Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... (7359 Views)

Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / Hyundai To Build Refinery In Owaza, Abia State (Photos) / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:13am On Aug 09, 2015
docadams:
I read every post on this thread to see if there is something new to learn, alas, none. Rather, all I could see are convoluted somersaults of apologists of a ruinous government already beheaded by the populace.
@whynotthetruth, it's your right to mend, a broken pot which the owner has discarded but remember a new pot is in the kitchen.

gringringrin If only you looked without prejudice you would have noticed that no mending is going on here...rather we are guiding the relics of our moulds for posterity...

BTW we have no new pot in the kitchen...we rather have a leaking calabash tossed away by the gods but brought back by the roving village lunatic as part of his "property" wink ...Check out the population of borno state vis a vis the number of votes secured by your lord...then match it against your "populace" talk cheesy thankz
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:21am On Aug 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Your wisdom is ever so refreshing kiss

But not as much as your soothing presence and aura of a real nwaafo cheesy Proud to be associated with you...

1 Like

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by DelGardo: 3:27am On Aug 09, 2015
When TANoids were supporting shoddy handover/transition it was mainly because it will provide them avenue through which they will ascribe all Buhari's achievements to their failed hero

The leadership of APC saw this from miles away, so OP well done. One of the things you fail to realize is that, in the final analysis, we have seen more progress in the petroleum sector in the last 2 months than we did in 6 years of Jonathan.

Spin it anyhow you like... majority kicked your guy out for the exact same reason: "Result" (PMB) is not equal to "no result" + "excuses" (GEJ)
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by docadams: 6:51am On Aug 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin If only you looked without prejudice you would have noticed that no mending is going on here...rather we are guiding the relics of our moulds for posterity...

BTW we have no new pot in the kitchen...we rather have a leaking calabash tossed away by the gods but brought back by the roving village lunatic as part of his "property" wink ...Check out the population of borno state vis a vis the number of votes secured by your lord...then match it against your "populace" talk cheesy thankz

Sometimes you can never get facts from 'white collar' journalism. I live in Warri with the refinery just around the corner. Getting to know why things didn't work for a long time is not an abomination and the staff are not gagged from telling their side of the story.
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2015
docadams:

Sometimes you can never get facts from 'white collar' journalism. I live in Warri with the refinery just around the corner. Getting to know why things didn't work for a long time is not an abomination and the staff are not gagged from telling their side of the story.

I believe you also know that you aren't the only person living close to a refinery or having access to their workers...
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2015
DelGardo:
When TANoids were supporting shoddy handover/transition it was mainly because it will provide them avenue through which they will ascribe all Buhari's achievements to their failed hero

The leadership of APC saw this from miles away, so OP well done. One of the things you fail to realize is that, in the final analysis, we have seen more progress in the petroleum sector in the last 2 months than we did in 6 years of Jonathan.

Spin it anyhow you like... majority kicked your guy out for the exact same reason: "Result" (PMB) is not equal to "no result" + "excuses" (GEJ)

It doesn't cost a thing to get educated alongside having common sense...
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by docadams: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I believe you also know that you aren't the only person living close to a refinery or having access to their workers...

That I know. What I also know is that your attempts at rebranding GEJ even to his own distaste baffles me. This is a man who admitted to his weaknesses and shortcomings and knows those that traded with his name in the Temple of Corruption. Nigerians have chosen to trudge on and let the past be. This 'Achimedes' flailing in the bathing tub to tell Nigerian what was and wasn't is not making sense.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by DelGardo: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

It doesn't cost a thing to get educated alongside having common sense...

On the contrary, education is expensive but ignorance is costly.

Your hero failed, you will hear more about that in the coming weeks. Suck it up, boy.
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
docadams:

That I know. What I also know is that your attempts at rebranding GEJ even to his own distaste baffles me. This is a man who admitted to his weaknesses and shortcomings and knows those that traded with his name in the Temple of Corruption. Nigerians have chosen to trudge on and let the past be. This 'Achimedes' flailing in the bathing tub to tell Nigerian what was and wasn't is not making sense.

Just quit troubling my mentions with loads of nothing...
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
DelGardo:

On the contrary, education is expensive but ignorance is costly.

Your hero failed, you will hear more about that in the coming weeks. Suck it up, boy.
...smh... thanks all same...
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by docadams: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Just quit troubling my mentions with loads of nothing...
Am at your service, monsieur.
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
docadams:

Am at your service, monsieur.
Bon nuit undecided
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by neocortex: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
Hope your not expecting e-myth to give you a sensible rebuttal he and his whole crew are despicable.

I know egift well, I expect him to read and flee.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:53am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by tsdarkside(m): 5:29am On Aug 15, 2015
i dont care!!!

i will never forgive jonathan,because of chibok.....to hell with any development,when your brothers and sisters are suffering,the same time... angry angry
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by chudionu58(f): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2015
@whynoythetruth...Thanks for the potential counter propaganda. the independent power plant is the game changer in PH refinery because, the refinery have always being fed from same public power source. this will make it work effectively! it was completed last Dec by Genesis....
Consequently the pipeline system from PH to Yola will work effectively. Thanks GEJ for the foresight!!!
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria / Osinbajo: Malnutrition, Unhealthy Dietary Practices Are A Threat To Health / The Silent Richest Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.