Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1219159 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Gluton: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
papiforreal:

300 available at 340/1$

Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Etinosajay(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
$50 - $1500 payoneer needed.

Contact me at signature with your rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Buy a Payoneer Mastercard @ $100 only.

Buy/Sell paypal Funds / Fiverr Withdrawal Fast, reliable and secure e-currency exchanger. Instant Funding without delay.

Perfect Choice for your E-Currency Changer Solution.

Day11
Whatsapp: 08027163988
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ajibsca: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Let's talk

papiforreal:

300 available at 340/1$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tmeeto: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
i need perfect money. if you have available- let me know.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Day11:
Buy a Payoneer Mastercard @ $100 only.

Buy/Sell paypal Funds / Fiverr Withdrawal Fast, reliable and secure e-currency exchanger. Instant Funding without delay.

Perfect Choice for your E-Currency Changer Solution.

Day11
Whatsapp: 08027163988
smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
ajibsca:
Let's talk

Where
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by PrinceMario(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
I buy your Gift Cards at the best rate here.

You can bring gift cards of any denomination and cash out instantly at the best rate.

Gift cards of any form, be it;
iTunes
Amazon
OneVanilla
Walmart
Target e.t.c

No delayed payment.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Gluton:

Chat me up on WhatsApp

Be careful with this guy o. I don talk my own
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
papiforreal:

?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 3RNEST(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
3RNEST:
900$ Skrill needed and
500$ bitcoin needed asap
Still needed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
300 PayPal available at 335.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
dragnet:
?

He looks suspicious. I sent him message and we didn't even talk about the rate he told me he give me his PayPal email to send to.
I was Like wtf just like that?
He quickly respond that I should send as gns that he will cover the fees.
I checked his profile and see that he just joined this august with no any history.
I ask Him we should use escrow and he went AWOL since then.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jidobaba(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
papiforreal:

He looks suspicious. I sent him message and we didn't even talk about rate he told me that, let Him give me his PayPal email.
I checked his profile and see that he just joined this august with no any history.

papiforreal:

Guy contacted me with same MO. Bounced him when I saw he was using voip while supposed to be in the US. I'm on a short fuse these days, couldnt even begin to try and rationalise it.

http://www.phonevalidator.com/ can be useful.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by PrinceMario(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
We will help you create a US verified PayPal account alongside a residency address, Social Security Number (SSN) and provide you with a strong VPN.

Contact on signature.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by coinanytime(m): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Perfect Money and BTC available ....
contact us for quick funding
WhatsApp: 09022387191
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by asids55: 12:17am On Aug 09, 2017
Ebay gift card available...100% legit cards no chargebacks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 6:28am On Aug 09, 2017
papiforreal:

He looks suspicious. I sent him message and we didn't even talk about the rate he told me he give me his PayPal email to send to.

Alright thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by anex4real: 6:34am On Aug 09, 2017
$500 fnf PayPal available contact me on WhatsApp 08101525574
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniolaamoda: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2017
500$ netteller for sale at 340\$ my number is on my profile
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2017
Buy or sell Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Instaforex, Webmoney
Call 08144333114 or visit www.forextrading23.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ajibsca: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2017
Gluton (+15749144878 )is a scammer. I paid him 64k yesterday for $190.8 . I somehow mistakenly copied his number while trying to copy papiforreal number yesterday probably when papiforreal mentioned him. I called my bank GTB to see what they can do and they say I have to involve law enforcement. How to start explaining to Nigerian Police I don't know. Help!!! What can I do to get my money back? I will upload screenshots of our chat as evidence.

Wema Bank
Kyenpia Silas

He actually gave me Enoch Silas as the account name which I had to confirm from him when I wanted to make the trf that the acct name showed me Kyenpia Silas. I paid him around 4:30 yesterday and up till now, I have not seen checkout. Help!!! When I messaged him this morning he was attacking me that I reported him which I had not done until now instead of him to explain why he hasn't made the payment. Help!!!

Cc seun ,
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
$155 paypal funds available.

Can be sent as Gift, f and f, payment.

Contact on signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
$250 Paypal Fund Available!

Can be sent FnF

Shikini Price.

Day11
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
ajibsca:
Gluton (+15749144878 )is a scammer. I paid him 64k yesterday for $190.8 . I somehow mistakenly copied his number while trying to copy papiforreal number yesterday probably when papiforreal mentioned him. I called my bank GTB to see what they can do and they say I have to involve law enforcement. How to start explaining to Nigerian Police I don't know. Help!!! What can I do to get my money back? I will upload screenshots of our chat as evidence.

Wema Bank
Kyenpia Silas

He actually gave me Enoch Silas as the account name which I had to confirm from him when I wanted to make the trf that the acct name showed me Kyenpia Silas. I paid him around 4:30 yesterday and up till now, I have not seen checkout. Help!!! When I messaged him this morning he was attacking me that I reported him which I had not done until now instead of him to explain why he hasn't made the payment. Help!!!

Cc seun ,

Put your number in your profile. I wanted to contact you yesterday after you mentioned me but I checked your profile and your number isn't there.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Day11:
$250 Paypal Fund Available!

Can you sent FnF

Shikini Price.

Day11
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by delgroveng(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=Day11 post=59300971][/quote]

ok, i want it
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
bring your fiverr withdrawals at best price.

U Can contact through whatsapp in profile 08173169429

or use this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2833935/paypal-exchange-services-withdraw-paypal-funds
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by delgroveng(m): 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=Day11 post=59300971][/quote]

Na aboki price i buy am oh, not shikinni price.But the transaction na Bullet train. Good job

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.