Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

What A Banker Did To Me Recently - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What A Banker Did To Me Recently (37825 Views)

Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 / My Recently Opened Carwash Business. / PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: What A Banker Did To Me Recently by refreshrate: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2015
Had a similar incident you could tell the lady in question besides being stressed had just receiving some words from her Oga.

As she was counting with the machine I always do the math 500× whatever or 1000 × whatever God knows I hate using my hand to count money, let the machine do it
she gave the cash and I asked her to please recount cos I believed she over paid which she did and I was right.

You could see her spirits literally lift. I have her small advice to please try & take things easy & be more careful not allowing whatever was bothering her to get to her.

Ever since that day, I don't queue in the branch anymore think she even told her colleagues. I remember even coming in one time & 'system was down' people everywhere, you won't believe someone else not even the lady said "I know you sir I will carry out your transaction & complete it when the system comes back up" you should have seen the looks on the faces of the other customers around me.

OP May God remove every source of discomfort from your way.

2 Likes

Re: What A Banker Did To Me Recently by mikolo80: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=ednut1 post=36526916]a teller not a banker angry, she has no right to be rude to u even if she is tired cos d customer is king. ask your self. if a celeb came into d bank instead of u wud she treat him same way cos of wat u did she suddenly bcame nice. wat nonsense she must

is it her fault that you are not a celeb
how many times have customers demanded to be treated right
how many banks do we have
if you like vex comot they will get ten marketers to prostitute themselves to bring in a hundred replacement customers

until there is a ground swell and we annoyed customers hit critical mass (don't see this happening any time soon,no be celeb de scatter inside bank yesterday) they will not bother to train their staff customer service and hire more staff during real periods cos that work no be am (sitting all daydealing with difficult customers)
Re: What A Banker Did To Me Recently by STEVENcrack(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Maxxxcarter:

BROS I'M SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR JOB BUT NOT TO WORRY GOD WILL BRING A BETTER JOB YOUR WAY SOON
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Tutorials- Sewing Businesses! / Lessons From Innoson Vs GTBank Case Part 2 / $1 Back To ₦‎690 At Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.