Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? (67491 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Why Don't Ladies Blow And Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2015
I reckon you gentlemen and ladies have noticed a growing trend where ladies/girls thoughtlessly but excitedly take photos in hotel rooms, lavatory and lobby, supposedly in a bid to give an impression of class and glamour but unwittingly giving off a sense/impression of indecency and promiscuity.

Don't they ever imagine that people would recognise a hotel room, lobby and environment from its background? I was simply going through the photos of a female friend on her phone, lo and behold, I saw photos of she and another female friend in a hotel room with varying postures. Then I bluntly told her, "this photo was taken in a hotel". Then in a weak attempt to defend herself, she said "so somebody's house cannot have this same look"? At that point, she knew that I knew the truth. She felt awkward.

So, when taking that photo in that nice little hotel next time, let even your subconscious be aware that we can recognise a hotel when we see one, or save yourself the embarrassment if you are not up for it and knock it off. There are innumerable spots and scenery to take awesome photos. Except of course you prefer the "hotel facade" and want to prove to us that you are a hustling kind.

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Tbillz(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2015
It will make them classy.... So U as a guy wont budget below what you have seen in the picture. It is called setting standard #so make more money

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by prettyjo(f): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2015
Dont just get this...what wrong with taking a photo in a hotel?? is it a crime

modified

apart from those who said something meaningful after quoting me,others are just seeking for my attention#fact#....I laugh in igbo#

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by TrishaP(f): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2015
Op seems you worry yourself alot about what someone does.

What is wrong if someone decides to take pic anywhere of their choice?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Emodeee: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2015
TrishaP:

Abi o. Ntn wrong if u take a pic with a white plastic chair.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2015
TrishaP:

If you took a selfie in a hotel room and place it on a social network for all to see, honestly, what impression are you giving off??

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2015
prettyjo:
Dont just get this...what wrong with taking a photo in a hotel?? is it a crime

Didn't say it was wrong. The idea is, some ladies get taken to a hotel for a night. While in the room, they take different photo of themselves and also while in the lavatory. They post this picture with the thought of impressing people and showing off their supposed class cos of the luxurious background offered by these hotels. But they fail to realize that the picture is rather exposing their sexual escapades where people will be more inclined to look or judge in that direction.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by TrishaP(f): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

If you took a selfie in a hotel room and place it on a social network for all to see, honestly, what impression are you giving off??
You think I'll give a hoot what someone might think.

My dear this life is too short to worry about trivial issues.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Didn't say it was wrong. The idea is, some ladies get taken to a hotel for a night. While in the room, they take different photo of themselves and also while in the lavatory. They post this picture with the thought of impressing people and showing off their supposed class cos of the luxurious background offered by these hotels. But they fail to realize that the picture is rather exposing their sexual escapades where people will be more inclined to look or judge in that direction.

ur jumping to conclusions... who said they went there to have sex?... ur the only one inclined in that direction bruh

19 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2015
TrishaP:

You think I'll give a hoot what someone might think.

My dear this life is too short to worry about trivial issues.

Ride on mi lady..

6 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by TrishaP(f): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Emodeee:

Abi o. Ntn wrong if u take a pic with a white plastic chair.
Absolutely nothing wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2015
feran14:

ur jumping to conclusions... who said they went there to have sex?... ur the only one inclined in that direction bruh

I agree that not every lady who is seen in a hotel room is there for sex or was brought by a man. But the overwhelming majority of these ladies taking selfies in a hotel room were being brought there by a man. What other reason would a man lodge with a lady? Out of 1000 man and woman lodge, maybe 1 is not for sex.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by angieberry(f): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2015
Hian! Nawa oh. The way some people think sha. That's how someone went and opened a thread calling people who take food out of airplanes uncultured. Now this one is implying that girls who take pictures in hotels are hoes? (Africans though)
Op, pls you need to reset your brain. Hotels are not synonymous with ashawo work. Absolutely nothing wrong with taking picture there. You're being very judgmental!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by TrishaP(f): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

You should know that pictures can be deceptive.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bewla(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2015
don't get it twisted
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2015
Op is clearly drunk! angry

what's wrong with taking pic in an hotel or lobby
I can go somewhere fancy, and decide to take pics there, does dat mean I went there to fvck??

so we should now be taking pictures in markets and churches to show ppl dat we are responsible

the thunder wey go strike u still dey baf! angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2015
[size=32pt]Rubbish!!![/size]

5 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by ronald4lif(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2015
Why should it be a problem for a lady to take pics in a hotel and flaunt them but it's not a problem when a man does same. Men and double standards. Don't men indulge in sexcapades as well or is it exclusive to women?.

15 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by ronald4lif(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
[size=32pt]Rubbish!!![/size]

Nne iwe ó na ewe gi? wink

5 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2015
TrishaP:

You should know that pictures can be deceptive.

You mean the picture could be taken in a home and then mistaken by a viewer to be taken in a hotel

6 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nne iwe ó na ewe gi? wink
Mba. tongue

I just feel the thread is _stupid.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Sandydayz(f): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Op is clearly drunk! angry

what's wrong with taking pic in an hotel or lobby
I can go somewhere fancy, and decide to take pics there, does dat mean I went there to fvck??

so we should now be taking pictures in markets and churches to show ppl dat we are responsible

the thunder wey go strike u still dey baf! angry
shocked shocked babe na wetin na
This insults nor be here o grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by ronald4lif(m): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
Mba. tongue

I just feel the thread is _stupid.

I agree.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2015
Sandydayz:

shocked shocked babe na wetin na
This insults nor be here o grin
lol the way the guy z jx making judgments is vexing me.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Sandydayz(f): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol the way the guy z jx making judgments is vexing me.
Hahahaha grin
Abeg kul down... make person nor go comit sucide.. cheesy
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

I agree.
I was expecting a "siding" crew from you. grin
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

I agree that not every lady who is seen in a hotel room is there for sex or was brought by a man. But the overwhelming majority of these ladies taking selfies in a hotel room were being brought there by a man. What other reason would a man lodge with a lady? Out of 1000 man and woman lodge, maybe 1 is not for sex.

Bruh Leave them alone

9 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2015
feran14:

Bruh Leave them alone

Truth be told regardless

9 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by TrishaP(f): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

You mean the picture could be taken in a home and then mistaken by a viewer to be taken in a hotel
Most times and it could also not mean your judgments.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2015
TrishaP:

Most times and it could also not mean your judgments.

I get what you mean. I don't necessarily judge, but people do. Besides I can clearly recognise a hotel when I see one

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by RottenTomato: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2015
All the ladies that posted above me go to hotels regularly to have sex!!! Idiats!!! Quote me and die! Ewu!!!

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
Hian! Nawa oh. The way some people think sha. That's how someone went and opened a thread calling people who take food out of airplanes uncultured. Now this one is implying that girls who take pictures in hotels are hoes? (Africans though)
Op, pls you need to reset your brain. Hotels are not synonymous with ashawo work. Absolutely nothing wrong with taking picture there. You're being very judgmental!

No need for insults or obscene jesting. If you read and digest that post very well you would realize that it wasn't a general statement. Definitely not all ladies lodging in a hotel are brought there by a man or are there for sex, but the overwhelming majority of them are.#fact.

Even when they are brought to these hotels to be slept with, they never hesitate to take selfie in the room, bed, lavatory, lobby, car park.....all in an attempt to impress or show off, whereas they are in effect making a mockery of themselves and exposing their escapades to the prying judgy eyes.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.