Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1224779 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Yaungdee(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
$300 AGC Available.... O 8 O 9 5 9 0 6 1 1 8
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 4:08am On Aug 05, 2017
mavinc4u:

Hmmm and I have been heads on with them regarding my balance. They locked about $5000 plus of my gift card balance and placed them on hold and requested for both pictures of the cards and receipts which I sent to them then they apologized and unlocked about $4000 yesterday saying they have unlocked all but it still shows from my end that about $1000 plus is yet to be unlocked. I didn't know something else was going on in the air and I was even telling them that my next mail would be reporting to their ceo. Lol, amazon dey vex oh.

All cards have been unlocked by Amazon. Good to go. To God be the glory.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Swegzfreak: 4:37am On Aug 05, 2017
1700$+ btc available @ 360/$

Come to my whatsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by anochuks08(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2017
$100 btc available @350/$.
Call/Whatsapp : 07032801543
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abrahym(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2017
1500 amazon gift card available in different denomination
100x9
50x4
25x2
Contact 08066475319
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jidobaba(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2017
$82 PayPal fnf @340/$ fixed available.
Only this morning. Reach out on whatsapp below please.

I'll send first no problem and also send a confirmatory email with the paypal email sent from. So you can rest easy it's legitimate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tohby2(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2017
mavinc4u:

All cards have been unlocked by Amazon. Good to go. To God be the glory.
you have left me alone... the last time I called was Thursday night around 9 and they told me 24-48hours and 24 don pass now so I no know if nah Monday the next 24hours go be now...I don tire already self embarassed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jidobaba(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2017
mavinc4u:

Hmmm and I have been heads on with them regarding my balance. They locked about $5000 plus of my gift card balance and placed them on hold and requested for both pictures of the cards and receipts which I sent to them then they apologized and unlocked about $4000 yesterday saying they have unlocked all but it still shows from my end that about $1000 plus is yet to be unlocked. I didn't know something else was going on in the air and I was even telling them that my next mail would be reporting to their ceo. Lol, amazon dey vex oh.
Interesting. Can you please copy paste some part of the email you received asking for pictures and receipts of gift cards? Frankly I've never heard of Amazon ask for this. I know they send emails claiming 'you used invalid gift cards' if their system flags you as a dropshipper/solely gift card user, but asking for pictures and reciepts?
Let's not be sensationalist.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tohby2(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2017
jidobaba:

Interesting. Can you please copy paste some part of the email you received asking for pictures and receipts of gift cards? Frankly I've never heard of Amazon ask for this. I know they send emails claiming 'you used invalid gift cards' if their system flags you as a dropshipper/solely gift card user, but asking for pictures and reciepts?
i got the invalid card at my own end...card that has been redeemed about 5 days b4 I carted out ooo and immediately I got an item they blocked me off...I dry pray make dem release me fast cos I dey go school in the next 2weeks so my items go fit enter
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2017
tohby2:
you have left me alone... the last time I called was Thursday night around 9 and they told me 24-48hours and 24 don pass now so I no know if nah Monday the next 24hours go be now...I don tire already self embarassed

It was really stressful but I was able to hold the last person I had a chat with for a long time before the issue was resolved. I did not call them for once, it was all chats. The last card they locked was the cards I loaded since may/june. Luckily for me, I still kept the details of those cards so I started giving the number id's after another till we were able to figure out the cards that were locked and he went ahead to escalate to their card unit which got them unlocked. Every single number on amazon card is very important.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2017
jidobaba:

Wentin dey worry? Che you be investigative officer abi I resemble person wey dey lie to you. Oya take it below

Message From Customer Service
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Amazon Customer Services.

Our team needs the Gift card Purchase  Receipts to unlock the gift cards on your account.

I'd request you to send the Gift card Images( Front and Back ) and scanned copies of the purchase receipts for the gift cards from the stores you have purchased these from.

You need to send all of these images and scanned copies on escalation-gc@amazon.com.

After our Gift card escalation team will receive all this information, they will unlock the Gift cards and get back to you with a confirmation email for the same.

Please get back to us if you face any problem.

Here's the link to write back to us:

Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested:

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon and hope you have a great day.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nagamdii: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2017
Yaungdee:
$300 AGC Available.... O 8 O 9 5 9 0 6 1 1 8

100% honest Amazon seller.. Just bought from him
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tohby2(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2017
mavinc4u:

It was really stressful but I was able to hold the last person I had a chat with for a long time before the issue was resolved. I did not call them for once, it was all chats. The last card they locked was the cards I loaded since may/june. Luckily for me, I still kept the details of those cards so I started giving the number id's after another till we were able to figure out the cards that were locked and he went ahead to escalate to their card unit which got them unlocked. Every single number on amazon card is very important.
woah I neva see anything den please how did u chat with them they warned against multiple accounts..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2017
$2200 fnf PayPal available contact me on WhatsApp 08101525574
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2017
tohby2:
woah I neva see anything den please how did u chat with them they warned against multiple accounts..

Click on contact us then select you want to contact them about something else - select gift cards - other gift cards issues - select chat
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nkhay(f): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2017
$666 Payoneer Available

$666 Payoneer Available

PayPal fnf & gns also available

WhatsApp contact below! Danke!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Swaelyf(f): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2017
Ipad3 for sale at 50k in perfect condition black colour WiFi,32g,pre installed apps,music and videos[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2017
Day11:
Buy a Payoneer Mastercard @ $100 only.

Buy/Sell paypal Funds / Fiverr Withdrawal Fast, reliable and secure e-currency exchanger. Instant Funding without delay.

Perfect Choice for your E-Currency Changer Solution.

Day11
Whatsapp: 08027163988

Call
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tohby2(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2017
mavinc4u:

Click on contact us then select you want to contact them about something else - select gift cards - other gift cards issues - select chat
i can't log in now that the problem it saying wrong password you get so I can't chat with them that why I call them always
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2017
tohby2:
i can't log in now that the problem it saying wrong password you get so I can't chat with them that why I call them always

Okay, send a mail to their fax or their ceo; he might not reply you but he will ask someone to assist in your complaint.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Joshmedia1: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2017
X
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tohby2(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
mavinc4u:

Okay, send a mail to their fax or their ceo; he might not reply you but he will ask someone to assist in your complaint.
please do u have the ceo's fax number I just get their fax but I don't think they r working on it tho..they said I should wait 24-48hrs when I called on Thursday den dey sent me the mail telling me to send I'd card or utility bill which I did on that same Thursday but since then no show till now.the question now is do dey work on Saturday too or the following 24 hours will be on Monday
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
$3200 usa cash deposit available at a very very good rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
onatisi:
$3200 usa cash deposit available at a very very good rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jidobaba(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
jidobaba:
$82 PayPal fnf @340/$ fixed available.
Only this morning. Reach out on whatsapp below please.

I'll send first no problem and also send a confirmatory email with the paypal email sent from. So you can rest easy it's legitimate.
Available.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abrahym(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
40 dollar Walmart gift card available
Contact 08066475319
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Paypal Funds Now Available.

Day11
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by asids55: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
asids55:
Ebay gift card available @325 why go for paypal when you can get this for cheap ...250$+ Available

330$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
tohby2:
please do u have the ceo's fax number I just get their fax but I don't think they r working on it tho..they said I should wait 24-48hrs when I called on Thursday den dey sent me the mail telling me to send I'd card or utility bill which I did on that same Thursday but since then no show till now.the question now is do dey work on Saturday too or the following 24 hours will be on Monday

jeff@amazon.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tohby2(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
mavinc4u:

jeff@amazon.com

thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Joshmedia1: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Opeyemi5(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
mavinc4u:

so we go Dey keep card pictures now on our phone history.....
Na the day person enter sars hand story go change....U go become yahoo boy straight

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.