Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari (34194 Views)

El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo / Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian / Mr President, The "Honeymoon" Is Over - By Harry Slim Omoakhia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
sukkot:
you are a fool. let me help you see the light. democracy works in namibia and botswana because a huge number of their population are caucasians. same with bahamas bermuda, trinidad and tobago. those countries have a caucasian clampdown. and you know caucasians bring law and order. you think the caucasians who brought law and order into those countries didnt use extreme violence to frighten them and use a few people as examples ? then the rest of the black population out of fear learnt to be civilized, which is why i say black people only respond to violence

You are not only a class 5 M0ron like someone mentioned earlier....You are a self hating one at that! Please do the rest of us a favor and make sure you never reproduce!!!! Trash comes in all forms, your form happens to be human!!!!
Re: Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari by coldFLARES1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
In concord with Kolawole, it should be emphasised that you don't get a second chance to make a first impression hence my huge disappointment with being a part of those that gave Buhari a chance to start learning on the job after aspiring for over 12yrs. He could wish to lump us together as enemies, but to the extent that he has been consistent in committing blunders without apologies, the honeymoon is over. Yet, he has my best wishes to succeed because, while he is insulated from the effects of his blunders, I daily suffer its effects.
Re: Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari by Akinrogun(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
sukkot:
bros i blame obj. there used to be an era where these deranged people were only known in their street. now thanks to obj bringing this mobile phone technology to nigeria we are all subjected to and being barraged by the contents of the minds of numerous crazy unstable nigerians. obj has to take the blame for this lol
lwkmd..... I perceive sagamite or his incarnate here!
Re: Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari by sukkot: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
ayoolanr:

You are not only a class 5 M0ron like someone mentioned earlier....You are a self hating one at that! Please do the rest of us a favor and make sure you never reproduce!!!! Trash comes in all forms, your form happens to be human!!!!
Whether you choose to admit it or not, the white man controls the world at this present dispensation of time.
Re: Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari by sukkot: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Akinrogun:

lwkmd..... I perceive sagamite or his incarnate here!
nah brah lmao. although i am very familiar with sagamite. in fact he is on my list of friends
Re: Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
PMB take note

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari by AfroBlue(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
almost 2016 and the author's thoughts are still mired in tribalism. sad

political jobs/appointments/ministerials should go to the most qualified, are honest and have deep sense of personal integrity to move the country forward regardless of the applicants ethnic group/s. if a large percentage happen to come from a certain group for a finite period of time then so be it, it's for the greater good and advancement of the federal republic. penning articles about the calculus of ethnicities in government appointments is dated and non-productive. that idea comes from the british template of division and artificial balance.

"Even on the issue of appointments, Buhari must be very sensitive to the political realities of Nigeria.
Over the years, I have argued over and over again on this page that in a multi-cultural and complicated political set-up like ours, there must be a conscious effort to avoid lop-sidedness.

A country packed with over 250 ethnic groups — and well-pronounced geo-political and ethno-religious divides — requires delicate and deft political management.

I understand very well that there are still thousands of appointments to come, but the impression you don’t want to create from the beginning is that you are one-sided."
Re: Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari by IDRISEEN: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Atlantian:
Hahahahaha, now his supporters are also crying. They are now seeing today, what we the wailers saw yesterday. I have given up on Nigeria.
are u sure u read d story nd undstnd?,u are free 2go 2 Sambisa republic since u'av loss hop in Nigria
Re: Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari by osimataylor(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Am not surprise.You are already addicted.the way you mention beer has confirmed my assertion.
sukkot:
you dont see what I see. what I see sitting down, you cant see standing up, so i suggest you calm your ass down with a cold beer or something
Re: Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari by sukkot: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
osimataylor:
Am not surprise.You are already addicted.the way you mention beer has confirmed my assertion.
bros, all am saying is you can relax your mind with buhari in charge. there is nothing to fear but fear itself. you dont need to be on his back reminding him what he is and not doing because buhari is a thorough man. he will get the job done. he is divinely sent to us by a higher power. trust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari by KanwuliaJara: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Don't blame the old man jor!
His life is short, so he must travel and see the world, while stealing to provide his 80 grandchildren with a secure future!

Tinubu the DRUG-MAFIA BARRRRRRRON RULES FOREEVER!!!!! cheesy

Hail BABA GO SLOW AND DIE!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari by Akinrogun(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
sukkot:
nah brah lmao. although i am very familiar with sagamite. in fact he is on my list of friends

OK....all d slowpokes.....retards and m0ron on dis site pick race once dt dude shows up.
Re: Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari by rhymz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
It is insulting and an effort to hoodwink the unsuspecting public for anyone to infer that competent people can by chance only come from the regions where Mr President grouped as his 97% special people..... 2011 elections are not any different from the 2015 elections from the perspective of the Victor but Jonathan still did not deem it fit to be surreptitiously partisan and one-sided in his appointment.

Only a politically naive newbie will make such a preposterous arguments that because competence is all that matters it does not matter if for some deliberate design the so-called competent people are coming only from allegedly favoured regions of the country. We are not stupid, Nigeria has got competent people brimming from every part of the country don't even try to imply that the reason Mr President's appointments have been largely lopsided is because he is choosing only competent people, that is a very shallow statement to make.

Buhari obviously is not interested in an all inclusive government, his statements, body language and appointments are all pointers to this fact, nobody should be categorized into any group for voicing out their fears and observations especially when one considers how bigoted the man was when he first ruled this country as a military head of State with absolute powers. The article is pretentious and hypocritical, obviously Mr Kolawole just like Dele is aiming to be noticed as well.

1 Like

Re: Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari by AMvanquish: 4:56am On Aug 03, 2015
@ OP! I have followed Simon Kolawole's articles when he. Was in. Thisday , every Sunday for many years before he left. He is. One of the most Objective and fair journalists you can come across. Blunt and straightforward.

So because he tells it as it is, U now decide to Call him a buhari supporter. I doubt, he is not on anybody's side. He has always been for good governance, unless you can prove it otherwise...
Re: Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari by gannod(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Lol,

People that misplaced their trust in Buhari will soon regret it because BUHARI IS NOTHING WITHOUT IDIAGBON , if you doubt me, ask a honest old timer .

Except there is a new IDIAGBON in APC ,until then, Buhari is just a powerful almajiri grin

you are spot on! Infact, I was in primary school when he was the head of state. At a point, I thought Idiagbon was the head of state. Majority of Nigerians were scared of Idiagbon. It was he who 'advised' Nigerians to laugh twice a year. Buhari was just a figure head,hence IBB got rid of him easily when Idiagbon travelled on pilgrimage.

1 Like

Re: Before The Honeymoon Ends In Divorce, Simon Kolawole Warns Buhari by mrborntodoit: 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
gannod:

you are spot on! Infact, I was in primary school when he was the head of state. At a point, I thought Idiagbon was the head of state. Majority of Nigerians were scared of Idiagbon. It was he who 'advised' Nigerians to laugh twice a year. Buhari was just a figure head,hence IBB got rid of him easily when Idiagbon travelled on pilgrimage.

Thanks bro, those whom understand don't need to be reminded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Waves At His Supporters At Eagles Square, Abuja (Video)) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. / Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.