to me and Paypal held the money because he needs to submit some documents. He currently has my Naira over #150,000, did I come and cry to Nairaland or open a thread about it? No I didn't, I didn't ask him for screenshots to show me if truly he's sorting things out with PayPal or not, I'm not freaking out but I'm just giving him that trust because I understand how PayPal behaves. Most things are best left unsaid.

Oga just count your 7days from when the paypal was sent before you see 1 naira from me. Saturday Ko, Saturday ni.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
2sexynet:

Interesting. More revelations coming out.

If you want more, you can do a google search on Justi4jesu. You will be amazed not only will it be interesting. cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
$1,000 Skrill for Sale.........

Instant funding and it won't hang or show pending in your account like the paypal i bought from 2sexycom. grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by goldiam(f): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pride will kill some people before their time.

9 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bitrade: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
Abeg justi4jesu dragnet singapore1 and all of una. I need a vpn crack that i can use to access my paypal o. My cyberghost vpn is faulty and if u av cyberghost vpn crack, pls share with me or any other reliable vpn crack you guys do use. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
bitrade:
Abeg justi4jesu dragnet singapore1 and all of una. I need a vpn crack that i can use to access my paypal o. My cyberghost vpn is faulty and if u av cyberghost vpn crack, pls share with me or any other reliable vpn crack you guys do use. Thanks

Please don't use dragnet and crack in same post ever again undecided .
Na beg I beg you, no spoil pesin career.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
bitrade:

i dont use vpn
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
dragnet:

Lol. grin grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by makavele: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
dragnet:

dragnet you get MMM crack grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
makavele:

if you need anything for that scam, na anti-freeze you need not crack.

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
makavele:
^^^ she is my babe and yes i called her babe ..

Unfortunately , it is either babe has blocked me; or is no longer responding to me . . .

Na this kind thing dey vex me. Why are you accusing me falsely. angry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bitrade: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
dragnet:
Please don't use dragnet and crack in same post ever again undecided . Na beg I beg you, no spoil pesin career.
lol. Na naija we dey o. God is watching.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
16,000RMB available in China for transfer. If you're interested whatsapp or call: 08060200027.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bitrade: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
justi4jesu:

Lol. grin grin grin
what of u nah. Gimme crack for vpn. Lol
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
bitrade:

what of u nah. Gimme crack for vpn. Lol

I don't do cracks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by vizboy(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
925$ Btc Available at 490/$

Contact on my Signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2sexynet: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
justi4jesu:
$1,000 Skrill for Sale.........

Instant funding and it won't hang or show pending in your account like the paypal i bought from 2sexycom. grin
mschwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2sexynet: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
makavele:

she blocked me

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dollaflow(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
$5000 btc needed at 475/ $
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by makavele: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
justi4jesu:

Na this kind thing dey vex me. Why are you accusing me falsely. angry

madam, abeg no start wit me . . my name is not 2sexy . . .
as you can see, this post was made very early in the morning . .after i sent messages to you on whatsapp
and it had just 1 tick (synonymous to blocked profiles)
and i never said for a fact, that u blocked me . . i said and i repeat ..
"it is either you have blocked me or have stopped responding to me"
but u responded later in the day . . .
u beta calm down, make Oluwa locate you

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by clinton11: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
mavinc4u:

Are you here again or what other trick do you have?

Be very careful with this guy.
Sold to lizmovic. Please park
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by valencia25(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
$121 Skrill funds available for dispatch.

Call/WhatsApp: 08082862125
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by valencia25(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
I buy US iTunes Gift Card of $100 denominations below. Get your payment into Local bank Account instantly once i redeem.

Bring me any worth you have in total, $5k, $10k and above. You get your money instantly without delays.

Call/WhatsApp: 08082862125 for a rapid deal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.