Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

a - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / a (1345 Views)

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a by Sylvester70(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2015
a
Re: a by Princeparix(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2015
Ask Sexkillz..,.

Mtchhhhheeeew next!!!

Eze nnunu
Re: a by iceberylin(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2015
so u haven't been in since you came out of pussy .
Re: a by delishpot: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2015
If its what you want, stick to it.

1 Like

Re: a by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2015
Seriously bro, you are missing big cool
Re: a by sinaj(f): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2015
go f**k mad woman nau undecided

u aint missing anything
derez no big deal dere.
peer pressure I guess

go nd marry if u nid a pusssy in ur life
Re: a by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2015
brother, you shouldn't be ashamed, you should even be proud of yourself. i hope you understand early enough...
Re: a by Cutehector(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2015
Thr is no big deal in putting ur prick in a kitty cat afterall... Its just our minds dat make it overatted.. Op, endure bro.. Endure.. grin
Re: a by Sylvester70(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2015
@dharniel dats wat i use to tell myseld "gotta be proud" but as it seems now those words seems to faded out of life and is being replaced by "u re missing alot", "u gotto prove u no be jjc now" so now am in the middle of nowhere.
Re: a by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2015
Sylvester70:
@dharniel dats wat i use to tell myseld "gotta be proud" but as it seems now those words seems to faded out of life and is being replaced by "u re missing alot", "u gotto prove u no be jjc now" so now am in the middle of nowhere.

yeah, it can be really hard at times but you just have to maintain a level of self discipline. outsidd scriptural context, it's still a virtue to maintain virginity. temptation would definitely come but you've gotta take your stand. please try to understand this...
Re: a by mdbissalla(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2015
Sylvester70:
am 19yrs and still a virgin but to me it looks like something am ashamed of, cos when am with my guys and the topic is brought up i always get the mockery of my life it feels like i don't belong or that am an outcast. so my dear nairalanders an advice(both ladies and guys) will be really appreciated before i do something am going to regret in a life time. thanks.

well, being a virgin or not is factor of choice, you choose to remain virgin or not.
you choose how long you want to retain your virginity.
you choose when to get disvirgined & with who, very important.
never allow friends to push you to disvirgin yourself b/c it will hurt you thereafter.
never allow friends to tempt you with their stories about how they enjoy themselves with some girls, those stories are not true, they are pure lies.

i know its not easy for one to keep his/her virginity dis days because of immorality & indecency around us. but there hundreds of virgins out there living a good life.

i kept my virginity until about 32yrs old. i.e my wedding night. my first sex was with my wife after wedding. i was born on 4th June 1983 & i got married on 22 November 2014.

yes, there were series of temptation, opportunities & chances to hav sex but because i choose not to, i was able to overcome it. today i'm happily married to a beautiful lady & we are enjoying our sex life.

finally my bro, try to b careful & responsible.

#SayNoToSexB4Marriage
Re: a by sseunth(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2015
sinaj:

u aint missing anything
derez no big deal dere.
peer pressure I guess

are u married? Or is it a mad man that is fucking you?

1 Like

Re: a by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Better work your u ass up the success ladder
Re: a by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Calm down Swiri
sinaj:

u aint missing anything
derez no big deal dere.
peer pressure I guess

Re: a by Johnnoah1st: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Sylvester70:
am 19yrs and still a virgin but to me it looks like something am ashamed of, cos when am with my guys and the topic is brought up i always get the mockery of my life it feels like i don't belong or that am an outcast. so my dear nairalanders an advice(both ladies and guys) will be really appreciated before i do something am going to regret in a life time. thanks.
bro its not easy, but u just gotta keep urself, like d poster above me said, sex is just tin of d mind, if u stop tinking about it, u will be able to hold on. d more u tink of it the more ur huge to have sex develop.
Re: a by jmoore(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: a by Druss(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Not something to be ashamed of. Infact in 10 to 20 yrs time you will laugh at yourself for opening this thread.
Re: a by Sylvester70(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2015
how i wish that u guys where under such pressure at my age then u will know how it feels

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Guys 18+ / Most Ladies Are Stingy / Dedicate A Song To Your Lover Expressing Your Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.