Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... (7358 Views)

Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / Hyundai To Build Refinery In Owaza, Abia State (Photos) / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2015
1)[b]Jonathan/NNPC ditched foreign company(Saipem) recommended to them by the original manufacturers because of COST...

2)In all they saved the country over $1billion(verifiable fact) by choosing local engineers...Remember, its same Jonathan that implemented local content policy that
saw the local engineers display their expertise and ingenuity as evidenced in Bonny, Okrika and other such projects sites of both public and private companies...Same policy led to emergence of FIRST indigenous big player like Seplat now quoted on NSE...

3)TAM already began since October 2014, to last for 18 months approximately...

4)Production will be going on alongside TAM... but with target of hitting 90% by the end of TAM...which is 18months...expectedly this is first quarter of 2016...

5)Jonathan doesn't need to release or approve any fund for NNPC as they according to the NNPC act which Jonathan sort to repeal via PIB(remember he did some changes in the original document); have right to deduct both their capital and recurrent expenditures before remitting balance to federation account...So bills for TAM is already taken care of by them...

6)If Jonathan wanted to loot via this, isn't it right that he go with foreign company than empower local engineers

7)If he's a subsidy beneficiary, it defies logic that he would seek to remove same by 2012...which policy though of national good but politically suicidal(Buhari who denied existence of subsidy is now hypocritically running away from removing same); It is this subsidy removal by him that gave life to opposition then...It's a fact that biggest beneficiary companies of subsidy like Oando,Conoil etc have Jonathan's staunchest political enemies behind them(Obj...Tinubu etc)

coolRefineries TAM is to the credit of Jonathan as confirmed by buhari himself...2016 target date is still the target for 90% or optimal output... Nothing changed...

9)So why the hullabaloo about an imaginary body language?...Let this body language be deployed in bringing back our Halliburton scandal fund, ending insurgency, massacre of innocents in North Central states, drifting economy and currency alongside other areas of national interest ...

10)Make sure you open and read the attached links before quoting or replying me to avoid my something ooo[/b] gringringringrin

http://thenationonlineng.net/nnpc-to-repair-refineries-with-550m/

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kaduna-refinery-begins-production-to-hit-2m-
litres-daily-by-october/216233/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttD5Tr-c9fQ

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2015
cc Lalasticlala, midolian, PassingShot, barcanista , Dearpreye, Firefire,Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Obiagelli, Egift, Omenka, Donphilopus, Pendy79,
NgeneUkwenu, Jarlons, Mynd44, Caseless, Aresa, Maxymilliano, hinwazaka, AprokoMan,

I didn't wanna do this in the shadow of the other thread...thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2015
should i comment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2015
Dharniel:
should i comment?
gringrin Sure drop your observations plzzz
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by majamajic(m): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2015
@op .. Osama credit should go to who, Bush or Obama ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2015
Mynd44 I believe your observations and arguments are clearly answered here now....I am sure, you have cleared you bias about body language or whatever in this scenario...Buhari had no input and it is 100% Jonathan...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by MizMyColi(f): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2015
grin
Image123
Barcanista

1 Like

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2015
majamajic:
@op .. Osama credit should go to who, Bush or Obama ?

Your answer lies in the original post bro...merry sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringrin Sure drop your observations plzzz

aii, your fact no. 6 is an assumption not a fact. then fact no. 9 is a question so my response will be the rate of unemployment is not justified and can never be justified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2015
jaybee3 I believe you cleared too...I got your mention too...thanks bro

I hope the issue of body language has been laid to rest...
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Demmocrats(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2015
Dharniel:

aii, your fact no. 6 is an assumption not a fact. then fact no. 9 is a question so my response will be the rate of unemployment is not justified and can never be justified.

It is an assumption and at same time a truism...NO government encouraged local expertise as much as Jonathan did...(FIRST indigenous and BLACK auto company was thanks to his auto policy{INNOSON} and FIRST indigenous major oil player to be quoted on NSE is thanks to his local content policy{SEPLAT}... and then these local engineers)...these are verifiable facts bro....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Davvymavvy(f): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2015
This thread is expository but we must ask ourselves pertinent questions that bother on the sincerity of the last administration, since it was admitted production would be ongoing while fixing what needed to be fixed, was a litre of crude oil refined in any of our refineries when the said maintenance exercise was ongoing in the last regime?

1 Like

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2015
mykel25 : I actually decided to open a thread for it to give it more audience... thanks and bless you too...
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Mynd44: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2015
1. After how many years as president? You do realize that the decision to fix the refineries could have been taken since 2012 after the negotiations with Labor as a fallout of out of the anti-subsidy removal policy

2. Oh please Nigeria has always had the local content thingy. Which is why the military chose Peugeot cars as they were manufactured in Kaduna. That's also why President Obasanjo banned the importation of fruit juice which led to the local production. And oh if president Jonathan wanted to follow the local content laws, his official cars will have been Innoson.

3. TAM started in October 2014 after wasting how many months and money was being stolen due to fuel imports and false subsidy claims....stop embarrassing yourself

4. Terms and conditions....

5. But the minister for petroleum is also the boss on NNPC and he/she sets policies right? Why did it take so long before the NNPC took action on the refineries?

6. I did not say president Jonathan looted but I said the refineries not working enabled people loot. Wether he got kick-backs or the minister did is speculation

7. Ifeanyi Uba of Capital Oil is also a beneficiary and last I checked he was friends with the Jonathan administration

8. No one (at least not me) have said Buhari did anything to the refineries. But we all know vandalism has reduced with the appropriate agencies now manning the pipelines and crude oil theft is reducing.

9. Debate without insults

10. Done.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by francizy(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2015
According to APC goons/scammers, Jonathan is a thief.

And I say, I'd rather go with a thief that steals and uses the money for economic development than a murderous looking man (from mere observations on the way he speaks) by whose words several hundreds died and by whose same statement, faulted the battling of a demonic sect who has (and is still wasting) tens of thousands of innocent lives.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2015
Davvymavvy:
This thread is expository but we must ask ourselves pertinent questions that bother on the sincerity of the last administration, since it was admitted production would be ongoing while fixing what needed to be fixed, was a litre of crude oil refined in any of our refineries when the said maintenance exercise was ongoing in the last regime?

Yes...so many facts show the sincerity and political will of the last administration to get it right in oil sector...

1)Existing facts have shown that having done the prerequisites and plants were up and running...the outflow we are getting now started coming...

2)Subsidy removal was another evidence of sincerity and political will to do the right things in oil sector by Jonathan and team...

3Deregulation of oil sector as evidenced in PIB is another evidence...

4)Privatisation or selling of refineries was another evidence though labour stood against such laudable initiative and killed it...

5)Probe of subsidy thieves who joined in bringing down his government is another proof...

6)Why not ask why is it that buhari who was against subsidy payment and said its Jonathan's means of milking the treasury refusing now to remove same...Does it mean he wants to milk the treasury too

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by jaybee3(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
jaybee3 I believe you cleared too...I got your mention too...thanks bro

With regards to point 4 of your original post, what's the reason for the complete shutdown of our refineries if they admitted production would be ongoing alongside the planned maintenance

I might accept if their reason for complete shutdown was due to the profitability and viability of running a refining petrochemical state owned company considering the price of crude and tight profit margin.
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Mynd44: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Yes...so many facts show the sincerity and political will of the last administration to get it right in oil sector...

1)Existing facts have shown that having done the prerequisites and plants were up and running...the outflow we are getting now started coming...

2)Subsidy removal was another evidence of sincerity and political will to do the right things in oil sector by Jonathan and team...

4)Privatisation or selling of refineries was another evidence though labour stood against such laudable initiative and killed it...

5)Probe of subsidy thieves who joined in bringing down his government is another proof...

6)Why not ask why is it that buhari who was against subsidy payment and said its Jonathan's means of milking the treasury refusing now to remove same...Does it mean he wants to milk the treasury too

1. It took 3years to do the so called pre-requisites? On a issue that is so pertinent it can be called a national emergency and you can still come here to defend it? What is it with you people?

2. You completely misunderstand the anti-subsidy removal protests. People were not against subsidy removal, they were against the government not doing what was necessary before removing the subsidy. If the government had shown sincerity by fixing the refineries back then, there wont be anyone protesting against subsidy removal

3. Bla bla bla...results are more important

4. Those refineries are the Nation's assets. It was a lot better to fix it before selling as that will increase their worth. You don't sell things that don't work, they will be bought as scrap

5. Probe of subsidy thieves? Who was indicted? Who was prosecuted? Did anyone return any money? Please stop this

6. Osibanjo has always maintained that subsidy will not be removed until institutions are in placed which includes refineries. You don't remove subsidy while refineries are dead. That's wrong

6 Likes

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Mynd44: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2015
jaybee3:

With regards to point 4 of your original post, what's the reason for the complete shutdown of our refineries if they admitted production would be ongoing alongside the planned maintenance

I might accept if their reason for complete shutdown was due to the profitability and viability of running a refining petrochemical state owned company considering the price of crude and tight profit margin.
You are also forgetting that there is a little issue of 445,000 BPD that goes to the NNPC for local consumption. That is supposed to go to the refineries but since the refineries are not working, no one has any idea who takes that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2015
Mynd44:
1. After how many years as president? You do realize that the decision to fix the refineries could have been taken since 2012 after the negotiations with Labor as a fallout of out of the anti-subsidy removal policy

2. Oh please Nigeria has always had the local content thingy. Which is why the military chose Peugeot cars as they were manufactured in Kaduna. That's also why President Obasanjo banned the importation of fruit juice which led to the local production. And oh if president Jonathan wanted to follow the local content laws, his official cars will have been Innoson.

3. TAM started in October 2014 after wasting how many months and money was being stolen due to fuel imports and false subsidy claims....stop embarrassing yourself

4. Terms and conditions....

5. But the minister for petroleum is also the boss on NNPC and he/she sets policies right? Why did it take so long before the NNPC took action on the refineries?

6. I did not say president Jonathan looted but I said the refineries not working enabled people loot. Wether he got kick-backs or the minister did is speculation

7. Ifeanyi Uba of Capital Oil is also a beneficiary and last I checked he was friends with the Jonathan administration

8. No one (at least not me) have said Buhari did anything to the refineries. But we all know vandalism has reduced with the appropriate agencies now manning the pipelines and crude oil theft is reducing.

9. Debate without insults

10. Done.

1)Why didn't APC chief consultant do same in his 8years with Atiku, Kwankwaso, Amechi, etc

2)Negotiations started 2012(fact) with original manufacturers before they moved on to Saipem and finally local engineers...(these things aren't like going to auto market in ladipo to fix a car)...

3)NO LOcal content law in Nigeria pre-jonathan bro...Study and understand it well bro...these are sacred facts bro...Understand the difference plzzz

4)If money is being stolen via subsidy payment....why did Nigerians stop Jonathan from removing same?...why is buhari dodging its removal?...Is it about national interest and survival or about selfish political interest

5)What terms and conditions bro...

6)Negotiations were on as far back as 2012...These things take real time...eg designing a plant ALONE takes over 6months...

7)And people that cheated through oil swap deal were submitted to EFCC by Jonathan for probe even this year...

coolIfeanyi Ubah is among least beneficiaries compared to Oando...and he's for subsidy removal...

9)Gas pipeline vandalism?... Yes...Crude theft?...Debatable...(compare crude oil theft under Obj and Jonathan)...it all begs the question who was vandalizing gas pipeline?...when it is not useful to anybody when bursted...

10)sorry if you saw it as insults...but I used "We" which includes myself...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by oloyede252(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2015
image123,see what you have caused,please let the wailers rest small not wailing every time....

mizcoli I see your not happy this morning...lolz...don't worry barca is coming to save you.............grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2015
ok
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2015
jaybee3:

1)Refineries were already down and out with some having an abysmally low output...having been left with no TAM for years running... so it was the Jonathan TAM that revitalized and brought new lease of life into them...(Remember Jonathan/NNPC at a time did a comparative analysis of cost implications of getting them to optimal performance and outright privatization...

2)Your second point maybe tenable and was brought up during the argument between them and labour etc...

3)Truth is NNPC complexities far outweigh the ridiculous analysis we do online here...and would have done far better if deregulation plans of Jonathan succeeded...because it would have opened up that sector...

4)An undeniable fact about NNPC is that the problem is in the STRUCTURE not the FACES; as most people insinuate here...and structural solution lies in Jonathan's deregulation policy...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2015
Mynd44; on your last post in this page...

1)I only showed you how easy a decision it is that made your chief consultant not to try it out...Buhari is also backing down from subsidy... which he used in coming to power terming Jonathan teams and beneficiaries of same...So it means buhari and his team are the ones looting same now...

2)You keep saying same thing using different grammar... Why not show evidence of how it can take less time...because I already gave you sample with mere design of plant that takes well over 6 months...

3)Banning a given product just like CBN refused selling dollars to some businesses was a mere executive fiat or economic decision which wasn't backed by any law of the land...Today LOCAL CONTENT LAW of Jonathan means there's NO SECTOR that can have any foreign investment devoid of local input even in their management cadre...(Argue with facts bro not tales by moonlight wink

4)Argument was that government should run the refineries themselves... while removing corruption and mismanagement not what you said there...

5)You're speaking in tongues...

6)You have no point here...On Chibok scam...let buhari enjoy the shadow of deaths they used innocent souls for dirty and ulterior motive...Lots of blood of innocents(corp members & chibok etc) are all forcing him to blab & hallucinate nowadays...

7)I gave you a link for this...Judiciary is an independent arm of government... and so you know, according to even our constitution, stealing isn't corruption... joke is on you gringrin

coolOando has NEVER spoken for subsidy removal...Show me evidence bro... cheesy

9)Oil pipelines has been blown more than twice under buhari...(fact)...And we are not having it more because leaders there are proactive and patriotic unlike those who see military action against boko haram as fight against North...http://leadership.ng/news/449476/how-jonathan-others-aborted-tompolos-meeting-of-ex-militants

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by jaybee3(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Mynd44:

1. It took 3years to do the so called pre-requisites? On a issue that is so pertinent it can be called a national emergency and you can still come here to defend it? What is it with you people?

2. You completely misunderstand the anti-subsidy removal protests. People were not against subsidy removal, they were against the government not doing what was necessary before removing the subsidy. If the government had shown sincerity by fixing the refineries back then, there wont be anyone protesting against subsidy removal

3. Bla bla bla...results are more important

4. Those refineries are the Nation's assets. It was a lot better to fix it before selling as that will increase their worth. You don't sell things that don't work, they will be bought as scrap

5. Probe of subsidy thieves? Who was indicted? Who was prosecuted? Did anyone return any money? Please stop this

6. Osibanjo has always maintained that subsidy will not be removed until institutions are in placed which includes refineries. You don't remove subsidy while refineries are dead. That's wrong

1)I already explained this...Such transactions isn't as going to the ladipo to repair your car...(Don't add insults plzz; I am a cheerful giver in that sector)...

2)People were against subsidy removal in its entirety...Read labours position and ACN/CPC then now APC...notwithstanding the condition of refineries...They believed that the country can effectively and efficiently run refineries...which is against what Jonathan/team position that government has NO business running those...

3)Unless you do the right things, there can't be positive results...

4)Why not run a comparative analysis of these factors?...BTW labour union is against any form of sale...they believe in building more refineries...which is good music to the ear but economically not sustainable...

5)Unless you're not in Nigeria... many were indicted...many are still in court...many have paid back the shortfall in their supply through bringing in free product...It's not about waking up and throwing people into courts but following a judicial process and pronouncements whose jurisdiction fall outside the periphery of Jonathan mandate...

6)Now read from buhari himself...
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/no-genuine-reason-to-remove-oil-subsidy-yet-buhari/

Also read from falana(APC closet member) about his experience or knowledge of such probes...
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/limiting-probe-to-jonathan-administration-cannot-be-justified-falana-tells-buhari/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Mynd44: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)Why didn't APC chief consultant do same in his 8years with Atiku, Kwankwaso, Amechi, etc

2)Negotiations started 2012(fact) with original manufacturers before they moved on to Saipem and finally local engineers...(these things aren't like going to auto market in ladipo to fix a car)...

3)NO LOcal content law in Nigeria pre-jonathan bro...Study and understand it well bro...these are sacred facts bro...Understand the difference plzzz

4)If money is being stolen via subsidy payment....why did Nigerians stop Jonathan from removing same?...why is buhari dodging its removal?...Is it about national interest and survival or about selfish political interest

5)What terms and conditions bro...

6)Negotiations were on as far back as 2012...These things take real time...eg designing a plant ALONE takes over 6months...

7)And people that cheated through oil swap deal were submitted to EFCC by Jonathan for probe even this year...

coolIfeanyi Ubah is among least beneficiaries compared to Oando...and he's for subsidy removal...

9)Gas pipeline vandalism?... Yes...Crude theft?...Debatable...(compare crude oil theft under Obj and Jonathan)...it all begs the question who was vandalizing gas pipeline?...when it is not useful to anybody when bursted...

10)sorry if you saw it as insults...but I used "We" which includes myself...
1. I did not know we are here to compare President Jonathan with President Obasanjo's administration. Lets face issues which is about the NNPC's madness over the refineries

2. So the Jonathan administration negotiated for more than 2 years while the rest of the country groan under the pressure of paying subsidy out of our national budget? Come on......you want to argue that sincerely?

3. I wonder under what law fruit juices and poultry products were banned under President Obasanjo's administration. Yes the local content law on petroleum was signed recently but we already had a local content law and it was an extension of that law

4. The removal of subsidy in 2012 was ill advised. The arguement was that the refineries should be functioning before the subsidy was removed.

5. PIB terms

6. So negotiations to fix the refineries took two years. I can see that's why it took weeks and an underage foreigner for the president to admit the Chibok girls were really abducted

7. So since the probe and May 29, what sanctions was carried out against the individuals/corporations who were indicted? Oh "stealing is not corruption"

8. So you are defending Ifeanyi right? And Oando is against subsidy removal? Oando is building a 350,000 BDP refinery in Badagary, the company does not really care.

9. Not just gas pipeline but oil pipelines. Apart from the one that was blown two weeks ago, when was the last time you heard of pipeline vandalism?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by major466(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2015
Great observation. At least not all people will be decieved by misinformation currently being peddled by the apc concerning the nation's refineries.
Those who have been following developments within the petroleum sector in the last eight years will attest to the fact that GEJ made great strites and effort, especially the promotion of local content that saw the rise and development of indegenous technology and capcity to manage high tech facilities. This leap was the major reason why TAM of our refineries was awarded to local engineers rather than foreigners. Not only did that helped saved cost, it also provided the enabling environment whereby all resources expended via TAM were re-invested within the oil sector by our local engineers for increase technological capacities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Mynd44: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2015
oloyede252:
image123,see what you have caused,please let the wailers rest small not wailing every time....

mizcoli I see your not happy this morning...lolz...don't worry barca is coming to save you.............grin
Please lets focus on issues and not come here to throw jabs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by hinwazaka: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2015
A greedy man, I can reason with and agree with, but a man who lacks an ambition, the world can not agree with: Hercules(2014).
Its very obvious that the Jonathan administration was the break from the norm and this new administration is the return to cabals, cartels and lazy, good for nothing uncreative stooges. An administration which had Hard work, local content protection and innovation as its statutes is seen today as a cesspool of corruption. Well they should enjoy the spoils of the battle but later their incompetence will cost them the war. No matter what the truth is that their days are numbered. The new powers will gain the upper hand globally and cronies of the old order,here will be swept away by the very brooms they waved in lunacy. The Hague will be their final bus stop

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Davvymavvy(f): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Political will was alien to the last administration in critical areas of national importance. Was it security, war against corruption and our battered image in the international community?....

1. Are you for real? that should be a sarcasm right?

2. Subsidy removal was a right initiative but at a wrong time. Even the partial removal had no bearing on the advancement of Nigerian people because of the lack of direction or of political will to implement necessary policies devoid of deceit and unnecessary patronage of the political hyenas that crowded the corridor of power in the last regime

3. To be fair to him, he tried in that aspect

4. Because they could see through the prism of their hypocrisy. Selling of country`s asset to few loyal friends

5. Where is the report of the probe? Who are those found culpable? Where are they now? Serving a jail term or wining and dinning with the power that be? The defaulters cut across political divides i know but nothing was done and you called that a proof? undecided

6. Buhari`s intentions have always been geniune as evident in his approach viz a viz openness to national issues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa / How Many People Realised Twitter Has Left Nigeria Behind And Moved On? / Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.